Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was out this week and missed strictly and just didn't have the interest to rewatch the show that i usually would, there is still a few couples who i enjoy their dance/partnerships but the majority i just havent warmed to and i think that combined with poor judging and the absence of any bad boy pros like James or Brendan who stuck up for their partners against judges and created a bit more atmosphere in the Claudiatourium makes it a bit flat
Anton was sticking up for Emma. I hate how harsh they are to her, one of Shirley’s favourites she is not! 🙄😒😡

Reactions: 1
Anton was sticking up for Emma. I hate how harsh they are to her, one of Shirley’s favourites she is not! 🙄😒😡
Im glad to hear that, i havent seen the episode but Shirley is always awful to Emma B, i dont know how she can bare it, im glad she is through and she seems excited about her dance this week

Reactions: 4
Im glad to hear that, i havent seen the episode but Shirley is always awful to Emma B, i dont know how she can bare it, im glad she is through and she seems excited about her dance this week
She’s growing in confidence & is an amazing actress, so always ‘performs’ & makes me as the viewer feel her emotions. She gets nervous & doesn’t always nail the technique as well as in rehearsals, which is a shame. I do like her a lot.

Reactions: 2
She’s growing in confidence & is an amazing actress, so always ‘performs’ & makes me as the viewer feel her emotions. She gets nervous & doesn’t always nail the technique as well as in rehearsals, which is a shame. I do like her a lot.
She just seems a lovely genuine person with no falseness whatsoever and im amazed how she has been able to juggle the long hours filming Eastenders plus the practice each week

I wonder if countess Emma has fallen in love with Aljaz. I would be jealous if I was Janette, the way they were mooning their eyes at each other on the couch on Monday. It seems more than the dancing she’ll miss. Or maybe I’m just jealous at how gorgeous she is! 😂

I watched the Longleat programme about Emma and her husband. They never seemed like a love match. They had been friends for a long time then married quite quickly after becoming a couple.

I’ve always thought Janette was punching!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if countess Emma has fallen in love with Aljaz. I would be jealous if I was Janette, the way they were mooning their eyes at each other on the couch on Monday. It seems more than the dancing she’ll miss. Or maybe I’m just jealous at how gorgeous she is! 😂
I said that too earlier in the thread. Emma seemed most upset about being separated from Aljaz that anything else. Also noticed Janette didn't dance with Aljaz in rhe results show.

I hope they do well. I would like to see them go far for antons sake too

Not a fan of Neil Jones 👎 would have preferred Gorka
Aw he’s growing on me. A fab dancer look him up on YouTube

Last edited:
Slightly off topic just watching catch phrase and mark Wright is on it said he got to the final of strictly why don’t I remember this what year was it 😂
hes doing the Christmas special this year too :) I cant remember him being on it at all!

Reactions: 3
I read really hoped he gets through because he has a birthday in the next 12 months and it would great for him.

I'll be gutted if she doesn't get through because she has a..... Granny 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel bad for Oti that her sister is judging her because in my opinion Motsi is so worried about being accused of nepotism that she’s not giving the couple half the praise & high scores that they deserve.

Reactions: 9
The camera work always annoys me. I feel like we miss loads because of which angle they choose to show.

Reactions: 5
I remember seeing Kelvin dancing on his wife’s Instagram using his sexy hip action! I love a man who can dance! I hope he wins but then they’ll probably be calls of fix because one of the judges is Oti’s sister.

Christ. Is that Famke Janssen in the audience?! 😳

And don’t get me started on this dancer. WHO IS SHE?! #annoying
She's some annoying mate of Dianne Buswells she appeared in a recent vlog of hers, very bizarre woman to say the least .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.