Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be interesting to see how she does, she isn’t partnered with who I thought she would be. I don’t think you can compare Anneka Rice to Dianne Buswell.
I can guess we both imagined with whom Anneka might be partnered, but as it is, this may be her chance to break out, age factor notwithstanding.

As for the DB comparison:, Anneka was as physically fit at DB's age, and iirc, was voted 'the best bum in Britain', or something equally banal.

I would not trust either of them to mapread me and I can easily see Anneka gushing “think positive and you will be positive”. I don't think it is too much of a stretch so see Anneka as the sort of person DB might be at 59. But i wont be around, so I am not taking a bet. :D

Aw that’s a shame, would’ve been interested to see what his dancing was like

Came here to post the same thing!

Noooooooo 😭

I was looking forward to seeing more of Jamie, I loved watching him on Celeb Hunted. Maybe he can be on it nest year.

He pulled a tendon for all those wondering.

They have replacements on standby just in case I believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hasn't this happened before and the injured celeb was given a place in the series the following year? Or am I getting confused with Dancing On Ice?

Reactions: 1
Hasn't this happened before and the injured celeb was given a place in the series the following year? Or am I getting confused with Dancing On Ice?
Not sure about Strictly as I did not watch the early series but it may be DOI as you say. Michael Underwood broke his ankle just before week 3 in series 3 and returned in series 4 after making a full recovery, he was the 4th celebrity to be eliminated.

Which pro had he been matched with ? I am staying away from the spoiler site!

Yes
Not sure about Strictly as I did not watch the early series but it may be DOI as you say. Michael Underwood broke his ankle just before week 3 in series 3 and returned in series 4 after making a full recovery, he was the 4th celebrity to be eliminated.
Yes, that's it. Thank you!

Damn saffron’s not very graceful is she 😂

Just putting out there that Anneka used to be popular with audiences back in the day - kinda like UK's precursor to Dianne Buswell. I think she may chime with the Grey Rinsers, just as Pamela Stephenson and Jon Sargent did.
What a weird comparison 😂 how is anika rice anything like Dianne buswell???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.