Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She started up a clothing boutique that her ex paid for but she was taking peoples money and not sending them their stuff x
Oh yeah I knew about that I mean a few times I saw her in an actual clothing shop behind the counter etc, and I’m sure she worked somewhere else because she had the uniform x

how did you know that about her having an abortion?
I knew about it to tbf. She said originally she’d lost the baby then told her friends she had an abortion I believe just before she got with Morgan.
She also slept with some guy the same day or day after she split from Morgan.

I knew about it to tbf. She said originally she’d lost the baby then told her friends she had an abortion I believe just before she got with Morgan.
She also slept with some guy the same day or day after she split from Morgan.
Oh no way. I remember her posting about being pregnant etc to that lew? Didn't realise she had an abortion..

She did abort lews baby it was someone else just before she got in a relationship with Morgan!
I mean she’s had more boyfriends than I’ve had meals but she aborted jacks baby but she was with someone called joey and tried to baby trap him aswell

I mean she’s had more boyfriends than I’ve had meals but she aborted jacks baby but she was with someone called joey and tried to baby trap him aswell
Honestly it’s all mad isn’t it. Like when will she grow up and take care of her son and put him before others.

Reactions: 1
Ryder was with scotts mum 4 days ago shes put a picture up of them together on Facebook
Yeah I see that! Oh wow and his girlfriend commented underneath so she must have seen him too

I remember when she was with a guy called Zak I think he’s name was and she had started doing her YouTube!

Yeah I see that! Oh wow and his girlfriend commented underneath so she must have seen him too

I remember when she was with a guy called Zak I think he’s name was and she had started doing her YouTube!
Yeah he must be seeing his dad and family alot more now stones not around!

Reactions: 2
Yeah he must be seeing his dad and family alot more now stones not around!
It was probably stone that was the reason he didn’t see his dad, bitter baby mum and all that! Can imagine her giving him a hard life for no reason and he probably couldn’t be bothered with her tit! She used to do tik toks about him, it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 2
It was probably stone that was the reason he didn’t see his dad, bitter baby mum and all that! Can imagine her giving him a hard life for no reason and he probably couldn’t be bothered with her tit! She used to do tik toks about him, it’s embarrassing
I was told by one of her old friends that she got pregnant and Ryders dad said he was to young to have a baby because he was wanting to go college and uni and asked her to think about the decision but she made it for the both of them. He supported him financially but said he couldn’t always be there due to moving far away or whatever.

I was told by one of her old friends that she got pregnant and Ryders dad said he was to young to have a baby because he was wanting to go college and uni and asked her to think about the decision but she made it for the both of them. He supported him financially but said he couldn’t always be there due to moving far away or whatever.
I think she’s selfish then as she isn’t a mother herself so giving him to someone who would like to be a parent and physically can’t would of seemed more fair, the poor boys going to be scarred for life with her actions!

I think she’s selfish then as she isn’t a mother herself so giving him to someone who would like to be a parent and physically can’t would of seemed more fair, the poor boys going to be scarred for life with her actions!
I 100% agree with this. Throughout this whole thread my main worry is that poor boy. Because he’s at an age where this will effect him and I can imagine how it is for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The thing is if she was still seeing him like she claims why has she taken so much offence to this thread and deleted her insta? People honestly aren’t as thick as she thinks

Reactions: 1
People have to take things to far
To be fair not much has been said about liv and the majority of it has been nothing but praise for her, wouldn’t say she’s getting tit at all, I think people has wanted a thread about her Cos and w like her 😂