Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow stone? I haven’t seen her little boy on her page for ages!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow stone? I haven’t seen her little boy on her page for ages!
I was waiting to see a thread about her! I can’t believe there’s not one already. I was thinking the same thing, where is her little boy!

Reactions: 3
I also didn't realise she had a girlfriend now either. I remeber when she started her own clothing boutique🙄

Reactions: 2
I also didn't realise she had a girlfriend now either. I remeber when she started her own clothing boutique🙄
This is her second girlfriend, it looks like she’s moved in with her and now doesn’t see her son at all. I thought maybe she’s kept him off social media for one reason or another but there is literally no sign of him AT ALL. I’ve followed her since she had that boyfriend she went to Thailand with, but he went to prison!

Reactions: 4
Seems that she has moved in with her ‘new’ girlfriend. Poor son is no where to be seen. Her girlfriend has two twins that were IVF babies. She had them with a girl who is now looks like she’s dating stones old girlfriend Morgan, who calls herself a self taught bleep. She also has a son who is no where to be seen. Hope this is helpful 🙃

Reactions: 3
Actually wild last I knew she had a boyfriend she went to Thailand with and fell pregnant too him. There is literally no trace of her son anywhere at all on her insta.

Actually wild last I knew she had a boyfriend she went to Thailand with and fell pregnant too him. There is literally no trace of her son anywhere at all on her insta.
The first I knew of stone she had a boyfriend who she lived in a caravan with in her mums and dads back garden and she had just started her YouTube videos, she’s changed so much since!

I’ve been waiting for someone to start a thread on her!!! Yep , since she got her new girlfriend Sheridan, her little boy has disappeared. From what it looks like she has literally abandoned him completely and lives at her girlfriends. I think her mum just looks after him now. I am totally and utterly baffled by the situation 😳

Seems that she has moved in with her ‘new’ girlfriend. Poor son is no where to be seen. Her girlfriend has two twins that were IVF babies. She had them with a girl who is now looks like she’s dating stones old girlfriend Morgan, who calls herself a self taught bleep. She also has a son who is no where to be seen. Hope this is helpful 🙃
The mum of the twins (named Chelsey) isn’t dating Morgan I think they are just very close friends. However , for about a month the twins mum has also been living at Sheidan’s (Stone’s girlfriend) house WITH Stone and Sheridan . Bizarre!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ve been waiting for someone to start a thread on her!!! Yep , since she got her new girlfriend Sheridan, her little boy has disappeared. From what it looks like she has literally abandoned him completely and lives at her girlfriends. I think her mum just looks after him now. I am totally and utterly baffled by the situation 😳

The mum of the twins (named Chelsey) isn’t dating Morgan I think they are just very close friends. However , for about a month the twins mum has also been living at Sheidan’s (Stone’s girlfriend) house WITH Stone and Sheridan . Bizarre!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh wow that’s very bizarre 🙀

anyone else think Sheridans ex looks so much like stone! I actually thought they were related at first!!

I don’t get it, how can she just not see her son?! That poor boy. She seems to be absolutely besotted with Sheridan (who is ALWAYS on her phone whilst driving) even with the twins in the car!! And stone films it for everyone to see! The boy doesn’t see his dad either 😢 I bet he’s living with stones mum and dad!

• Sad
  • Angry
Plus how has her mum allowed it?
I don’t get it, how can she just not see her son?! That poor boy. She seems to be absolutely besotted with Sheridan (who is ALWAYS on her phone whilst driving) even with the twins in the car!! And stone films it for everyone to see! The boy doesn’t see his dad either 😢 I bet he’s living with stones mum and dad!
YES! Literally texting on the phone whilst driving!
And.. drink driving. Every time they go out drinking , Sheridan is driving!! Literally downing jägers and them driving them all home WTAF!??

Plus how has her mum allowed it?

YES! Literally texting on the phone whilst driving!
And.. drink driving. Every time they go out drinking , Sheridan is driving!! Literally downing jägers and them driving them all home WTAF!??
It’s crazy!! I don’t know if anyone saw stones live videos/stories when she was at home but she would often show her mum and she doesn’t strike me as the sort to let her get away with this!!! As a mother I don’t know how she can do this. She doesn’t look like she’s slightly bothered :(