Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that bloke from emmerdale is going to replace Jamie. Let’s hope he catches up with the training!

Reactions: 5
I was expecting Anton to get Anneka and was pleasantly surprised when he was paired with Emma.
At least he might stand a chance this year.

Reactions: 7
Damn saffron’s not very graceful is she 😂

What a weird comparison 😂 how is anika rice anything like Dianne buswell???
Both are filled with excessive energy as performers, appear to enjoy physical activity (not being saucy) , have big smiles, noticeable hair and you wouldn't find either on Question Time. I should have made it clear that I was thinking of Anneka Rice at DB's age. :)

Reactions: 1
Same-sex couples for first time next year.

When ‘Michelle Visage from Ru Paul’s Drag Race’ was announced I thought she was an actual female impersonator! 🙈 Realised she wasn’t shortly after. 😂It can only make things more interesting with same-sex couples, bring it on.

Reactions: 4
Same-sex couples for first time next year.

I'm excited to see how this would work since someone has to lead a dance in most cases (at least on the SCD dances)

I watched half of the opening show this morning (yaay shift work) and I'm glad Neil has someone so highly rated (bookies' fave last I read)

Reactions: 3
I'm excited to see how this would work since someone has to lead a dance in most cases (at least on the SCD dances)

I watched half of the opening show this morning (yaay shift work) and I'm glad Neil has someone so highly rated (bookies' fave last I read)
Apparently Len is questioning this decision.

Reactions: 1

The pro would surely always lead? Just because they are more experienced. Who knows, agree, will be interesting to see

Reactions: 2
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
🙄🙄🙄🙄 He’s living in the dark ages then. Nobody cares what Len has to say anymore really.
I had the displeasure recently of watching a cookery show with Ainsley Harriott and Len G, as Ainsley introduced Len to menus from around the world. To say that Len was Jurassic in his culinary tastes in an understatement. Len's top ten dishes were extraordinary. He is indeed living ni the dark ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I
I had the displeasure recently of watching a cookery show with Ainsley Harriott and Len G, as Ainsley introduced Len to menus from around the world. To say that Len was Jurassic in his culinary tastes in an understatement. Len's top ten dishes were extraordinary. He is indeed living ni the dark ages.
Surely it’s a generation thing though? He’s the same as my Nan. She’s never eaten curry or Chinese or a burger. That stuff just didn’t used to be around when she was younger. That out of date viewpoint will just die with that generation.

Reactions: 6
I

Surely it’s a generation thing though? He’s the same as my Nan. She’s never eaten curry or Chinese or a burger. That stuff just didn’t used to be around when she was younger. That out of date viewpoint will just die with that generation.
Yeah, it’s like I know a woman in her 80’s, nice woman, but she refers to non-white people as “coloured”, not in a racist meaning, but in the way that a lot of people of that generation did, because that’s what they did.

I

Yeah, it’s like I know a woman in her 80’s, nice woman, but she refers to non-white people as “coloured”, not in a racist meaning, but in the way that a lot of people of that generation did, because that’s what they did.
Len has no excuse though. He has been globetrotting with dance. He behaves more like my late f-i-law who would be over 100 now if alive, who never touched curry in Ceylon (as then was) nor Greek food in Crete - nor Arabic cuisine in Aden - but that was WWII, FFS - 74 years ago.

I knew he would be good as I saw him drunk dancing on his wife’s Instagram stories and he was bloody brilliant. I love a man who can dance 🕺🏼

Kelvin was phenomenal. I hope he goes all the way with Oti, she’s an amazing dancer. (Still sad she didn’t win with Danny)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.