Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Chris might win.
There's also a lot of love for Anton and many want to see him dance in the final.

Reactions: 3
Would love Chris to win as I think he’s the only one without dance experience? But definitely think Kelvin will lift the glitterball 🙄

I don't think Chris will win, he's seen his public vote falter now and if he's in the dance off next week then he'll be out barring one of the others messing up spectacularly.

I suspect it will be Kelvin but would far prefer it to be either of the other two. For all the talk of Chris and Alex improving (I've barely been able to tell), it's actually Emma that has improved greatly in my view.

I think Emma and Chris will be in the dance off next week - with Chris leaving (mainly so they have a female celeb in the final).

I think someone whose name begins with a K will win :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Karim and Kelvin are the last 2 in it it’s going to be so boring.

I’d actually like to see Emma or Chris win - Emma would be good, and would be great to see Anton win! And Chris is just a normal guy - not a stage school trained.

Karim is good yes, but he’s been to stage school, he’s been trained in how to dance and perform on stage. Kelvin claims he’s never had any dance training.... not sure I believe that but he is an actor and therefore knows how to play a character on stage and knows how to interact with the camera.

Reactions: 4
Karim or Emma for me. Karim is the most talented and I have never cared about previous experience. Emma is the most improved and although I don't dislike Anton, I feel like it's nearing his time to leave the show and it would be nice for him to go out on the high of a win.

Chris has the personality but not the dancing, Kelvin has the dancing but not the personality.

Still team chris 😬
I know he won’t win but without him in the show it would have been boring as duck.

He’s learning how to dance and he has personality,
I don’t wanna see a basic child fresh out of stage school win.

Reactions: 10
Still loving Chris. Seeing him improve has been fun to watch. Emma has also improved massively - I really don't like Anton though 😬 he comes across as a massive dick.

Although I think Kelvin or Karim will win, i would like to see one of the other two win. Emma is a massive strictly fan, and from my neck of the woods, so would be nice for her. But I am definitely rooting for Chris.

Reactions: 5
Chris to win 🤞🤞
Still love him and hated he was bottom 2. I hope that and doing 2 dances doesn’t knock his confidence.

Reactions: 2
It’s just occurred to me that it could be David James & Nadiya who are seeing each other. There was instant chemistry with them & he got mushy about her when they were booted out, eg she’s got 3 smiles...

• Heart
It’s just occurred to me that it could be David James & Nadiya who are seeing each other. There was instant chemistry with them & he got mushy about her when they were booted out, eg she’s got 3 smiles...
I think he's married though? Maybe Luba and James?

I think he's married though? Maybe Luba and James?
Nadiya is engaged to the father of her child, who is a Slovenian footballer, but the little girl seems to be in the UK alot this year, normally during Strictly she is in Slovenian and comes for the day every few weeks, but apparently Nadiya had her at ITT a like 3)2 weeks ago, so maybe the engagement is off and her and David have gotten together.i don't think David is married, he got divorced a few years ago didn't get?

Who does everyone think will win?

Think it’ll be between Karim & Kelvin but really don’t know!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.