Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #6 The Aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure I believe Ranvir and gio didn’t get on?? I mean she’s a news reader not an actress? They seemed pretty convincing to me ...

Also read next year gio would like to be part of a same sex couple. Any thoughts on who you’d like to see gio partnered up with 😃
I agree they both at the very least appeared to have a lot of respect for one another. They were open themselves about Ranvir finding Giovannis work style difficult to cope with in the first few weeks, afterwards he changed they way he approached the trainning room.

Giovanni was ribbing Piers Morgan that he could do strrictly and he would coach him. The horror!

The romatic christmas dinner between Amy and JJ was pretty weird and I certainly raised an eyebrow but I wouldn't put any faith in a totally annoymous reddit account especailly one that hasn't proven itself with having inside info.

Reactions: 4
I'd die for ballroom dancing Strictly Harry Styles, but he's far too popular for Strictly :( Maybe Liam in a few years lol

• Heart
Harry (and Zayn) will never appear on Strictly but some of the others will probably be possible candidates eventually. Only so long that ex boybanders, regardless of how famous they were, have success for decades.

Strictly managed to get a Spice Girl so I’m sure a 1D guy is equally as likely.

Reactions: 2
I think Liam would be the mostly likely to do something like Strictly but I'd love to see Niall do it, he's hilarious. They're all doing well career wise though so I don't think it'll be in the near future.

Oh god I hope anyone from one direction never goes on the show. They're too big with too many diehard fans worldwide that it would just completely ruin the show. It's obvious they would win regardless of their skill level.

I know it's not always about their dance skill but I genuinely believe they could fall over in every single dance and probably still win just because people would vote regardless. I feel the same way about all the kpop bands. There's celebrities then there's top A listers who are just too big for the show that it would ruin it.

Also I just can't stand them or their fans.

Liam will 100% be on Strictly in a couple of years, he'll do anything to stay relevant. I could also see Niall wanting to do it, but he's to successful at the moment, perhaps Louis too, although he is close with Simon so would he be allowed? And Zayn and Harry would never, which upsets me 😄

Which celebs would you like to see on strictly who definitely wouldn't do it? I'd die to see Alex Turner from the Arctic Monkeys do a sultry Argentine Tango (to one of his own songs) or a jive with his greaser hair and leather jacket :love: :love:

Reactions: 1
Which celebs would you like to see on strictly who definitely wouldn't do it? I'd die to see Alex Turner from the Arctic Monkeys do a sultry Argentine Tango (to one of his own songs) or a jive with his greaser hair and leather jacket :love: :love:
CAN YOU IMAGINE! 😍😍 I'd die a very happy woman!! I'm hoping this year they get some big names as it will be back to normal (pray with me). I'd like to see Danny Jones, Ant Middleton, Freddie Flintoff, Jimmy Bullard, Lucy Watson, Michelle Keegan also DAVID TENNANT 💖 but don't think he would 😩 I wonder if Cheryl would, now the greatest dancer was canceled. She would be considered a ringer but honestly I don't think she'd be as good and people expect..

CAN YOU IMAGINE! 😍😍 I'd die a very happy woman!! I'm hoping this year they get some big names as it will be back to normal (pray with me). I'd like to see Danny Jones, Ant Middleton, Freddie Flintoff, Jimmy Bullard, Lucy Watson, Michelle Keegan also DAVID TENNANT 💖 but don't think he would 😩 I wonder if Cheryl would, now the greatest dancer was canceled. She would be considered a ringer but honestly I don't think she'd be as good and people expect..
Yeah I can imagine Cheryl being another Mollie from The Saturdays type contestant rather than a Kimberley or Frankie! Danny Jones and Freddie Flintoff are great shouts, as is Michelle. I'd like to see more of the MIC too - I could imagine Sam Thompson loving the experience but all of the girls are kind of uptight. I don't know how good Una Healy would be but she's bloody gorgeous. I'd love to see Emma Willis on it too. Ugh imagine Tom Hardy or Jamie Dornan doing strictly😰

Liam will 100% be on Strictly in a couple of years, he'll do anything to stay relevant.
Perhaps the 2023 series just after he turns 30? Maybe that's a storyline in itself...

I wonder if the 1D guys would be any good at dancing. Generally a boybander (or any singer under 50) is never rubbish but not all of them have been Jay/Harry level.

I genuinely believe they could fall over in every single dance and probably still win just because people would vote regardless. I feel the same way about all the kpop bands.
It’s not like them going on Strictly in their prime as a teenage band members with thousands of fans. They’d be adults without the same cult following they once had.

It’s not like them going on Strictly in their prime as a teenage band members with thousands of fans. They’d be adults without the same cult following they once had.
The other contestants might as well not bother showing up if Harry was in the line up - he'd completely walk it. I'm fairly confident Niall would too. Louis and Liam, I'm not so sure about. I don't think the xfactor ratings were any higher when Louis was a judge and I'm don't think they sell as many albums as the other two.

The other contestants might as well not bother showing up if Harry was in the line up - he'd completely walk it. I'm fairly confident Niall would too. Louis and Liam, I'm not so sure about. I don't think the xfactor ratings were any higher when Louis was a judge and I'm don't think they sell as many albums as the other two.
Agree with this Harry has pretty much always been the favourite and the one who was primed for a super successful solo career from around the 3rd album. Niall has a pretty reasonable following but L&L just kind of float along and probably wouldn’t get anywhere if it wasn’t for the 1D connection the solo stuff isn’t that great.

They’re the two who in 2/3/4 years are probably going to “need” a show like strictly or I’m a celeb. By then I don’t think they’ll still have the massive uk following to walk it. I’d quite like to see one of them do it just to see if a pro could make them into dancer but I’m not sure they’d be that good.

Harry won’t go on it. Not unless his popularity falls off a cliff and he becomes desperate but I think he’s too big to ever consider it. The others won’t go on it any time soon. Again they’re doing too well in other things. If their fame dies down completely they might. The Wanted, McFly and the Spice Girls were once hugely popular and had members end up on it.

Generally a boybander
Nicky Byrne was no good. Max surprised me in being quite poor last year.

I'd love someone from Busted to do it! Charlie, Matt, or James... I'm not fussy, I love them all

Nicky Byrne was no good. Max surprised me in being quite poor last year.
Nicky was middle of the road - his weak early routines were because Karen had a lot of teething problems choreographing (that was her first series). I wouldn't say Max was that bad (seemed to have bad nerves) and nor was Lee Ryan TBH even though none of those 3 were going to win. There haven't been any young boybanders who were duffers, like David James or Simon Rimmer standard.

I think they'll go for a Vamp as the next boybander. They're kinda running out on bands to choose from and recent double dips haven't really made it far (Lee & Max).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.