Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imainlylurk

Ideal scenario - Clara & Amy's partner in the bottom two. Clara redeems herself and does well and as a result, Amy and her partner get sent packing.
That'd be ideal for me. I reckon Clara could do that jive justice given another chance and I'd like to see it

Reactions: 2

Melier

VIP Member
Did anyone see the rehearsals on strictly insta? Harvey is a dead cert for 10’s I think from that.
Maisie and Gorka look good too I just hope they get to dance another week.
Also whatever JJ is doing I’ve seen him do 8 times before.
Bill and Clara are looking good too! Maybe a JJ vs Jamie dance off?

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Tom snd Camillas and Louis and Flavia are my favourite showdances. Most of the time I don’t like them as they seem too random.

Tom snd Camillas and Louis and Flavia are my favourite showdances. Most of the time I don’t like them as they seem too random

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
I suspected that JJ got loads of votes last week because Prince Harry FaceTimed him on the show. I couldn’t give a shit but just wondered...

aimzalicious

VIP Member
That was hilarious, it was so shit, but I couldn't help but love it.
Honestly I still miss it a bit! I was 15 when it first aired... ahh back in the day when my only worry was whether Anton would make it through the hole or not 😂

• Haha

Restless Native

VIP Member
Oh god. Given how nationalistic many Scots are (after all, I come from there), I can just imagine he'll get through again. All he needs now is for Sturgeon to then make a tweet telling people vote for him like she did with Joe McFadden and then we'll be stuck with him until the final. :(

Someone likeable and fun above all else. Though after a year on the bench and two mid series exits, it's probably his turn to get someone decent.
He will divide the scottish vote being ex military though imo

lizzolyn

VIP Member
At this point it doesn’t matter what bill does he’ll be over marked and go through
Yeah agreed :cautious:

The amount of lagging last week in his AS; I swear he could trip fall flat on his face and he'll still get a 9 from the judges the preference is a joke. When he gets critiqued he never he gets it hard from the judges like everyone else has gotten.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
'Splash' was a joke. Wasn't Jo Brand a judge there? I wonder what she knew about diving.

Despite that, I still hope Tom will return to Reality TV one day, I definitely want to see him in the ballroom.
Yeah, Splash was terrible. Jo Brand as a judge rather set the tone for it being a mess.

Yeah, I'd like to see Tom in the ballroom. Maybe next year after Tokyo. He can't be a million miles away from thinking about retiring.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
the slot in the show doesn’t determine how many votes she’ll get, bill Bailey proved that by being both first to dance this week and last to dance the other week. If she isn’t likeable she won’t get the votes of the public 🤷🏻‍♀️
Your most likely to remember the first person to dance and the last person to dance, so that doesn’t really prove anything 🤷‍♀️