Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here from Tiktok. I just want to say I think she’s an irresponsible mother. She keeps going on about how her ex is a good dad and she doesn’t understand why he did this

A) He’s not a dad
B) We don’t tell our children that our short term boyfriends are their dads for this reason
C) A good dad doesn’t chuck a child out on the streets in the middle of the night

Her third time homeless, did she not learn before? Time to put your child first.

Reactions: 19
Shuffled here after seeing her tattle rant lol…
Sounds like her and the kid have had a tit deal and the ex sounds so abusive. However the kid is the priority and how much longer will it be ok for him to be exposed to a chaotic and unstable lifestyle.
Also she received money from followers in the hotel, every toiletry she bought herself was branded and then they went out for lunch despite their food being paid for at the hotel and the police paid out of their wages (allegedly). Can’t come at her for buying the child a onesie and toys tho obviously, he certainly deserves that.

Reactions: 23
I feel like she’s proper mentally unwell like, how can you get kicked out and be in such a vulnerable state and the first thought is to share it on tiktok, and then on top of that do a “hey guys here’s a day in the life :):)” sorta video of her going around town when she’s literally homeless?? And then do a posey video in the laundrette like do her followers not see how CRAZY that is?? There’s more important things to do, surely you wouldn’t be thinking to even post rn and focus on your traumatised kid and getting your life sorted like, it’s so black mirror vibes just putting tiktok first in such a horrible situation

Reactions: 34
She made £££ off her main account, but using that to get stable accomodation for her and her child wasn’t a priority

Reactions: 7
I feel like she’s proper mentally unwell like, how can you get kicked out and be in such a vulnerable state and the first thought is to share it on tiktok, and then on top of that do a “hey guys here’s a day in the life :):)” sorta video of her going around town when she’s literally homeless?? And then do a posey video in the laundrette like do her followers not see how CRAZY that is?? There’s more important things to do, surely you wouldn’t be thinking to even post rn and focus on your traumatised kid and getting your life sorted like
I thought that too!! “Day 2 of being homeless with my son” what… this isn’t a playlist event mate…

Reactions: 21
My main issue is jasper listening to all of this going on, he’s gone through a very traumatic event and been placed somewhere he doesnt know, he has his mum talking about everything on a live video and posting loads of videos, all he can do is watch tv and play on his switch

She needs to turn TikTok off and focus on jasper and getting the ball rolling with housing and finances etc

I don’t really give a shizzle about the adults the main focus is jasper and what he has witnessed

Reactions: 13
So Sam can't see jasper or know where they are as the police/social work are involved and its a dv incident too...why has she posted a video of them going around the town then??? Wouldn't take too much work to figure out where they are. I'm trying to be sympathetic but she's making it hard! Does she not have enough drama going on or is she wanting sam to turn up where they are so she has more drama? That video isn't putting her son first at all
She literally posted a clip in her day in the life being homeless video of a park with the full address on there.

Then she shows us the hotel room. If you’ve ever stayed in a hotel, you would recognise straight away what chain hotel that is.

Reactions: 6
And another thing...😂 why does she need a birthday weekend 😂
---
And another thing...😂 why does she need a birthday weekend 😂

Reactions: 5
B) We don’t tell our children that our short term boyfriends are their dads for this reason
i’m not her biggest fan but surely 4 years (so since jasper was 2) isn’t considered a short term boyfriend, that’s all the poor kid will ever remember.

Reactions: 11
I dont know much about this girl but has been on my fyp the last few days. If she is fleeing dv then she needs to be careful as posting over social media where she has been etc is incredibly dangerous. If she goes to a dv home she would have to stop this as she could also put others in danger. I saw one tiktok where she said she had replied to this guys messages again putting herself and her son in danger. She's antagonising him and then showing around where she is

Reactions: 3
She’s just become another tiktoker who is demanding social housing because they think they are entitled to it. Everyone telling her she’ll get a new build and housed within seconds are delusional. She lives in the worst area for social housing, she’ll be waiting in temp accommodation until she’s blue in the face if she isn’t deemed intentionally homeless due to council tax arrears in her name, they literally don’t have a duty to house her even with a child. Social services will find her tiktoks as evidence she’s unstable. Idk, you expect people to have more common sense but I can only imagine she’s feeling very vulnerable right now and tiktok is her only stability.

