Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah man, it makes me really sad that she was trying to have a baby with him last year. It never fixes anything.

I hope her and Jasper can settle properly somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
yes I feel for her but this has happened so many times now, like at least 3 times shes said this same story then shes back there...

yes I feel for her but this has happened so many times now, like at least 3 times shes said this same story then shes back there...
Shockingly that’s how dv is the average person will return 7 times before actually leaving. It’s a situation that unless you’ve lived it you really can’t understand. This take aggravates me so much. They got back together last time because he got sober as he promised to and he relapsed she has said all this, she seems incredibly empathetic so probably excused a lot due to his problems with alcoholism. She also has stated she had a rocky start she’s truly navigating being a parent, partner and young adult all alone with 0 guidance🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Shockingly that’s how dv is the average person will return 7 times before actually leaving. It’s a situation that unless you’ve lived it you really can’t understand. This take aggravates me so much. They got back together last time because he got sober as he promised to and he relapsed she has said all this, she seems incredibly empathetic so probably excused a lot due to his problems with alcoholism. She also has stated she had a rocky start she’s truly navigating being a parent, partner and young adult all alone with 0 guidance🙄
Honestly thankyou for stating this! I was in a DV relationship with my sons dad and it took me 4 times before i was ready to leave ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly thankyou for stating this! I was in a DV relationship with my sons dad and it took me 4 times before i was ready to leave ❤
I know this is not a rave thread, but the misinformation surrounding dv relationships from people who have not experienced them grinds me, also the victim blaming as if it is now her fault her ex is abusing her is a crazy take

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I know this is not a rave thread, but the misinformation surrounding dv relationships from people who have not experienced them grinds me, also the victim blaming as if it is now her fault her ex is abusing her is a crazy take
Absolutely! Thankyou, I fully agree the victim blaming is disgusting

Reactions: 9
I had no idea he was abusive so I take what I said back, as she only pops up on my fyip occasionally but mainly when she has been kicked out so I misunderstood

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Unless you are prepared to walk away with absolutely nothing and cut every single tie including friends and family - no one will ever understand how hard it is.

It took me 15 years. I was R'd, beaten, branded infront of my kids too. I had no support, I'd been cut off from everyone I knew and loved by his abhorrent behaviour. I had nowhere to go. He has so many affairs over the years and still I couldn't escape until one day he decided that he wanted to move his new girl friend in and threw us out in just the clothes we stood in. To this day I still think I would have been there if this hadn't happened. I had lost myself, my dignity and my identity.

Please don't think that because someone goes back it's because they want it. A lot of the time it's because that's all they know.

❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I'm not victim blaming but she does goad people. Not just sam but all her "ex" friends. She's known for causing dramas and stirring things and then being all "oh I don't know why they're coming after me like this". Not defending sam at all as throwing jasper out is absolutely disgusting but Charlie doesn't put jasper first either. She lives in a fantasy land and always has to be the main character. I've followed her on and off for years but I always have to unfollow her whenever there's a drama because it's frustrating how blind she is to her role in it all. Hopefully this will put things in to perspective for her and she'll pipe down a bit and just concentrate on her and her son

Reactions: 11
She has done things wrong over the years but I think jasper is a well loved and well looked after little boy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Mad holes in her story about what happened that night though; she said she was out for her birthday and her best friend “he” was (so assuming it’s the He best friend that’s been all over her tikotk lately because she even says herself she doesn’t have many mates) looking after jasper at the house so she went out but in the video of her birthday he’s there? Baffling but who knows. And why didn’t Sam stay at home with jasper so Charlotte could go out? Where was sam cause he wasn’t at her birthday either by the sounds of it? Fack knows sad though

I'm not victim blaming but she does goad people. Not just sam but all her "ex" friends. She's known for causing dramas and stirring things and then being all "oh I don't know why they're coming after me like this". Not defending sam at all as throwing jasper out is absolutely disgusting but Charlie doesn't put jasper first either. She lives in a fantasy land and always has to be the main character. I've followed her on and off for years but I always have to unfollow her whenever there's a drama because it's frustrating how blind she is to her role in it all. Hopefully this will put things in to perspective for her and she'll pipe down a bit and just concentrate on her and her son

