Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
So Aj has announced he’s leaving to become a presenter with his brother.

imagine training to become a dancer for all those years to drop it to try and be a presenter

Reactions: 11

littlebtch

Literally hate Kelvin, he's such a moron and, unpopular opinion, but don't actually think he's that great now - first week yeah was great especially for the first week of the show and someone standing in last minute but since then he hasn't improved. and think he thinks he's the best and so then gets really dissapointed with anything under an 8/9. Not a fan, sorry! Love Oti, though...
Alos never knew Gio went out with Jess WRight from Towie :O

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Poor Will - he was absolutely sobbing on ITT - you could really see how much it had meant to him.

• Sad
  • Wow

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
The new executive producer on Strictly is really trying to make her mark. Only problem is it's not working. Strictly this year has just been abysmal. The scoring is all over the place, yes it's an entertainment show, but come on David did not improve enough to get 28 and it is far too early for 10s. The pro dances this year are so over produced apart from the launch show, it has never more about the production value and not the dancing. Last week both pro numbers had very little dancing and where basically them running around like headless chickens and putting in a few lifts here and there. I think the producer should stop trying to up the production and peel it back into what everyone actually loves about the Strictly the dancing.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Karim’s dance definitely deserved a 40. It had that special something beyond a great dance, it was just so incredible. That dance was the dance of a Strictly winner. It was incredible.

Reactions: 10

SmhCarrot

The crying probably was a bit over the top, that being said it was very obvious that everyone was so shocked. Amy and lots of other pros were crying and seeing Dianne just stood there breaking down wasn't nice to watch no matter what you think of her. I was on the verge of tears myself but maybe it's because it's just that time of the month 😂

• Haha

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Who?

Imagine how good a final would be with Kelvin and Karim in it. Has Karim done the jive yet?
It's Chris Ramsey, not a great dancer, but he's a very likeable character & this year there are so few, most of the celebs are extremely dull, so he stands out.

Like he doesn't pull out an oscar speech every week, of how much a song means to him or how much his granny wants to see his dancing, there are no crocodile tears.

He is also the only person other than Anton who bites back at the judges with a witty remark, which has been missing from the show since Brendan & previously James Jordan left. He is one of the few celebs who is likeable, just having fun and has a good personality making him watchable and entertaining.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Just dribbling over Chris 🤤
Chris Ramsey is fucking beautiful and sexy, and a lovely guy and just an absolute dream! He’s the only one worth watching left in the competition, everyone else is just so bland and lacking in personality. Chris has at least got some spark about him as well as being gorgeous and a pretty good dancer.

• Heart

Doogiesog

Kelvin's deleted pro-Brexit tweets are one thing (wonder how he's faring with all of those European dancers whose jobs might be put at risk) but his alleged deleted tweets about paparazzi taking upskirt photos being okay because there's a demand for them are something else. Worse than Saffron's train comment that she made as a teenager and apologised for but he as a fully grown man will receive no backlash whatsoever...vom.

As for his dancing, it's good and I love Oti, but he's hardly Danny Mac.

Last edited:
  • Wow

MissTeddy

VIP Member
i agree with earlier post - I've never seen a pro behave so unprofessionally. Yes it was a shock but there are always shocks - its produced to be shocking and entertaining - to keep people engaged and watching the show. She's very new to the programme and has only experienced good things so far - if she's going to stay with Strictly she'll need to learn to take the rough with the smooth. Not all her partners will be young guys - she could get a 65yr old news reader next year and go out in week one.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
As much as I respect Shirley Ballas, I feel she has made some terrible/inconsistent judging decisions so far this series.
completely agree, Craig is the only one who seems to judge correctly and the other two I ignore.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I am desperate for chris to be in the final.. hell I would love him to win it. He is the only one I care about watching this year!

SmhCarrot

Crikey, Dianne did look rough on It Takes Two (I mean to be fair, she still looked great), but it was obvious she had been crying a lot. Joe on Lorraine said she wasn't ok as well- this has really got to her and I don't know why. The tone of the tweets she has been liking, etc. indicate she isn't bullshitting around and is subtly quite angry with the judges' decision which to be honest she has a right to since it was the wrong decision. I'm assuming she is still in a state of shock, I don't know how else to explain this breakdown?