Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the couple of missing stick-on nails that gets me 😂😂😂😫 They both look proper drugged up. Rock looks especially zonked recently I've noticed..
😬🙊🙊
Ive seen on tiktok lesbians not getting two nails put on so they can 👈 there girlfriend 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t get why she keeps saying watch next year because her life’s gonna be a movie 🤣🤣🤣 youre a 21 year old ponse who sells pics of her pepperoni nipples darling you’re not going no where, go be a mum 😭😭😭
I'm so sure at some point this year she said something about getting married in December.. Wonder if that's something to do with it. She was probs drunk though so who knows lol

Ive seen on tiktok lesbians not getting two nails put on so they can 👈 there girlfriend 🤣
Omg ew. Imagine being in the salon and having to explain why you dont want a couple of nails done 😂😂😂
Hope Ryder had a nice Christmas with his family 😌

I hope Ryder has a lovely 2021 filled with lots of happiness, I pray that stone gets her act together and is there for him again but permanently, she needs to get rid of that Sheridan and all those girls she hangs around there a bad influence - they clearly aren’t telling her she needs to be with her son so to me that’s a bad friend !

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her story where she’s apparently sobbing over Elle Darby being pregnant... why you sobbing for you could literally have that life but you abandoned your son 😂😂😂😂 she’s deluded!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Anyone seen her story where she’s apparently sobbing over Elle Darby being pregnant... why you sobbing for you could literally have that life but you abandoned your son 😂😂😂😂 she’s deluded!
This is vile, let’s see when Sheridan leaves her she will get a real reality check

Reactions: 1
This is vile, let’s see when Sheridan leaves her she will get a real reality check
Can see her and sheridan getting a donor and stone carrying it, when she was with morgan they was together about 2 weeks and was talking about them getting a donor 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 2
There life is shambles that’s the bottom line. She can preach about how this website is “bullying” and threat about suicide but you cannot do bad things, abandon your own child and not expect people to notice and have an opinion when your a “social media influencer” like she tries so hard to be. For her to even pretend to be overjoyed by someone else’s pregnancy is a sick joke considering she doesn’t even care for her own flesh and blood. The girl has lost her head over someone who she thinks loves her but doesn’t in the slightest, sheriden is still besotted by her ex hence why she drags her down all the time still. I think stone is very pot kettle BLACK. Calling us bullies yet in the same instant telling another poor girl to kill herself. It’s all for clout, her whole life is for clout. And I for one am sick of watching her treat a poor child with such disgusting disrespect over a drug dealer girlfriend. SHE NEEDS TO WAKE UP.

Reactions: 8
I started following stone because she was a mummy account. I was actually disgusted to come across her account again recently on my stories and find out shes now just a cheap slut 🤦🏼‍♀️
I genuinely believe Sheridans just using her to make her ex jealous 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

I started following stone because she was a mummy account. I was actually disgusted to come across her account again recently on my stories and find out shes now just a cheap slut 🤦🏼‍♀️
I genuinely believe Sheridans just using her to make her ex jealous 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
‘Free 😺 pic when subscribed’ like wtf literally couldn’t believe what i was reading

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with people doing only fans but when you have children you have to be mindful to what they’ll think of you/ be treated like when they’re older

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with people doing only fans but when you have children you have to be mindful to what they’ll think of you/ be treated like when they’re older
Tbh I don’t see the issue with a mother doing only fans or working in the sex industry for that matter. But when someone puts so much time and effort into selling pictures of there pussy online but can’t put the effort into raising there own child then I think that’s WRONG. Be whoever you wanna be but also be a good human being and a good parent alongside that. Don’t abandon your child for a girl and a life of onlyfans because you think your the next Katie bleeping price.

Reactions: 1
Just seen her tiktok ‘had the best Christmas with my girlfriend and the In laws’ what a nasty little witch she is uploading that when she has a child she doesn’t give a duck about! Imagine not seeing your own child on Christmas Day

Reactions: 6
She’s got no morals. And doesn’t deserve to have a son or anymore kids at that. Heart breaks for her son not seeing his mum on Xmas and being disowned to be raised by his nan poor little boy

She’s got no morals. And doesn’t deserve to have a son or anymore kids at that. Heart breaks for her son not seeing his mum on Xmas and being disowned to be raised by his nan poor little boy
She will defo have more kids with sheridan and a donor 100% so sad tbh

• Sad
Just seen her tiktok ‘had the best Christmas with my girlfriend and the In laws’ what a nasty little witch she is uploading that when she has a child she doesn’t give a duck about! Imagine not seeing your own child on Christmas Day
100% The first Christmas me and my ex were separated (we share our son on Christmas Day) and I had to miss seeing my son for part of the day for the first time I cried my eyes out, I was devastated even though I got to see him in the morning. I could NEVER EVER contemplate not seeing my child on Christmas Day but share it with some other kids.no way

• Heart
Reactions: 3
100% The first Christmas me and my ex were separated (we share our son on Christmas Day) and I had to miss seeing my son for part of the day for the first time I cried my eyes out, I was devastated even though I got to see him in the morning. I could NEVER EVER contemplate not seeing my child on Christmas Day but share it with some other kids.no way
The same as any normal loving mother would feel. But not her because she’s not one. Honestly breaks my heart for that poor little boy how she swans around without a care in the world. Her attitude towards it stinks as well she just honestly doesn’t give a duck

Reactions: 4