Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pia beef must be exhausting. Is this all they do with their time?

I mean, Pia sounds 100% worse but where do they find all the energy?

Reactions: 3
They need to just get over it and not bother wasting their energy !
exactly, all these “tea dropping” videos on tik tok is going to create more drama. Entertaining, but in a few years time …. Will it honestly matter?

Reactions: 2
I like her i love her quirky style and individualism I absolutely love how she does her makeup

Reactions: 1
I did like her and part of me still really wants to like her

But she made a few statements and comments towards others that I couldn't ignore - made it very difficult to defend her - even her friends were wriggling trying to do it.

I do think from when I first discovered her to now, she has slowly moved herself in the right direction. She is no where near as bad as she used to be. She used to have people trying to cancel her almost daily. I think although she laughed about it she did take it on baord and has been trying to make sure she steers away from certain things now.

But recently with the Jazzy thing I felt she could of reacted better and got Eliza to do the same, outting people on lives just isn't really cool

Reactions: 4
I have only just discovered her so don’t know about any past drama
I quite like her style
I wouldn’t wear it but I just like the kooky way she carries it all off

I’ve decided I quite like her, her oddness is appealing and I just like checking in to see what she’s wearing

Probably because she can barely breathe without someone threatening to call social services on her.

Probably because she can barely breathe without someone threatening to call social services on her.
Aw why? Her child is always well dressed/clean/cared for and happy. Or is it just people being vindictive?

Aw why? Her child is always well dressed/clean/cared for and happy. Or is it just people being vindictive?
Yeah it’s mostly people being aholes becsude of the way she looks. I don’t even follow her but she comes up on my fyp frequently and it seems no matter what she posts someone always has to say Jasper is unsafe.

Yeah it’s mostly people being aholes becsude of the way she looks. I don’t even follow her but she comes up on my fyp frequently and it seems no matter what she posts someone always has to say Jasper is unsafe.
That is awful.

Every time I have seen her sin it’s been a nice convo they have had, plus she doesn’t seem to push him on social media just for views. Her account is more or leas just about her and her clothes
I am old, and quite old fashioned and conservative in my dress sense. But I love seeing young peoples styles and she really rocks it
Gotta love her confidence

Every time I have seen her sin it’s been a nice convo they have had, plus she doesn’t seem to push him on social media just for views. Her account is more or leas just about her and her clothes
I am old, and quite old fashioned and conservative in my dress sense. But I love seeing young peoples styles and she really rocks it
Gotta love her confidence
I quite like her, she has her sons best interests at heart and encourages him to be himself so I’ve no idea how anyone can pull her down for that.

I love the individuality too. She has the confidence I wish I had at her age and good for her!

I can’t stand this girl.
She’s just constantly involved in drama and back tracks all the time, little twit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.