Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I'd be there walking over to the judges like "come on craig, give us your worst, it was a dis-ahh-ster darling wasn't it? I know!" I think I would just have to own how bad I would be as well.
The pros would hate me because I would be so bad 😄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

honeygnome

How gutted must Clara be to come from her amazing Charleston to her samba last week and jive now,I just want her to do well it’s frustrating haha.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I wonder if he'd want a male or female partner. I somehow can't see him getting Johannes despite him being the only LGBT pro.
It would be interesting to see a male-male partnership since we've seen a glimpse of a female-female pairing. I'd hope he'd want a male partner.

But I agree, not sure Tom would be paired with Johannes. But I'd like to be wrong, because they could produce some fabulous routines, if Tom could match Johannes for that fabulousness he has.

Af1

Only recently starting lurking on strictly forum (loving the show, rooting for bill and oti!!) but Have I missed Johannes hating being with caroline?(genuinely curious if anyone can fill me in😂)

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I have to agree about Giovanni, too much of the greasy gigolo about him ! The other day, might have been last week, they showed him training with Ranvir and he had his hair in a little pony tail/man bun thing on top of his head, put me of him even more :sick:
Oh god yeh that was gross 😂😂

lavendervase

VIP Member
Did anyone else used to love Tristan.. Just came across this on YouTube 🤤 Think he might beat Gorka and Gio for me... Anyone know any local Latin classes for my husband to attend 😄

I didn’t remember him at until I heard him speak then it all came flooding back 😂

Chita

VIP Member
Sorry to be thick but why did AJ (and his brother) make themselves not welcome back?
What did they do or say?

It’s not possible to vote more than once, and my issue is the % is based on the wrong total, so the result is inaccurate.
What I mean is that you can select more than one couple when you cast your vote. I haven't done the maths so could be wrong, but I'd guess that the percentages are based on people who voted. So rather 58% of votes going to Oti and Bill, 58% of people voted for them?