Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
His name is Kai Widdrington and until earlier this year he was a pro on DWTS Ireland.
There is also Joshua Keefe who was a pro on DWTS in Australia (he was on the strictly tour earlier this year and was on strictly last year as an extra dancer) and Pasquale LaRocca who was on DWTS in Ireland and Belgium where he won both.

Reactions: 1

conrea37

VIP Member
Anyone else think Strictly is fixed? Anton got voted out and became judge the same week Moti got covid. Dianne got voted out that week Joe Sugg said he was missing her. And Masie in the bottom two.
Yes and no. Motsi had to make an emergency trip to Germany due to a break in at her dance school and had to quarantine for 14 days on return, but the rest I can see what you mean.

Do we ever get percentages etc of the public vote anywhere?

Norbs

VIP Member
What I mean is that you can select more than one couple when you cast your vote. I haven't done the maths so could be wrong, but I'd guess that the percentages are based on people who voted. So rather 58% of votes going to Oti and Bill, 58% of people voted for them?
I didn’t realise it was possible to vote for more than one couple. Makes the poll results less useful, IMO.

TinaTree

Chatty Member
If I remember correctly, it was something to do with Alexandra believing Gorka was spending more time flirting with Gemma than teaching her the routines. She blamed Gemma and Gorka for her exit rather than her being so unpopular with the public.
Didnt Gemma and Alexandra both get to the final though?

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
She might get over at some point but actual Xmas is out of the question due to Australian COVID restrictions. She said in the summer about how she’d have to quarantine in a hotel for two weeks on entry so she’d miss Xmas anyway.
My sister lives in Sydney and her work is closing for three weeks but she can’t get home

petitspois

VIP Member
I’ve only just found out about Diane and Joe. I was like what the actual f???
Could not believe it when I heard it referenced on ITT.

Didn‘t see that series as I was working away. Holy shitpants how did that happen? Wasn’t his mum a bit put out?
why would his Mum be put out?

under the ivy

VIP Member
Would you be thinking of Kai Widdrington? He has been a lot of the group numbers

Would you be thinking of Kai Widdrington? He is in a lot of the group numbers.
Possibly! It just looked like Curtis from the bits I’ve seen of his face in the group dances

honeygnome

I love when they use that sort of music. I really liked it!
Nah I think it’s a nice change but it felt very intense for me and the tempo changed so much, my anxiety in my stomach was going like 🐜🦟🐜🦟 but i can appreciate it worked for them! It’s hard to explain I’m sorry if I don’t make sense lol

Norbs

VIP Member
I'm still traumatised about Blackpool after watching a TV show about someone who ran a hotel and had to kick out a guest in the middle of the night because they'd done a shit in the kettle 🤢

I've betting on 8 times for the JJ/army shout out. I would take a shot each time but I want to watch all the show
JJ was never in the army, so why would he mention it? He was in the Royal Marines, which is a branch of the Royal Navy. 🤦🏻‍♀️

glasgow27

VIP Member
No chance of the Pritchards appearing again - they don't want to do it and the BBC doesn't want them either after their behaviour.

That said, I wonder if they'll be able to effectively replace AJ. Now that he's out, who in the current pro lineup appeals to the teen/early 20 crowd? He definitely had a niche on the show, love or loathe him. Not all male pros should be the European hunk types.

TinaTree

Chatty Member
I thought JJ had already done his Couples Choice due to how much sob stories, marine related content, crying children/emotional wife and guest from Prince Harry. I dont think the production team are doing him any favours and Amy certainly doesnt seem to help! I know a view Ex marines are they are very humble people who barley ever mention it. JJ used to be a teacher while he was in reserves id rather hear about that then another sob story!

I cant see why he is getting loads of votes unless the Church of Scotland blow their budget on voting for him
I didnt realise his who his Dad was, has he mentioned him yet?