So Sam can't see jasper or know where they are as the police/social work are involved and its a dv incident too...why has she posted a video of them going around the town then??? Wouldn't take too much work to figure out where they are. I'm trying to be sympathetic but she's making it hard! Does she not have enough drama going on or is she wanting sam to turn up where they are so she has more drama? That video isn't putting her son first at all
What happens when you wear rose tinted glasses.
She can post these lil interactions with her son, however children who witness abuse tend to mask a lot of their feelings, and when they go through a lot of changes the difficult feelings tend to resurface. I really feel for him.

She seems to put a lot of effort in to her personal style and looks but zero into her child.

comes across as a huge attention seeker and being thrown out of wherever she was staying has given her some content and people feeling sorry for her, offering her money. She seems over the moon.
This... Mountains of clothing and bags for herself but where is Jaspers?

A lot of these tiktoks influencers becomes so big headed and detached from reality, people really need to stop putting them on pedestals and see them for who they really are.

Reactions: 9
I have empathy for her situation but mostly I feel for her kid, she’s going about this the wrong way talking about it to strangers online in the presence of her child is disconcerting, she says she is open with her kid doesn’t do Santa etc but this is completely different and will inevitably cause him emotional trauma, she should be shielding him as much as possible including being discreet in discussing it in front of him. She just seems like an emotionally underdeveloped child, time to grow up now shits hit the fan.

• Heart
She’s just become another tiktoker who is demanding social housing because they think they are entitled to it. Everyone telling her she’ll get a new build and housed within seconds are delusional. She lives in the worst area for social housing, she’ll be waiting in temp accommodation until she’s blue in the face if she isn’t deemed intentionally homeless due to council tax arrears in her name, they literally don’t have a duty to house her even with a child. Social services will find her tiktoks as evidence she’s unstable. Idk, you expect people to have more common sense but I can only imagine she’s feeling very vulnerable right now and tiktok is her only stability.
Very true. She will find that new builds will send her over the UC benefit cap, as the rent is not affordable as it is advertised (£300+pw) - a lot of single parent families end up being destitute this way.

Also failure to pay council tax is a prosecutable offence so there's that too.

Social services will be looking for protective factors, something Charlie is lacking, not posting child online where people can identify where she is, what school he goes to etc, for a start is basic protection.

I don't think she realises the tit she's getting herself into, how quickly things can escalate. Child protection don't play when suspected DV is involved. Child's needs trump the parents every time.

Reactions: 5
She’s on a live telling her son he’s ’so annoying’ it’s actually horrible to watch. She’s more interested in doing her make up on screen than interacting with him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s on a live telling her son he’s ’so annoying’ it’s actually horrible to watch. She’s more interested in doing her make up on screen than interacting with him.
Poor boy his world has literally been turned over. She's probably like that towards him every time she puts a costume on.

Reactions: 4
Charlie you say it doesn’t matter that you are talking about what has happened in front of him because he was a part of it, this is very much not the case and you should be protecting him as much as possible from adult situations regardless of if he was there or not. You should be explaining what happened in an age appropriate way and putting your child first through what I can imagine is a very scary and confusing situation. You are the only stability he has right now, the person he will be seeking out for comfort and support. TikTok should not even be your priority right now, it should be your son. He will remember this situation in the future and hopefully won’t resent you for not protecting him appropriately or affect his mental health.

Reactions: 16
I know she’s a controversial character, but I can’t help but really feel for her in this current situation. She’s so young and I can only imagine how terrifying it must be to be homeless with a young kid. Hopefully the council get her a place sorted quickly so Jasper can be settled again.

Reactions: 14
I know she’s a controversial character, but I can’t help but really feel for her in this current situation. She’s so young and I can only imagine how terrifying it must be to be homeless with a young kid. Hopefully the council get her a place sorted quickly so Jasper can be settled again.
I don’t even know what she’s done but I don’t mind her really, I feel so bad for her too, I would be terrified in her position especially with her little boy with her. I can see why she’s telling tiktok because that’s how she makes money while she’s not at work

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.