Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% who wouldn’t be fuming. Like please be mindful of what your exposing my children to.

Reactions: 2
omg no what dirty little creatures acting like that infront of what ? 2/3 year olds? Actually quiet disturbing tbh especially to be filming it.. not right in the head 🤮 and poor Ryder.. I hope for the sake of him he doesn’t have to lay eyes on stone again it sounds cruel but to spend Christmas and birthdays away from your baby boy means you don’t give a tit. I’m sure her family would take her back in if she showed she cares she obviously doesn’t give a tit about anyone but Sheridan and pleasing her.

Reactions: 6
She’s really a different type of human being. Like sometimes people make minor mistakes as parents. But she’s spent months rejecting ryder. Completely ignoring him and his needs and putting her new girlfriend above and beyond everything. It’s like she’s incapable of being alone. Her poor son is now without a mother and a father yet stone has the audacity to slag of Ryders dad. I have below no respect for the girl, she’s messed up in the head todo that to her own flesh and blood. A little boy who she brought into this world. Such a disgusting thing todo. I hope karma comes back around and gives her what she deserves.

Reactions: 9
I have only just joined this I’ve been watching all these for a while!!!!
What on Earth have I seen how does people know about her loosing custody ????

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how she can be fine with not seeing her little boy for what seem like months 😭 honestly don’t know what I would do !!!

Flashing their ham rolls for a fiver 🤢🤢 and infront of those two little girls. Her sons gonna absolutely have it ripped out of him when he grows up with people knowing what a skank his mother is

She apparently lost custody and acting like she still sees him but dont post him hmm

Don’t get why she keeps saying watch next year because her life’s gonna be a movie 🤣🤣🤣 youre a 21 year old ponse who sells pics of her pepperoni nipples darling you’re not going no where, go be a mum 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7