This!! She was provoking Sam for months alongside her friends, including calling him gay when he isn't

Reactions: 2
This!! She was provoking Sam for months alongside her friends, including calling him gay when he isn't
I remember the last time they split up as well she had a video on of her being wide about getting with Sam's dad but she deleted it.
I do feel for her being homeless and in a hotel but she's 100% not innocent. She winds people up and inserts herself in to dramas all the time, most of the time she doesn't even know the full picture but acts like she does. And sorry but she's work shy, having a child really isn't that much of an excuse not to work especially when she would be entitled to so many hours free childcare too. I know she works part time now but she's been so adamant about trying to get herself tiktok famous/be an influencer it's irresponsible when she has a child. It perhaps might be partly to do with her background as well but she seems to have very poor money management. Paid off Sam's debts off 2500 but had a gofundme for breast surgery?
She's very shady with the full truth of things. I genuinely hope this is a wake up call for her to mature a bit because she really isn't mature, despite how she presents herself, because sometimes I do like her a bit but then a drama always happens and I go off her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Unless you are prepared to walk away with absolutely nothing and cut every single tie including friends and family - no one will ever understand how hard it is.

It took me 15 years. I was R'd, beaten, branded infront of my kids too. I had no support, I'd been cut off from everyone I knew and loved by his abhorrent behaviour. I had nowhere to go. He has so many affairs over the years and still I couldn't escape until one day he decided that he wanted to move his new girl friend in and threw us out in just the clothes we stood in. To this day I still think I would have been there if this hadn't happened. I had lost myself, my dignity and my identity.

Please don't think that because someone goes back it's because they want it. A lot of the time it's because that's all they know.

❤
I remember the last time they split up as well she had a video on of her being wide about getting with Sam's dad but she deleted it.
I do feel for her being homeless and in a hotel but she's 100% not innocent. She winds people up and inserts herself in to dramas all the time, most of the time she doesn't even know the full picture but acts like she does. And sorry but she's work shy, having a child really isn't that much of an excuse not to work especially when she would be entitled to so many hours free childcare too. I know she works part time now but she's been so adamant about trying to get herself tiktok famous/be an influencer it's irresponsible when she has a child. It perhaps might be partly to do with her background as well but she seems to have very poor money management. Paid off Sam's debts off 2500 but had a gofundme for breast surgery?
She's very shady with the full truth of things. I genuinely hope this is a wake up call for her to mature a bit because she really isn't mature, despite how she presents herself, because sometimes I do like her a bit but then a drama always happens and I go off her 😂
She bought a bag with loads of dolls and tit in for over £400, she is tit with money management

Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand why everything has to be posted to social media 😬
Literally that; she’s even posting about how she’s doing paypal fraud? That’s gunna come crashing down cause someone’s gunna report her without a care in the world what she’s going through tbh

Reactions: 3
I just don’t understand why everything has to be posted to social media 😬
Exactly

Since she loves running her mouth about other people's business, Sam is literally going through a bereavement and she's hosting parties every week with people she just met. It would throw a grieving person over the edge.

There was a genuine reason as to why ss wanted to do a s47 assessment in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Exactly

Since she loves running her mouth about other people's business, Sam is literally going through a bereavement and she's hosting parties every week with people she just met. It would throw a grieving person over the edge.

There was a genuine reason as to why ss wanted to do a s47 assessment in the first place.
100% and the amount of times "haters" have called social services on her is ridiculous. She's always hanging around the wrong people, having them around her child as well, or arguing pointlessly online with people so what does she really expect the outcome to be out of all of that drama. I know when you have a child you don't need to completely devote your whole life to being a mother but she really hasn't grown up at all since having him

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Exactly

Who died ? What

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.