Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t read it in the sun I won’t read that disgusting paper thanks! It was an interview on TV when they confirmed Neil had been selected to have a partner they then said about Gorka
Which interview was it? Don’t think I’ve seen it

It was Dan Wooton on Lorraine - but he does work for the sun I believe
Ahhhh right - yeah he does work for the sun and I honestly wouldn’t believe anything that comes from him tbh! But we will just need to wait and see I suppose

Reactions: 2
Looking at the comments on His post, his benching has nothing to do with spending time with Gemma and the baby, although he will now be able to do this it looks like that wasn’t the reason! But I’m so glad Johannes and neil are now getting a chance

Reactions: 3
I think I'm the only person who isn't interested in seeing Neil with a partner, he leaves me completely cold. Gutted that Gorka isn't partnered up - and I'm still in mourning for beautiful Pasha leaving. 😭

Reactions: 8
First time posting on this thread, but did you see Neil Jones announced his own tour. I must say, I would like to see it, as he is a top choreographer and probably the best dancer on the Strictly. He used to choreograph Katya's routines and the routine from when he was on BHT years ago is phenomenal.

I will miss Gorka having a celeb, he seemed more quite and reserved like Pasha but not too in the face like i feel Neil will be

Only thing I’m excited for is seeing who’s partnered with who and praying Jamie laing is with Dianne 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
First time posting on this thread, but did you see Neil Jones announced his own tour. I must say, I would like to see it, as he is a top choreographer and probably the best dancer on the Strictly. He used to choreograph Katya's routines and the routine from when he was on BHT years ago is phenomenal.
I had no idea of his talent. It will be interesting getting to know him on this series .

I think my problem with Neil is that I don't find him even the slightest bit attractive and perving is a very important element of my strictly viewing ! that said I do appreciate that he's an amazing dancer etc.

No Pasha, no gorka 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think my problem with Neil is that I don't find him even the slightest bit attractive and perving is a very important element of my strictly viewing ! that said I do appreciate that he's an amazing dancer etc.

No Pasha, no gorka 😭
I love a bit of Neil I do, I’m gonna have a great time perving on him. 😂😂 Gonna miss perving on Gorka though, at least he will be in the group numbers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.