Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she uses filters A LOT. And Facetune to edit her body and stuff. Doesn’t mean she isn’t pretty but don’t believe everything you see on the internet.
Shes not the ugliest but her personality and behaviour makes her grim

Reactions: 1
Anyone else seen her tiktok .... let’s hope she’s not having another kid. Poor Ryder

• Sad
I think everyone will have there opinions on this thread and this website. But It’s so bizarre to watch someone call it bullying when Stone and her girlfriend have literally sent another girl voice notes tell her to “kill herself” saying please do it and make our day laughing down the phone.
Disgusting behaviour will get an unwelcome response.
That girl was Sheridan’s ex she looks tougher than the tit that comes out my ass. No wonder she left her for stone

Reactions: 2
I don't wanna comment on the way a person looks because I just don’t do that. I just think that filters and Facetune do a lot for a lot of people and we shouldn’t believe everything we seen on social media. Photoshop is a big thing for some people and that’s unfortunate.

Isn’t it funny how they state “they only post what they want us to see” yet jump to post and validate there relationship. I think what this post has done is hit a nerve and shown some people that you get what you give out into the world. Nasty, bitter horrible girls will receive the same back.
You can’t up and abandon your son for a new girlfriend and family and not expect other people to notice and ask questions about the poor little boy who’s now had his mother and father basically abandon him. DONT try make success of a “mummy” insta page when you can’t and don’t even take care of your own kid. Disgusting.

Also any noticed that they can quickly validate there real relationship but Stone can’t validate that she hasn’t abandoned Ryder.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don't wanna comment on the way a person looks because I just don’t do that. I just think that filters and Facetune do a lot for a lot of people and we shouldn’t believe everything we seen on social media. Photoshop is a big thing for some people and that’s unfortunate.

Isn’t it funny how they state “they only post what they want us to see” yet jump to post and validate there relationship. I think what this post has done is hit a nerve and shown some people that you get what you give out into the world. Nasty, bitter horrible girls will receive the same back.
You can’t up and abandon your son for a new girlfriend and family and not expect other people to notice and ask questions about the poor little boy who’s now had his mother and father basically abandon him. DONT try make success of a “mummy” insta page when you can’t and don’t even take care of your own kid. Disgusting.

Also any noticed that they can quickly validate there real relationship but Stone can’t validate that she hasn’t abandoned Ryder.
She made several posts on Instagram about this thread and said it was all bullshit and bullying blah blah bla but instead of confirming whether she had her son or not she deleted Instagram 😂says it all really doesn’t it, she couldn’t even say yea she had him or no she didn’t

Reactions: 3
She made several posts on Instagram about this thread and said it was all bullshit and bullying blah blah bla but instead of confirming whether she had her son or not she deleted Instagram 😂says it all really doesn’t it, she couldn’t even say yea she had him or no she didn’t
So embarrassing she had to delete her instagram cause she knows everybody knows shes left her son

But she’s still posting on tiktok about sheridans ex this sheridans ex that, she just looks obsessed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So embarrassing she had to delete her instagram cause she knows everybody knows shes left her son

But she’s still posting on tiktok about sheridans ex this sheridans ex that, she just looks obsessed
Imagine being that insecure you have to post about your girlfriends ex.. embarrassing

She wrote a tweet saying “when I commit suicide sue tattle life”
Wonder if she has the same frame of mind when she told Sheridens ex girlfriend to kill herself over voice note. But that’s not her fault right?

This coming from a girl who made a “just to violate Ellie TikTok page. To bully and abuse sheridens ex.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Wonder if she has the same frame of mind when she told Sheridens ex girlfriend to kill herself over voice note. But that’s not her fault right?

This coming from a girl who made a “just to violate Ellie TikTok page. To bully and abuse sheridens ex.
Ahh see i thought she was on about chelsey I didn’t know there was a ellie

She’s big enough to dish out hate all over social media to other people but can’t take it. What about the hate she gives to people do they not contemplate suicide just the same. She’s a toxic girl.

Yeah it’s all about Ellie, they are disgusting towards her. Honestly the voice notes were the worst thing to listen to. It was nasty and detailed them telling her to Kill herself.

What is stone insta.
what is Morgan insta?

Someone post a photo of this Sheridan. She won’t accept me on insta