Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I saw Dianne clapping at the end of the dance, I didn’t think she’d be there anymore ? Are the others who got voted out?

Reactions: 1

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Giving her a ringer straight after Karim would have been too obvious favoritism but I mean she did get her own BBC documentary and the judges all seem to love her so there could be something there but who knows.

I actually think Gio and Oti are definitely the new Kevin when its comes to getting the better contestants when you think of how lucky they have been with the contestants they have got. No major duffers for either of them.
Oti's first contestant was pretty rubbish ://

Chita

VIP Member
No Bruno for the rest of the series according to the daily fail.
Maybe he'll not bother coming back next year either.
Maybe Anton will replace him and Oti will stay.

Im one of the few people (I think) who loves Bruno , but even though I love him, I haven't missed him.

Hacker T. Dog

Anyone else think Strictly is fixed? Anton got voted out and became judge the same week Moti got covid. Dianne got voted out that week Joe Sugg said he was missing her. And Masie in the bottom two.

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Oooh hard to call it this week from those. I can't imagine Bill smashing the jive but then I thought that about street too.

glasgow27

VIP Member
Poor Clara, I think she may be dance off bound with that performance & score. :(

Test of her fanbase for sure.

Percussion

I'm only catching up with the show now but my first observation is.... Does Shirley own a high neck dress!? She has the cleavage on show every week!
Her dresses are usually provided by fashion house Reiss - she credits them most weekend for what she is dressed in.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Yeah, the pro-celeb bubbles end once they've done their exit interview on ITT I think. Max was going home anyway, so there wasn't much point in Dianne twiddling her thumbs in her flat all by herself for the next five weeks when she's only going to be sitting at the back with the other eliminated/spare pros on the main show.
Yeah it makes sense to me, im glad she can go home otherwise it’s a long times as you say! Just on here there was speculation that the pros didn’t go home !

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Im new to this thread (exile from Digital spy)

Do you discuss the results in here before the Sunday show?
I'm just checking because I like to wait until the results show to find out, so if it is discussed in here later tonight I will know to disappear until tomorrow.
I gave my 3 free bbc votes to Maisie.
She needs them after being bottom last few weeks.
welcome!!! As others have said, most people put spoiler tags, but I might be inclined to stay away just in case!

I voted Jamie x2 and Maisie