Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lot of people are making a big hoohah about them but I actually think they could be ok?I mean some of the heights are interesting but it should work.

Wow, very surprised at Anton’s pairing!
Yes, same. She’s had some dance experience in the past I believe, Anton stands a chance of doing well this year I think. I expected him to be partnered with Anneka if I’m honest, but I’m glad he wasn’t.

Reactions: 1
Yes, same. She’s had some dance experience in the past I believe, Anton stands a chance of doing well this year I think. I expected him to be partnered with Anneka if I’m honest, but I’m glad he wasn’t.
Agreed! I’m happy for him though and she seems quite popular with the fans so he may make it quite far this year.

Apparently Dianne fans aren't happy with her partner, I don't know much about him, though. Can't believe they gave Anneja to Kevin though. Wonder who he pissed off in the BBC

• Haha
Apparently Dianne fans aren't happy with her partner, I don't know much about him, though. Can't believe they gave Anneja to Kevin though. Wonder who he pissed off in the BBC
Sometimes happens that if you have a good year one year, the next you get a duffer dancer. Though Kevin has largely avoided this situation, perhaps after finally winning the show he has earnt himself a duffer.

Reactions: 3
All the bad press he bought to their doorstep with Stacey...
Oh yeah I forgot about that, they gave Katya a differ too after the Seann Walsh fiasco last year. You would think Strictly would like the bits of drama that happen throughout the year as it does increase the viewing figures, yes it's a family show, but the views bring money and money talks.

I'm of the opinion the bbc leak certain info to the press to cause this drama, but would have thought they would reward the dancers who get themselves into a bit of hot water as that's what increases the views.

Saffron will probably win because of her following and I don't really like her so I will leave it as that but I am gutted she got AJ as I really like him.

I'm really liking Emma and Anton. Thankfully he doesn't have an awful partner this year.

I think Vicountess Emma will do so well this year. I really like her and I met her a few months ago. Lovely lady.

Kevin usually gets to the final but i'm not sure he will this year. I love his partner but I don't see her getting too far.

Very excited to see some Neil choreography (and hopefully his shirt off ;)). Great choice of partner, lots of energy.

Catherine in awesome so I will definitely be voting for her.

Chris and his partner will be quite a good pairing as I think they are both very funny.

Karim, Jamie and James' pairings look good.

Saffron will probably win because of her following and I don't really like her so I will leave it as that but I am gutted she got AJ as I really like him.

I'm really liking Emma and Anton. Thankfully he doesn't have an awful partner this year.

I think Vicountess Emma will do so well this year. I really like her and I met her a few months ago. Lovely lady.

Kevin usually gets to the final but i'm not sure he will this year. I love his partner but I don't see her getting too far.

Very excited to see some Neil choreography (and hopefully his shirt off ;)). Great choice of partner, lots of energy.

Catherine in awesome so I will definitely be voting for her.

Chris and his partner will be quite a good pairing as I think they are both very funny.

Karim, Jamie and James' pairings look good.
If joe’s followers couldn’t get him the glitter ball, Saffron’s followers certainly won’t get her the glitter ball. Well, until they go on the Live Tour

Reactions: 2
If joe’s followers couldn’t get him the glitter ball, Saffron’s followers certainly won’t get her the glitter ball. Well, until they go on the Live Tour
Saffron and AJ combined have a big following. Dianne didn’t really have one. I’ve also heard on the grapevine that AJ has been raving about how good Saffron is. Joe was Mediocre

• Haha
Saffron and AJ combined have a big following. Dianne didn’t really have one. I’ve also heard on the grapevine that AJ has been raving about how good Saffron is. Joe was Mediocre
Saffron has pervious dance experience I believe? Still don’t think she will win. But I suppose I never know until the show starts and we see what happens

Whatever the pairings are- the producers have seen the all together in the group dance so can see who works well together and who gets on! The same person can’t always have someone that is persevere to to be goo- I.e Kevin’s partners, likewise anton can’t always have the one the looks like they are not great or the older woman! I’m quite liking the pairings.

Reactions: 4
That's true but I don't think she'll win unless she wins some of the older vote because even though Joe was mediocre and it was mostly fans there were some strictly fans that did get behind them.

Last edited:
I was just catching up on the red carpet launch on i player Saffron started at the camera during the entire interview with Rylan and didn't even seem to look at him once !

Just putting out there that Anneka used to be popular with audiences back in the day - kinda like UK's precursor to Dianne Buswell. I think she may chime with the Grey Rinsers, just as Pamela Stephenson and Jon Sargent did.

Just putting out there that Anneka used to be popular with audiences back in the day - kinda like UK's precursor to Dianne Buswell. I think she may chime with the Grey Rinsers, just as Pamela Stephenson and Jon Sargent did.
Be interesting to see how she does, she isn’t partnered with who I thought she would be. I don’t think you can compare Anneka Rice to Dianne Buswell.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.