Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair not much has been said about liv and the majority of it has been nothing but praise for her, wouldn’t say she’s getting tit at all, I think people has wanted a thread about her Cos and w like her 😂
Was just confused why she put on her story she’s getting tit from it, I haven’t seen anything?

Reactions: 5
Was just confused why she put on her story she’s getting tit from it, I haven’t seen anything?
I think it’s Cos someone said they thought she was a witch, but that’s about it really. She hasn’t really had any negative comments about her, all nice

Reactions: 2
I think it’s Cos someone said they thought she was a witch, but that’s about it really. She hasn’t really had any negative comments about her, all nice
Oh I see, well from what I’ve seen she seems like a great mum, and like a lovely girl 🤷🏻‍♀️ I haven’t followed her for too long though but im sure she is anyway!

Because I ordered something from her collection and the quality was rubbish and I image searched on Ali Express for the laugh and low and behold .. 😂

They probably all just come from the same supplier, all clothing boutiques wll sell the same kind of clothes, it’s just cheap quality clothes from China. I do like them though 😂

Reactions: 1
Na there still doing OF together she’s just removed all photos of Stone😂 she legit doesn’t give a tit about her.

Why do you think she doesn’t care about her? Not doubting you just wondering has she said something that makes you think so
I think her behaviour and body language shows different. Like stone is so invested in the relationship but it seems as though Sheriden isn’t all that invested and can kinda take it or leave it.

Sorry to change the subject but Stone is actually really pretty, she just needs to tone down on the lip filler. Her lips look painful 😖
I agree I think she’s a stunning girl but the lips are too much clearly she likes them but she’s pretty enough without them

I agree I think she’s a stunning girl but the lips are too much clearly she likes them but she’s pretty enough without them
I think she uses filters A LOT. And Facetune to edit her body and stuff. Doesn’t mean she isn’t pretty but don’t believe everything you see on the internet.

Reactions: 4