Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly

Since she loves running her mouth about other people's business, Sam is literally going through a bereavement and she's hosting parties every week with people she just met. It would throw a grieving person over the edge.

There was a genuine reason as to why ss wanted to do a s47 assessment in the first place.
She’s outed you as chatting total tit btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s outed you as chatting total tit btw.
They're not talking tit though? I don't understand these people who post their whole lives online and then cry when people don't fall down worshiping them and believing everything they say 😂. If you don't want people talking about you, stay a bit more private then? It's not difficult.
She could have easily had a page built around her fashion and being a mum. Her videos with Jasper are sweet but she does have a lot of growing up to do

Reactions: 9
There is no excuse for throwing your child out of the house at 1am. I don't care what his grief is with Charlie, he has raised that boy and Jasper calls him dad, and he has kicked him out of his home with no certainty of what is happening next. He's not going to be able to go to school, his mum is not going to be able to work.

Hate Charlie all you want, but no-one should be supporting what Sam has done to an innocent 6-year-old.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
There is no excuse for throwing your child out of the house at 1am. I don't care what his grief is with Charlie, he has raised that boy and Jasper calls him dad, and he has kicked him out of his home with no certainty of what is happening next. He's not going to be able to go to school, his mum is not going to be able to work.

Hate Charlie all you want, but no-one should be supporting what Sam has done to an innocent 6-year-old.
Exactly that but at the end of the day, Sam isn’t related to Jasper, he doesn’t have to commit if he doesn’t want to. Again. Very sad but true. Although he was wrong for what he did I absolutely agree.

Reactions: 7
Yh yh not like she's going to admit the truth is it. Last time I checked this was a rattle page.
Yeah but it’s clear you’ve come on here & lied. Your initial posts are you came across her on TikTok & liked her style. Now it’s apparently you know Sam’s personal situation & he’s going through a bereavement. Just weird behaviour. It’s a tattle page but not to make up random tit. Keep tabs on what you’re saying if you’re going to lie.

Also agree with the person above, don’t give a tit about what, who, where, he was the only Dad he’s known, to kick a child out at 1am you have to be some next kind of evil.

Reactions: 17
Why is she even reading here in her situation and then posting tiktoks about it diverting more people here? Is there genuinely not enough drama going on for her at the moment?
I 110% don't condone what Sam done, it was disgusting. Even without Jasper in the picture he shouldn't have thrown Charlie out at 1am. It should have been a mutal agreement with a set date for one of them to leave but it's happened now so hopefully one day soon Charlie can turn this around get herself and jasper a place and just calm down a bit. Always arguing/parting/fighting/filming herself/all the costumes etc it must be exhausting for everyone involved.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know the ins and outs about this girl as she annoys the duck out of me and just popped up on my fyp talking about tattle so I ran here.

I’ve watched her live and I feel so sorry for the little boy, not only has he been kicked out of his home she’s now talking openly about him having to change schools and having to move somewhere far away. Like surely her number one should be sheltering her child and reassuring him? not getting her violins out on tiktok live for a score.

Reactions: 21
I don’t know the ins and outs about this girl as she annoys the duck out of me and just popped up on my fyp talking about tattle so I ran here.

I’ve watched her live and I feel so sorry for the little boy, not only has he been kicked out of his home she’s now talking openly about him having to change schools and having to move somewhere far away. Like surely her number one should be sheltering her child and reassuring him? not getting her violins out on tiktok live for a score.
Anyone who goes live on tiktok and talks about their own financial situation and what their struggling with are simply doing it for attention and to obtain things, there’s a reason why she’s plugging her paypal constantly. We don’t need to incite social media into our struggles in 2024 when information is so easily accessible. Literally just attention seeking and begging.

Reactions: 10
he's coming for me - a tattle poster. Bringing up nuances she brought up herself over the past few years 😩 digital footprint matters sooo much.

Wait till she finds out you won't be allowed to make tiktoks in a DV refuge like her lil following are suggesting her to go to.

Reactions: 2
Wait till she finds out you won't be allowed to make tiktoks in a DV refuge like her lil following are suggesting her to go to.
What kind of suggestion is that?! These women are seeking refuge from dangerous abusers. They don’t want Charlie wearing a hotwheels outfit prancing about on live in the kitchen. She actually just annoys me so bad. I hope she gets sorted for the sake of her son but honestly she needs to grow the duck up!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I found it interesting that she said she reads here - there’s literally five pages (now six) … about her.
Over three years? Not a lot really. Her then directing people here explicitly just as a drama begins - I think that explains her character well.

From an actual grown up perspective - she clearly has been traumatised as a child by one, or both of her parents - and now avoids boredom at all costs (and safety) for a constant stream of drama - it makes her feel alive, needed, wanted, adored. She dresses the way she does (which I do love, very Vivienne Westwood inspired) simply for the shock factor = attention.

