Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, I understand defending yourself, but actually waiting for the girl by herself to fight her is so so stupid. She should have rang the police the first time she was assaulted, especially because the girl who done it has previous convictions. She needs to stop posting TikTok’s around where she lives and outside of where she lives, and safeguard her son from clearly aggressive people.

Reactions: 5
So one of the perpetrators showed up to her house. Instead of phoning the police she recorded a tiktok 🥲 you can hear her partner audibly sighing in the background. I really hope she's able to keep her son safe.
It’s getting so out of hand. She needs to think of that little boy.
---
So one of the perpetrators showed up to her house. Instead of phoning the police she recorded a tiktok 🥲 you can hear her partner audibly sighing in the background. I really hope she's able to keep her son safe.
It’s getting so out of hand. She needs to think of that little boy.

Last edited:
She's not thinking of her little boy at all. I've seen similar scenarios play out in real life, but the fact that she instigate the witch hunt on TikTok, I doubt the police will take her seriously.
Her son will end up on child protection if she's not careful!

Reactions: 7
I'm tired of her chatting the most.. her lack of awareness for internet safety and voyeuristic outfits (which slay btw, but there's always a risk dressing in very little) it's no wonder she doesn't feel safe in her town.

Reactions: 2
I'm tired of her chatting the most.. her lack of awareness for internet safety and voyeuristic outfits (which slay btw, but there's always a risk dressing in very little) it's no wonder she doesn't feel safe in her town.
Seems a little victim blamey but ok

Reactions: 16
Seems a little victim blamey but ok
There's a point where you have to look at your own actions on keeping yourself safe. Recording where you live is a no no, recording your kid in school uniform is too. At some point you need to reflect and look at ways to keep yourself safe.

Reactions: 6
There's a point where you have to look at your own actions on keeping yourself safe. Recording where you live is a no no, recording your kid in school uniform is too. At some point you need to reflect and look at ways to keep yourself safe.
I get that, but mentioning her outfits is victim blaming. No one should feel unsafe dressing how they want to 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get that, but mentioning her outfits is victim blaming. No one should feel unsafe dressing how they want to 🤷🏻‍♀️
In the ideal world yes and I agree. However Folkestone has a bad rep for women's safety. It's 2023 violence against women and families is at its highest and met police are less likely to investigate sexual harassment.

If ss were concerned about my child's safety, I'd be doing anything they ask from me.

Reactions: 1
In the ideal world yes and I agree. However Folkestone has a bad rep for women's safety. It's 2023 violence against women and families is at its highest and met police are less likely to investigate sexual harassment.

If ss were concerned about my child's safety, I'd be doing anything they ask from me.
But ss aren’t concerned she said that, they contact because of false claims from idiots who dislike her so she has no parenting faults ??

Reactions: 2
I see her and Sam have split again ☹ she says two months ago. I wonder how they’re getting on still living together cos she seems to be at his still. I think Genesis is also staying there? She’s been posting from their house for ages. I love Genesis she’s so nice

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I see her and Sam have split again ☹ she says two months ago. I wonder how they’re getting on still living together cos she seems to be at his still. I think Genesis is also staying there? She’s been posting from their house for ages. I love Genesis she’s so nice
Aw that’s a shame. I hope she’s OK. I like Genesis too.

Reactions: 3
i wonder if they’ll stay broken up this time, i imagine that would probably be the best option

Reactions: 4
Sam has thrown her and Jasper out in the middle of the night, they’re in a hotel at the moment. It’s her birthday weekend too, I feel so bad for her and her son

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sam has thrown her and Jasper out in the middle of the night, they’re in a hotel at the moment. It’s her birthday weekend too, I feel so bad for her and her son
It sounds absolutely horrific. That poor woman. What a bastard. There’s ways to do things and that isn’t it.

Sounds like she’s had a terrible time with him for a while. Wish I could help.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel bad for the son only. The final straw must of been the recent tiktok of her taking the piss out of him. At risk of sounding strong, but this is the father of your child..

• Heart
Poor girl and little jasper :(
---
I feel bad for the son only. The final straw must of been the recent tiktok of her taking the piss out of him. At risk of sounding strong, but this is the father of your child..
He’s a pisshead, he’s obviously treated her badly there’s no justifying it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.