Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Realtalk28

I’m giving my opinion from an older woman’s perspective ( not very much older may I add ). I started following stone because I believe she is genuinely and nice girl , a lovely young mum who was also living her life ! Balance we love to see. When you build your Instagram sharing your platform and life with that comes spectators and well opionions from people which yes sometimes are unwanted but hey that’s the life you signed up for , you can’t now come and complain and label it bullying! Most of the comments I’ve seen have been from people showing great concern for one human and that is Ryder ! I myself have felt so uncomfortable and found it hard to understand how you can literally leave your child and start a new life with someone you’ve barely even known for long , what makes it worse is you’re playing happy house with someone and THEIR children , where is your own son ?, people make mistakes and poor decisions yes fair enough , but again this is a choice which I think will come back to bite Stone in the future.
it’s easy to say Instagram is not real life and you only post what you want us to see blah blah, you post your LIFE and 90% the time your son is never there at all !!! Like he used to be. We’re not stupid neither are you at the end of the day your fooling yourself. I don’t think this is a bullying discussion I think this is healthy because it seems you don’t have anyone in your life Stone to tell you how it is and tell you the truth about your actions and where they may take you. Your young focus on yourself and your child , relationships will come and go ! Your caught in a love bubble right now which will end , where does Ryder come in then ? confused.
Nobody is bullying you , we’re sharing our opinion and that’s that ! Same way you’ve shared your platform for us to see ! I hope you realisehow precious abs crucial this stage is for your son and how much he needs you. Get a job , move back home and hustle hard for the both of you like you used to ! all this fast life fast rubbish will end in tears and you’ll be left with nothing , whilst sheridans moved on with the next person.

Reactions: 10

BigB212

She’s really a different type of human being. Like sometimes people make minor mistakes as parents. But she’s spent months rejecting ryder. Completely ignoring him and his needs and putting her new girlfriend above and beyond everything. It’s like she’s incapable of being alone. Her poor son is now without a mother and a father yet stone has the audacity to slag of Ryders dad. I have below no respect for the girl, she’s messed up in the head todo that to her own flesh and blood. A little boy who she brought into this world. Such a disgusting thing todo. I hope karma comes back around and gives her what she deserves.

Reactions: 9

BigB212

Didn’t stone go home recently when we went back into lockdown because her girlfriends children and mum moved in? She didn’t show Ryder then maybe she’s decided to just keep her son off of Instagram after realising how vile social media can be. If Sheridan doesn’t mine her children being shown then that down to her if stone doesn’t want to show her son why is that any of our business. She clearly uses social media to build

Ohh I thought she did when she put it on her story saying she had gone home for a couple days because sheridans children and mum had gone to stay. Yeah I get that I would be the same your children come first no matter what
No the whole of lockdown she was uploading videos and photos of her at Sheridan's, she may have seen him a couple times but she stayed living with Sheridan the whole time.
There was a fire started behind where she lived with Ryder and Stones mum uploaded a video of him terrified crying his heart out. They didn’t sleep for days because the fire was so close to there house and she still didn’t go home to him. She wasn’t there when he woke up on his birthday, she wasn’t there on his first day of school. She can claim she hasn’t abandoned him but there’s so much evidence she has.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

geegeex

Chatty Member
Wow she’s pregnant but abandoned her little boy and he’s not been included in the pregnancy announcement. Awful.

Chelsealouisexx

No the whole of lockdown she was uploading videos and photos of her at Sheridan's, she may have seen him a couple times but she stayed living with Sheridan the whole time.
There was a fire started behind where she lived with Ryder and Stones mum uploaded a video of him terrified crying his heart out. They didn’t sleep for days because the fire was so close to there house and she still didn’t go home to him. She wasn’t there when he woke up on his birthday, she wasn’t there on his first day of school. She can claim she hasn’t abandoned him but there’s so much evidence she has.
😭😭😭 it’s just not normal.. how can anyone defend her? She’s his MUM. does she know how much that means being his mother. I’m not a bully or a horrible person I will defend people where due but this is why I wanted to comment.. this situation Is just awful..Does it feel normal for her to drive away from him in the car knowing she won’t be seeing him for ages again ? Imagine waking up separate from ur child on there birthday or on first day of school ?! It’s my worst nightmare personally.. my child is my life. Sheridan must realise that surely cos she seems good with her children.

