Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I think the public won't forgive Maisie from when she got caught smoking a spliff in her car as alleged drug driving isn't going to make you popular.

She has also been good all along like Hrvy whilst viewers over the years tend to like a journey of improvement as shown by how many times the winner hasn't been the best dancer.

Reactions: 2

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Gleb has a hard mean face. Give me Aljaz or Giovanni any say.
by the way, is Aljaz definitely not gay? I’d love his and Jeanette’s marriage to be the real deal, but he does that smiley bouncy thing that no straight man would ever do.
My bf is convinced he’s gay 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 did you notice last week he checked claras teeth for lipstick after their dance 😂 so cute

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Dave Thorp has now confirmed that the bottom two is Clara and Jamie, with Clara going home. Shirley and Motsi voted Jamie to stay, Craig voted Clara.
Probably the right decision given the mistakes last night. Frustrating when she was so good the first few weeks though!

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
I would want to be paired with Johannes as I love him but I also think Geo is a great teacher and brings out the best in all his celeb partners

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Can't for Bill's dance to Blondie! Some really good songs this week, I hope they're not butchered by the band/singers. Glad to see HRVY hasn't got anyone trendy this week 😉

Seems like it’s going to be a strong week, judging by today’s rehearsal clips! Maybe a JJ/Jamie bottom two?

Dailychat

VIP Member
Would you be thinking of Kai Widdrington? He has been a lot of the group numbers

Is it my imagination or is Curtis Pritchard (brother of AJ) in the group number dances? There’s a male dancer who I can’t recognise but looks just like him.
Would you be thinking of Kai Widdrington? He is in a lot of the group numbers.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Ore was in the dance off more times than Danny though (idk how Danny was in the bottom two at the semi final when both of his routines were amazing and he'd never been there before). I thought the wrong two couples were in the bottom two that night. Idk if I was in an echo chamber of Danny Mac love (I was so obsessed with him when he first joined hollyoaks that I had a fan account for him on twitter :ROFLMAO:) but I rarely come across people who don't think he was the most robbed winner ever.
That’s not really something to judge by though, the people who were supporting other contestants earlier on in the series may of voted for him when their first choice had gone. And it was only twice it wasn’t like Ashley and Pasha who ended up in it a lot.
He did get the highest score in the final two weeks and Danny being in the bottom two the semi final week and him not winning does link. And if were going off people not being in the dance off it would be Kevin and Louise winning as they were never in one.
Danny Mac was good but I don’t think it was fixed, maybe if Ore was in the bottom two every single week for the few weeks leading up to the final I would question it but the fact that Danny was in the bottom two in the semi final shows that he wasn’t as popular as everyone thought, well at the end of the competition anyways

Reactions: 1

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
It's one dance I could happily do without on strictly. It very seldom works well.
Oh yeah I agree (although for me I would see the Paso go before the rumba). Just weird how we’ve got this far in and not even one of the female celebs has had to do it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I don’t think Stacey’s win was fixed, I knew loads of people who liked her and voted for her to win. Ore won because Danny Mac was such a blatant ringer and the public don’t like that, though going by Ore’s nice I’m sure he’d had prior training as well.