Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her the and BF are finished then. She seems to be handling it well. Always has the little ones best interests at heart.

Reactions: 3
I genuinely like the girl. She’s just a young, quirky person. I don’t believe she is purposefully problematic at all. I love the bond she has with her little lad too.

Reactions: 5
Is she back with Sam?
They are on and off seemingly due to his/her mental health. I believe if it wasn’t for Jasper they’d find it easier to choose one way or another but much like most relationships that involve a child they are trying to navigate their struggles while trying to decide what’s right for Jasper. I think social media has made his struggle with mental health harder as he is constantly dogged on by Charlie’s followers/viewers. People need to remember they are young and have a child while the world is upside down it’s hard for most people the only difference is she’s a content creator. She has spoken on them being back together saying basically she doesn’t really know, this is his house and she’s on edge because he can decide at any time he wants her to leave.

Reactions: 8
They are on and off seemingly due to his/her mental health. I believe if it wasn’t for Jasper they’d find it easier to choose one way or another but much like most relationships that involve a child they are trying to navigate their struggles while trying to decide what’s right for Jasper. I think social media has made his struggle with mental health harder as he is constantly dogged on by Charlie’s followers/viewers. People need to remember they are young and have a child while the world is upside down it’s hard for most people the only difference is she’s a content creator. She has spoken on them being back together saying basically she doesn’t really know, this is his house and she’s on edge because he can decide at any time he wants her to leave.
poor girl. She’s trying to do what’s right but it must be horrible.

Reactions: 2
I love her style. It’s so unique and I wish I had confidence to dress exactly as I wanted. I suppose you have to say idgaf and just do it. She seems like a good mum too

I really like her. Her style is mad but she just seems like a really nice person.

I like her. She seems very genuine, her style is amazing. I hope her and Sam can work it out

Reactions: 1
I like her and her fashion style, she just popped up onto my feed again. Seems like social services are hanging around, I wonder what it will take for popular tiktokkers to keep their kids off tiktok? 🥲

I like her and her fashion style, she just popped up onto my feed again. Seems like social services are hanging around, I wonder what it will take for popular tiktokkers to keep their kids off tiktok? 🥲
tbf she hardly ever shows Jasper, it's more people complaining about her because of her style and then thinking that makes her a bad mother

tbf she hardly ever shows Jasper, it's more people complaining about her because of her style and then thinking that makes her a bad mother
I stand corrected as I've dropped off tiktok for a while and only just came back on.

I do feel for her though, there's obviously more to what she's letting on. Ss don't have SW to keep kids on the books for no reason. She's had multi agency malicious reports by the looks of her recent tiktok. The system is unkind towards Neurodiverse parents institutionally.

Anyone seen the recent videos, she was assaulted last night?
Yh she got attacked by a woman who's already got a few past convictions, kinda immature taking it to tiktok before the police. This isn't the first altercation she's landed herself in and then wonders why social services are hanging around and wanting to put her son on child in need plan...

Digital footprint matters, why can't any of her close friends give her guidance?! 😩

Reactions: 7
Yh she got attacked by a woman who's already got a few past convictions, kinda immature taking it to tiktok before the police. This isn't the first altercation she's landed herself in and then wonders why social services are hanging around and wanting to put her son on child in need plan...

Digital footprint matters, why can't any of her close friends give her guidance?! 😩
I don’t understand why you’d put it all over social media. An innocent business owner has got involved too because have acted without checking the facts first.

It’s awful but she needs to think before she posts.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Anyone seen the recent videos, she was assaulted last night?
Yeah and it is awful what happened but she didn’t help matters waiting 15 minutes to basically fight the girl (back/again). Pathetic at her age and when she’s got a young kid tbh.

Reactions: 9
Yeah and it is awful what happened but she didn’t help matters waiting 15 minutes to basically fight the girl (back/again). Pathetic at her age and when she’s got a young kid tbh.
Social services are literally watching her tiktoks👀, she's silly enough to have her full name on display.

She’s lovely but she’s so young (mentally) and clearly doesn’t have a large support network and relies on tiktok. She shouldn’t have posted about any of that. I’m glad she’s ok though.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.