BigB212

There life is shambles that’s the bottom line. She can preach about how this website is “bullying” and threat about suicide but you cannot do bad things, abandon your own child and not expect people to notice and have an opinion when your a “social media influencer” like she tries so hard to be. For her to even pretend to be overjoyed by someone else’s pregnancy is a sick joke considering she doesn’t even care for her own flesh and blood. The girl has lost her head over someone who she thinks loves her but doesn’t in the slightest, sheriden is still besotted by her ex hence why she drags her down all the time still. I think stone is very pot kettle BLACK. Calling us bullies yet in the same instant telling another poor girl to kill herself. It’s all for clout, her whole life is for clout. And I for one am sick of watching her treat a poor child with such disgusting disrespect over a drug dealer girlfriend. SHE NEEDS TO WAKE UP.

Curleyshirley

Broooo why are you so concerned if they’re friends with exes or not that’s soooo weird lmao. Are you 18? Do you know that for an actual fact? Do you really? Skskksksk. She doesn’t owe you a picture of her son, but noncey tbh. She’s a great mum, bold of you to assume she’s putting her girlfriend before her son just because she hasn’t posted a picture of him. Weird mentality that.

What you girls are doing is fucking bullying there’s nothing constructive here. If that girl kills herself you’ll have blood on your hands but will be the first to say what a nice girl she is. It’s different if she had done something so terrible but what has she actually done so bad? Nothing. Jealous little children. You should be ashamed.
Find it real hypocritical how you can claim this is ‘bullying’ and talk about suicide when both Sheridan AND Stone bullied the fuck out of Sheridans ex not that long ago. Sheridan was literally sending the poor girl voice notes telling her to kill herself???? Yet now they are playing victim. Can dish it out but can’t take it🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone seen her story where she’s apparently sobbing over Elle Darby being pregnant... why you sobbing for you could literally have that life but you abandoned your son 😂😂😂😂 she’s deluded!

• Sad

Qwerty13

She put on tiktok when do the crazy hormones stop and someones commented ‘didn’t you have a baby before’😂😂😂 acting like this is her first pregnancy and its all new and she dont know whats going on 😩actually embarrassing i feel sorry for her family and little boy

• Haha

Curleyshirley

She is absolutely foul. I’d say I feel sorry for her little boy, but in actual fact I reckon she did him a favour!!! Nobody needs a mother like her in their life. I hope he is happy and healthy wherever he is.

BigB212

Have you seen her uploading those Tiktoks with her dog (sheridens dog) saying “bitch I’m a mother. Bitch go and look after your fucking son!

Don’t get why she keeps saying watch next year because her life’s gonna be a movie 🤣🤣🤣 youre a 21 year old ponse who sells pics of her pepperoni nipples darling you’re not going no where, go be a mum 😭😭😭

• Haha

xgeorgiamorris

You lot literally don’t have half a clue do you. Sitting here so obsessed with someone is actually really strange. Lets get something straight as someone who knows them personally; Stone hasn’t “abandoned” her son, it’s weird that you think she needs to show him on social media to clarify that for you. Is this the world we live in? Sheridan has no problem with her twins being on social media which is why stone posts them. Sheridan has her own money, plenty of it and doesn’t need any of Stone’s money - however she makes it is none of your business. Sheridan and Chelsey have not been together in a long time. Neither of them want each other back, they are happy being friends. So you think it’s weird they all had a Halloween party together? So you’d rather they’d all have a really toxic relationship with their exes? They were out for Sheridans sisters birthday today. Is that a problem? You are literally sitting here bitching over a 22 year old living her life and trying to figure it out at the same time. Yall fucking weird man. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

geegeex

Chatty Member
I just can’t understand how she posts Tik toks etc and never mentions him or that it’s her second baby or anything at all. How do the people around her not see how bad it is and call her out? Shit excuse of a mother.

Midnightlurker

In all fairness she never used to hustle, she has always relied on someone else’s money and the only thing she knows to do to get money is Only Fans which ain’t rocket science. Nice to see Simone has also joined this convo, well it must be Simone because that’s the only friend Stone can keep (only because it’s Sheridan’s friend)

And if Stone remarks the truth as bullying can we just appreciate the Tik toks made about Sheridan’s ex? The girl has lived out her sons life on social media since he was born and expects no one to ask where he is because custody has finally been taken off her