I don’t follow her, but she pops up occasionally, in the time Iv seen her there’s been school mums judging her, TikTok creator drama, loud trans debates that don’t involve her, politics, two or three violent attacks on her (for no reason!) and two breakups. As mentioned, I don’t even follow her and Iv seen all this.

Imagine being in a relationship with someone like that, phone constantly attached to them, every stray thought plastered on the internet for thousands to watch and dissect?

Then imagine having a mother like that, dramas that dont just spill out online, they will spill into the ‘everyday’ too. She films herself crying her eyes out devastated, then will post herself drunk at a party a few hours later… she’s loudly cussing someone out or being cancelled and then she’s cooking dinner. When Iv looked at her page there is often posts throughout the day. These have all been edited, picked and posted - if she’s working too, her free time is that - TikTok. How exhausting!

Jasper will look forward to her playing ‘good mum’ for the camera as no doubt it’s the only time he feels she actually ‘sees’ him. But kids aren’t stupid, and he is clearly quite switched on. He will see it’s an act, as five minutes later she’s back on her phone , editing, filming, desperately reading comments. But those five glorious minutes of her interacting with him will be worth it for attention from mummy. Neglected children crave love, and will accept it in any form. Neglected adults are much the same.

In his birthday video it was someone else filming him opening his presents whilst she lay despondent on the sofa. I found that a very telling glimpse into jaspers life.

Social services are well aware of malicious callers, my sister has had them herself - however - like Charlie, my sister inserts herself into drama, has terrible mood swings from elated to deep desperation too, and her kids have front row seats to it all. My sister is well in her thirties but acts like an immature 18 year old, often friends with people much younger than her as they are the only ones who ‘get’ her, aka the only ones who thrive on ‘tea’ ‘cancelling’ bitchiness and gossip 24/7.

Charlie may keep him clean and fed, as far as we know, but like my sister - social services aren’t just looking for starving dirty kids. You can neglect a child’s emotional well-being by staying with a partner who is volatile, by encouraging people to find and attack you at your home (your child’s place of safety) by plastering ‘the drama’ all over the Internet and with addiction (phones, social media etc are addictive, it’s not just drugs!)

By telling TikTok all of her dramas and struggles, Jasper hears them too - if she has no one looking after him (or quite possibly, ANYONE looking after him - also a huge red flag for safeguarding)
She doesn’t seem to take this into account, let’s not forget when editing a TikTok - which she does daily, sometimes hourly updates! She is listening and rewatching those videos over and over and over…. Kids listen, many adults forget that.

anyway, the long and short of it is, Charlie is entirely responsible for her situation, yea, that includes gettin kicked out her home with a child in tow. You might not want to hear that, if you have been a victim of DV or whatever else - but red flags are there, choices are there and by staying - you have to take some responsibility to what happens to you.

And YOUR kid.

Sam might have physically booted them out, which is harsh, although let’s not forget we don’t know his side now do we?
but Charlie is the one who has made her kid homeless, by not providing a safe home for him.

If she wanted to set herself up securely, she’s clearly had the funds and opportunities to do so, but she has chosen not to, and like all drama loving narcissistic trauma loving ‘victims is now homeless, and soon will be jobless too.
But hey, at least she’ll have lots of people cooing and offering her help …. Aka, lots more views, lots more attention.

I hope this shocks her into realising that being a mother is more than just having a baby, being an adult is more than just turning 18+ and being responsible unfortunately, feels boring and is hard - a lot of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I found it interesting that she said she reads here - there’s literally five pages (now six) … about her.
Over three years? Not a lot really. Her then directing people here explicitly just as a drama begins - I think that explains her character well.

From an actual grown up perspective - she clearly has been traumatised as a child by one, or both of her parents - and now avoids boredom at all costs (and safety) for a constant stream of drama - it makes her feel alive, needed, wanted, adored. She dresses the way she does (which I do love, very Vivienne Westwood inspired) simply for the shock factor = attention.

I don’t follow her, but she pops up occasionally, in the time Iv seen her there’s been school mums judging her, TikTok creator drama, loud trans debates that don’t involve her, politics, two or three violent attacks on her (for no reason!) and two breakups. As mentioned, I don’t even follow her and Iv seen all this.

Imagine being in a relationship with someone like that, phone constantly attached to them, every stray thought plastered on the internet for thousands to watch and dissect?

Then imagine having a mother like that, dramas that dont just spill out online, they will spill into the ‘everyday’ too. She films herself crying her eyes out devastated, then will post herself drunk at a party a few hours later… she’s loudly cussing someone out or being cancelled and then she’s cooking dinner. When Iv looked at her page there is often posts throughout the day. These have all been edited, picked and posted - if she’s working too, her free time is that - TikTok. How exhausting!

