Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #6 The Aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New year to you all. I’m looking forward to Strictly 2021 already.

Why does it have to be so far away 😫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If they were to replace Tess (which I wouldn’t want) it would be with someone tried and tested with the Strictly audience. I wouldn’t be surprised if they picked Ore. Or Kevin or Ian Waite or Anton, those would be the clear choices.

Ed Balls was on a docuseries on iPlayer called Celebrity: A 21st Century Story and was saying that Donald Trump was elected president and then that weekend he performed Gangnam Style on Strictly. He went on to say that he cheered up the whole nation and when the nation was down, he lifted the nations spirits. I thought it came out as really big-headed. I think the Gangnam Style dance is so overrated and considering he was on the same series as Danny Mac, Ed Balls was definitely not what lifted my spirits that Autumn!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If they were to replace Tess (which I wouldn’t want) it would be with someone tried and tested with the Strictly audience. I wouldn’t be surprised if they picked Ore. Or Kevin or Ian Waite or Anton, those would be the clear choices.

Ed Balls was on a docuseries on iPlayer called Celebrity: A 21st Century Story and was saying that Donald Trump was elected president and then that weekend he performed Gangnam Style on Strictly. He went on to say that he cheered up the whole nation and when the nation was down, he lifted the nations spirits. I thought it came out as really big-headed. I think the Gangnam Style dance is so overrated and considering he was on the same series as Danny Mac, Ed Balls was definitely not what lifted my spirits that Autumn!
NOT ORE PLEASE😤😤 and I don’t think a single soul watched Ed Balls’ dance and correlated it to the awful news of Trump’s victory so idk what made him think that😂 (really enjoying that celebrity programme btw)

Reactions: 9
Kevin, Ian Waite or Anton as presenters? I don't think any could carry a show plus they are among the most irritating pros the show has ever had.

BBC would probably pick Ore. :(

Reactions: 3
Kevin, Ian Waite or Anton as presenters? I don't think any could carry a show plus they are among the most irritating pros the show has ever had.

Ugh I take it all back, leave Tess where she is forever! If Ore was presenting I actually wouldn’t watch 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this isn't strictly relevant but here's another dance to add to the list of things better than Ore's jive

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m just glad I wasn’t eating or standing up when he posted that.... mans gonna be the death of me 😂😂😂

• Haha

For me, it isnt the dancing to Gangnam Style which was good. It was the singing.
Lance Ellington nailed it. He deserved a medal for that.
I miss his voice. He hasnt been on the show for ages now. Didnt do the last series at all.
And I think the singers are the worse for his absence.

Reactions: 1

He's the sort of politician who would try to boost his own importance BUT that dance was hilarious. I was laughing whilst it was on. I think it helped that he wasn't terrible - he really did try.

I was so pleased Danny's samba came second and Jay's jive was a worthy winner

For me, it isnt the dancing to Gangnam Style which was good. It was the singing.
Lance Ellington nailed it. He deserved a medal for that.
I miss his voice. He hasnt been on the show for ages now. Didnt do the last series at all.
And I think the singers are the worse for his absence.

Totally agree. At time the singing was painful this year!!! Worst though was when they were singing Won't You Come Home Bill Bailey and mucked it up - you momentarily saw Bill hesitating!!!

In all my years watching Strictly I can't ever remember the singers getting the songs wrong. But this year was terrible. The female singers are just screeching. The men aren't much better.

Wonder why they dispensed with Lance. I've seen him several times with Anton and Erin - he's a wonderful singer.

Now I'm thinking about the badger on the Masked Singer who said people wouldn't recognise him 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂

Reactions: 5

Way back they gave James Jordan a microphone and let him chat to people on rehearsal day.
He was good.
Shame he's so divisive because he might have made a good presenter.

Totally agree. At time the singing was painful this year!!! Worst though was when they were singing Won't You Come Home Bill Bailey and mucked it up - you momentarily saw Bill hesitating!!!

In all my years watching Strictly I can't ever remember the singers getting the songs wrong. But this year was terrible. The female singers are just screeching. The men aren't much better.

Wonder why they dispensed with Lance. I've seen him several times with Anton and Erin - he's a wonderful singer.

Now I'm thinking about the badger on the Masked Singer who said people wouldn't recognise him 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂

Lance has been a pro for years.
He's so versatile, skilled and experienced.
It annoys me that he's no longer bringing his expertise to the show.
They are crazy not to book him.
And his absence definitely shows.

I dont watch masked singer.
So are you saying he might be on it dressed as a badger?

Reactions: 1
Strictly is the biggest live show on TV, they would never give it to someone without experience of live TV presenting. Asking for an utter car crash otherwise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.