Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louise123

VIP Member
I don’t think Stacey’s win was fixed, I knew loads of people who liked her and voted for her to win. Ore won because Danny Mac was such a blatant ringer and the public don’t like that, though going by Ore’s nice I’m sure he’d had prior training as well.
Likewise my mum was going dancing 3 to 4 times a weeks and no one there liked her. None of my friends or work colleagues voted for her.

BlueRose

Chatty Member
I hope Dianne gets home for Christmas/New Year and doesn't have to spend it with Zoë and Alfie!
I hope she can have Christmas away from them too.
From Alfie's threads when Dianne is over at Zaflies Alfie is just staring at Dianne and forgets about Zoe. Also Dianne did yoga. Alfie starts it a few a days later.

Anyway.
Was thinking about this last night.

What if Kelvin wasn't in last years show.
Who would of won. I say Karim.
But who would of been the finale three.
Well Anton and Emma
Karen and Chris
But who else. Maybe Janette and Will?

lavendervase

VIP Member
Why would they push Amy? If they were wanting to push her, they'd have just given her another ringer or even Nicola. At least I hope they're not trying to push her. If it turns into the Amy show like it was the Kevin show for 5 years, then my interest in Strictly will dwindle.
I have no idea but I feel like one of them is being pushed on me 😂

I don’t know what it is but I really don’t like Karen even after the drama of her bullying Ola Jordan. And the BBC hushed it up. I think she’s just as bad as all the Clifton’s and should of been given the sack.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m not saying a 19 year old wouldn’t be nervous having to live on their own for the first time ever, however, this is probably just to get more people to vote for Maisie this week which I don’t have that much against seeing as she actually deserves the votes. I’m definitely going to give her a vote this week.
Definitely! I’m sure she is finding it difficult. I just really dislike her mum lol

Lilykins

VIP Member
On Neils stories on Instagram it looks as if he is living with his girlfriend... so maybe the bubble thing doesn’t apply to the pros who don’t have a partner? Or does Nancy (who he has danced with) lives alone ? Still all seems slightly risky!

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
I’ve only just found out about Diane and Joe. I was like what the actual f???
Could not believe it when I heard it referenced on ITT.

Didn‘t see that series as I was working away. Holy shitpants how did that happen? Wasn’t his mum a bit put out?

Lilykins

VIP Member
michelle visage last year with her vogue at Blackpool. I think that was a couples choice.
Oh yes!!! Thank you HandmadeMama - it was indeed!
I think the song and moves obviously have massive significance for a community, but I’m not sure how much dance content there was in it which maybe why it saw her go out.

Norbs

VIP Member
I think it's fishy how Ore won but like you said, it's even weirder that Louise didn't win. I think Ore was really overmarked most weeks (nothing against him as a person though he seems lovely) but I really can't fathom how he was the one to win.
His absolute crowd pleaser of a show dance swung it for him. I couldn’t bear the lachrymose Mr Odube on SCD, but that routine was a joy to watch, and a real vote winner.

under the ivy

VIP Member
Is it my imagination or is Curtis Pritchard (brother of AJ) in the group number dances? There’s a male dancer who I can’t recognise but looks just like him.