Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s crazy that these types of people put their whole life on show on the internet, give out so much hate and then don’t expect any kind of backlash 😂

Reactions: 2
Saw her tiktok about her being pregnant at 15 and how shes 21 and wouldn’t change being a mum for the world but she abandoned him. Poor little boy 💔

Reactions: 2
She made several posts on Instagram about this thread and said it was all bullshit and bullying blah blah bla but instead of confirming whether she had her son or not she deleted Instagram 😂says it all really doesn’t it, she couldn’t even say yea she had him or no she didn’t
Thing is ppl are saying it’s because she had him young NO EXCUSE! If you’re old enough to open your legs with no protection you’re old enough to deal with what happens next. She’s a dead beat mother and an absolutely disgusting human. Her mum and dad must be so embarrassed by her!

Reactions: 4
She spent the whole day with her stupid gf and her family! What a cruel cruel little girl! Ryder would have loved to see his mum but instead she spent it with someone else’s children! Pathetic excuse for a mother

Reactions: 5
Shes lost custody of Ryder and her family have disowned her. Thats what I’ve heard anyway. I’m friends with someone close to the family- her mums side.

Shes lost custody of Ryder and her family have disowned her. Thats what I’ve heard anyway. I’m friends with someone close to the family- her mums side

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s a disgusting excuse of a mum. Ryder deserves so much better. I hope she’s lost custody, I hope he has a better life than what she’s doing to him. she’s a grade A scumbag.

Shes lost custody of Ryder and her family have disowned her. Thats what I’ve heard anyway. I’m friends with someone close to the family- her mums side.

Shes lost custody of Ryder and her family have disowned her. Thats what I’ve heard anyway. I’m friends with someone close to the family- her mums side
Quite sad really

I can only hope he grows up believing that his nanny is his mummy and Stone becomes a distent figment of a forgotten memory, for his sake.

As for the little girl being in the only fans video 🤯, if I was the other mummy (Chelsey?) I'd be absolutely FUMING! Who knows what perverts are on those sites and they've now seen the little girl. Even if it's only part of her, or the back of her head, children shouldn't even exist or be brought to mind on sites like this!!