Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I'd love for them to throw a spanner in the works - Will and Jeanette make a comeback for the final and do the jive they never got to do, and win the whole thing 😂

A girl can dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Curtis give me the absolute creeps

I used to love Neil and was delighted when he got a partner ,but he's been dissapointing I thought he choreography would be more exciting .
I think Neil needs a partner with dance experience to really bring his choreography a-game.

Kinda agree about Curtis, but I like AJ, in spite of him being a bit of a media/attention whore, he seems genuinely a really nice guy.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I do appreciate that Strictly is not a big money earner for the professionals, and they do get bigger financial opportunities away from Strictly. I just hope he doesn't leave dancing behind completely, with him having a live tour I imagine him and Curtis will still dance, but I think what their presenting future is will depend on what work they get offered, and how it lands. They could be a good presenting duo, or it could bomb if the show is bad or it lands poorly etc.
Can’t stand curtis and wouldn’t watch anything he presents. He’s so wooden

Doogiesog

Karim's is the first contemporary on the show that I've loved. And I thought he showed plenty of emotion and storytelling, without being hammy about it, which seems to be what Craig is looking for for some reason.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I don’t see why all the hate on here towards her is for I think she’s lovely 😂 something doesn’t seem right with her does it she looks very down on the last pic
I think most people here like Dianne. I think it’s the Joe and his fans making it all about them part that everyone is sick and tired of. Dianne mostly gets a fair bit of praise for her work ethic and stuff

HowLongOhLord

🙄🙄🙄🙄 He’s living in the dark ages then. Nobody cares what Len has to say anymore really.
I had the displeasure recently of watching a cookery show with Ainsley Harriott and Len G, as Ainsley introduced Len to menus from around the world. To say that Len was Jurassic in his culinary tastes in an understatement. Len's top ten dishes were extraordinary. He is indeed living ni the dark ages.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
What do you think of the first Couple's Choice next week(Dev and Dianne)? It's only week 3 and I'm still not sure how I feel about it 😂
Bit early for couples choice I think. Shouldn’t be until week 5/6. Similar to dances like Paso Doble. A Paso Doble in Week 2 last week, what a joke that was, of course it was going to be a bd dance. Nobody is ready to do a Paso in Week 2.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
There's no stand out winner is there - I suppose it will be kelvin or Karim? Saffron has got all the support from the youngsters as Joe did - but she's not good enough to win.

Emma was very heartbroken- in a way that I don't think Mike would have been. I suspect she was also a little bit in love with Aljaz !

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Kelvin really irritates me!!! I bloody hope he don’t win!!! Just something about him smug and slimey 🤢🤢🤢😃

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Not sure about Oti’s sister being a judge. Going to be too easy if Oti is in bottom two, if she saves Oti call bias, or if it’s the other way, say she didn’t save Oti to stop the bias accusations.

But overall I don’t completely care. I don’t know anything about her, but if she is as full on as Oti, I think she might annoy me. I will miss the understated class of Darcey.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I think I'm the only person who isn't interested in seeing Neil with a partner, he leaves me completely cold. Gutted that Gorka isn't partnered up - and I'm still in mourning for beautiful Pasha leaving. 😭

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Wow for a non dancer Chris was amazing. He has improved a lot. I would love for him to go far. I enjoyed Karims dance but the rest were boring tonight I thought

SmhCarrot

There's no stand out winner is there - I suppose it will be kelvin or Karim? Saffron has got all the support from the youngsters as Joe did - but she's not good enough to win.

Emma was very heartbroken- in a way that I don't think Mike would have been. I suspect she was also a little bit in love with Aljaz !
It's Alex for me to win! I think she is a genuine novice that has really improved and I love watching her dances.

Octopies

Chatty Member
My two cents... Chris is a non dancer and has done really well - so many of them this year have danced before including Emma who I heard toured with Chicago the musical... Anton has a huge following so think that might be keeping him and Emma in (she’s had her day now I think). My favourite is Karin - Kelvin is an amazing dance but has been great since day 1 so it’s rather boring to watch.. no journey and no story there...

Pinko

VIP Member
I love Johannes and Cath but she did forget the steps and had a mare in the dance off! I would have said she was a cert to go through until her dance. Mike stomped but held his nerve.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Apparently Michelle has been trolling James Jordan on Twitter because of something he said about her!

• Wow

SmhCarrot

Some of the scoring tonight was interesting....
As brilliant as it was I don't think Kelvin and Oti deserved 10s and by those standards Michelle and Gio and Dev and Dianne should have been marked higher.