Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Still team chris 😬
I know he won’t win but without him in the show it would have been boring as fuck.

He’s learning how to dance and he has personality,
I don’t wanna see a basic child fresh out of stage school win.

Reactions: 10

Boogs

VIP Member
Surely they should be casting the show to reflect the diversity in the UK and the viewers? I certainly don’t think ‘2 gays an old woman and an ethnic’ is taking diversity too far.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Chris for personality.
Kelvin for dance ability. 😬 (and I like Oti)

saffron, off you fuck hun’

• Haha

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
I used to really like Karen but her OTT reactions to everything irritate me. Ridiculous over-marking for her and Chris.
I find Saffron and AJ a bit bland but was surprised to see them in the dance off as thought she'd have a big fan base voting.
Disappointed with Michelle's Vogue dance which didn't involve much actual dancing.

Reactions: 9

TinaTree

Chatty Member
give me James and Brendan any day over Aj and Neil

this is one of my favourite pro dances - not too much extras or bizare props just good dancing

Last edited:
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
As much as I respect Shirley Ballas, I feel she has made some terrible/inconsistent judging decisions so far this series.
But I’ve also always thought that it’s fixed, pushing certain BBC agendas. Eg Dooley winning last year and then coincidentally being on that newly launched make up show and having another series of documentaries.
I have always said, and I will say again, that I do not understand why Shirley was made head judge. Craig and Bruno have been there far longer. Personally I would like to see Craig as head judge because I find him very strict and honest.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
  • Heart

SmhCarrot

Watching Emma and Aljaz- it was a nice dance but 4 nines? As good as Karim and better than Alex and Kelvin? HECK NO! I think it's the judges sticking a big middle finger up to Dev fans, them trying to prove it was the correct decision. And now Saffron getting 38? Give me a break crikey 😂

Pinko

VIP Member
Crying for herself tears because she let Dev down on the choreography and also she wont have as much exposure in the show to then use to promote her own tour next year. Long hours and stress probably also add to the tears but she should have let Dev have his moment to dance at the end.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I read really hoped he gets through because he has a birthday in the next 12 months and it would great for him.

I'll be gutted if she doesn't get through because she has a..... Granny 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

TinaTree

Chatty Member
If I could learn any dance it’d be the jive. I fell in love after Jill and Darren in series 2. Jay and Aliona’s is my favourite though.
Id love to do the Jive or a fierce Paso where i got to use the cape - i may of practiced with a bath towel before and its safe to say i'd need a lot of intense practice 😂

• Haha