Jasper will look forward to her playing ‘good mum’ for the camera as no doubt it’s the only time he feels she actually ‘sees’ him. But kids aren’t stupid, and he is clearly quite switched on. He will see it’s an act, as five minutes later she’s back on her phone , editing, filming, desperately reading comments. But those five glorious minutes of her interacting with him will be worth it for attention from mummy. Neglected children crave love, and will accept it in any form. Neglected adults are much the same.

In his birthday video it was someone else filming him opening his presents whilst she lay despondent on the sofa. I found that a very telling glimpse into jaspers life.

Social services are well aware of malicious callers, my sister has had them herself - however - like Charlie, my sister inserts herself into drama, has terrible mood swings from elated to deep desperation too, and her kids have front row seats to it all. My sister is well in her thirties but acts like an immature 18 year old, often friends with people much younger than her as they are the only ones who ‘get’ her, aka the only ones who thrive on ‘tea’ ‘cancelling’ bitchiness and gossip 24/7.

Charlie may keep him clean and fed, as far as we know, but like my sister - social services aren’t just looking for starving dirty kids. You can neglect a child’s emotional well-being by staying with a partner who is volatile, by encouraging people to find and attack you at your home (your child’s place of safety) by plastering ‘the drama’ all over the Internet and with addiction (phones, social media etc are addictive, it’s not just drugs!)

By telling TikTok all of her dramas and struggles, Jasper hears them too - if she has no one looking after him (or quite possibly, ANYONE looking after him - also a huge red flag for safeguarding)
She doesn’t seem to take this into account, let’s not forget when editing a TikTok - which she does daily, sometimes hourly updates! She is listening and rewatching those videos over and over and over…. Kids listen, many adults forget that.

anyway, the long and short of it is, Charlie is entirely responsible for her situation, yea, that includes gettin kicked out her home with a child in tow. You might not want to hear that, if you have been a victim of DV or whatever else - but red flags are there, choices are there and by staying - you have to take some responsibility to what happens to you.

And YOUR kid.

Sam might have physically booted them out, which is harsh, although let’s not forget we don’t know his side now do we?
but Charlie is the one who has made her kid homeless, by not providing a safe home for him.

If she wanted to set herself up securely, she’s clearly had the funds and opportunities to do so, but she has chosen not to, and like all drama loving narcissistic trauma loving ‘victims is now homeless, and soon will be jobless too.
But hey, at least she’ll have lots of people cooing and offering her help …. Aka, lots more views, lots more attention.

I hope this shocks her into realising that being a mother is more than just having a baby, being an adult is more than just turning 18+ and being responsible unfortunately, feels boring and is hard - a lot of the time.
If I could "love" this a thousand times I would! 6 pages on this thread that was started in 2021...it's literally a nobodies thread. Interesting that she was posting even then though about the threat of being made homeless. Despite her and Sam getting back together back then she should have been the parent and ensured jasper had a secure home. She's had at least 3 years to prepare for this. Saying her and Sam have been together for 4 years but at least 3 of them they've been on and off together, brilliant for a child to be in that environment.
Also let's not forget how much she dips her foot in to racism a lot. I can understand being uneducated in some things, innocently not knowing things but she actively inserts herself in to controversy then tries to talk herself out of it without taking any accountability for it ever.
I do think she has a lot of growing up to do and I hope that she'll do it soon as she does have the potential to be a lot better.
Charlie, we know you read this so please put your phone down. The temporary high of a bit of attention online is nothing compared to the joy you'll get from being a permanent active parent to Jasper.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Get off tiktok and go and protect your child who is very vulnerable in this situation! Why does every single detail need to be shared online?

Reactions: 6
So Sam can't see jasper or know where they are as the police/social work are involved and its a dv incident too...why has she posted a video of them going around the town then??? Wouldn't take too much work to figure out where they are. I'm trying to be sympathetic but she's making it hard! Does she not have enough drama going on or is she wanting sam to turn up where they are so she has more drama? That video isn't putting her son first at all

Reactions: 13
She seems to put a lot of effort in to her personal style and looks but zero into her child.

comes across as a huge attention seeker and being thrown out of wherever she was staying has given her some content and people feeling sorry for her, offering her money. She seems over the moon.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Feel kinda bad I made a joke about wonky tits and it spurred a video about a go fund me for breast surgery which then got her main account banned so now she’s homeless with no tik tok income

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Feel kinda bad I made a joke about wonky tits and it spurred a video about a go fund me for breast surgery which then got her main account banned so now she’s homeless with no tik tok income
How is that your fault?
She’s homeless because she has consistently made tit decisions so she has content.

She absolutely loves making Sam the villain so she can be the victim of her circumstance - if what others are saying that she’s been talking about her rocky home situation for years then I have absolutely zero sympathy…

relying on TikTok for income is not reliable - anyone with sense knows this, and yet here we are - she got her own account banned for breaking the rules … 🤷🏼‍

• Heart
She literally posted a video of her getting her "private part" tattooed and showed it in all its glory💀 any banning of her tiktok account was down to her own actions 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.