Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im actually very concerned for Stone and come on here to see if anyone knew anything about the situation as its sometimes worrying to watch! i dont think shes a horrible person everyone makes mistakes, and yes she is very young! i personally think her girlfriend as an older women should be guiding her a little better than she is!!!! I believe she loves ryder very much but i do think something is going on with her, most of us are just concerned more than anything

She used to openly go on about what a deadbeat his dad was, yet she’s up and left him too and that makes me feel so sad for him. Thank god for her mum

Reactions: 3
Jumping on here! Been following all of them for awhile now and I love how nobody has even tried to defend her and say she sees her son or still has custody of him. So it’s pretty obvious she doesn’t see him at all. Even if she wanted to keep him off social media you would still see evidence of him being around on her stories.
also weird how Sheridan posts nothing about her.Doesn’t seem to bothered and if and when they break up stone will be back playing mum

Reactions: 1
I’m giving my opinion from an older woman’s perspective ( not very much older may I add ). I started following stone because I believe she is genuinely and nice girl , a lovely young mum who was also living her life ! Balance we love to see. When you build your Instagram sharing your platform and life with that comes spectators and well opionions from people which yes sometimes are unwanted but hey that’s the life you signed up for , you can’t now come and complain and label it bullying! Most of the comments I’ve seen have been from people showing great concern for one human and that is Ryder ! I myself have felt so uncomfortable and found it hard to understand how you can literally leave your child and start a new life with someone you’ve barely even known for long , what makes it worse is you’re playing happy house with someone and THEIR children , where is your own son ?, people make mistakes and poor decisions yes fair enough , but again this is a choice which I think will come back to bite Stone in the future.
it’s easy to say Instagram is not real life and you only post what you want us to see blah blah, you post your LIFE and 90% the time your son is never there at all !!! Like he used to be. We’re not stupid neither are you at the end of the day your fooling yourself. I don’t think this is a bullying discussion I think this is healthy because it seems you don’t have anyone in your life Stone to tell you how it is and tell you the truth about your actions and where they may take you. Your young focus on yourself and your child , relationships will come and go ! Your caught in a love bubble right now which will end , where does Ryder come in then ? confused.
Nobody is bullying you , we’re sharing our opinion and that’s that ! Same way you’ve shared your platform for us to see ! I hope you realisehow precious abs crucial this stage is for your son and how much he needs you. Get a job , move back home and hustle hard for the both of you like you used to ! all this fast life fast rubbish will end in tears and you’ll be left with nothing , whilst sheridans moved on with the next person.
This is so so right in every way. Everyone sticking up for stone is completely off there head if you was really her friend you should be supporting her and helping her to be a good mum, so shame on you lot! There more interested in knowing who’s bleeping who, going to spoons and getting bang on the sesh, disgusting. Yes she has abandoned Ryder, his been in hospital recently and she didn’t even bother to go and see him while he was ill. As someone else has said she also missed his first day of school and birthday and probably a lot of other milestones Why have a kid if your going to make out he doesn’t even exist anymore😔 I don’t know what the hell she is playing at and why she thinks it’s okay to just up and leave her son but everyone knows if you have kids or not it’s a low bleeping move to do that. I have 2 kids and my god I would never leave them. I don’t think Sheridan is to blame for this don’t get me wrong she’s clearly not a good influence but stone is big and brave enough to not abandon her own flesh n blood her son!!! that’s not sheridans business she’s got her own life and her own baby’s to look after, which to be fair to her the twins always look clean and happy so seems like her and Chelsey are doing a good enough job. Stone is just in it for the hype she loves the attention but when it isn’t the right attention of course no one is going to like it but let’s be honest who the duck is going to ignore the fact that she has abandoned her son. Poor boy has been through so much tit in his life he doesn’t know if he’s coming or going.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
This is so so right in every way. Everyone sticking up for stone is completely off there head if you was really her friend you should be supporting her and helping her to be a good mum, so shame on you lot! There more interested in knowing who’s bleeping who, going to spoons and getting bang on the sesh, disgusting. Yes she has abandoned Ryder, his been in hospital recently and she didn’t even bother to go and see him while he was ill. As someone else has said she also missed his first day of school and birthday and probably a lot of other milestones Why have a kid if your going to make out he doesn’t even exist anymore😔 I don’t know what the hell she is playing at and why she thinks it’s okay to just up and leave her son but everyone knows if you have kids or not it’s a low bleeping move to do that. I have 2 kids and my god I would never leave them. I don’t think Sheridan is to blame for this don’t get me wrong she’s clearly not a good influence but stone is big and brave enough to not abandon her own flesh n blood her son!!! that’s not sheridans business she’s got her own life and her own baby’s to look after, which to be fair to her the twins always look clean and happy so seems like her and Chelsey are doing a good enough job. Stone is just in it for the hype she loves the attention but when it isn’t the right attention of course no one is going to like it but let’s be honest who the duck is going to ignore the fact that she has abandoned her son. Poor boy has been through so much tit in his life he doesn’t know if he’s coming or going.
I just don’t get it, surely as a mother you would want your child to mix with your partners children? Don’t understand if they live together why Ryder can’t live there too!

thats really upsetting to hear that she missed his first day of school and his birthday how awful!!!

Reactions: 2
I just don’t get it, surely as a mother you would want your child to mix with your partners children? Don’t understand if they live together why Ryder can’t live there too!
I heard that she apparently didn’t wanna up root his life and change his schools. Which just goes to prove that he does live with her mum because he still attends the same school in Colchester area. Weather she’s willing to admit it or not she’s living a separate life and leaving her mum to raise Ryder.

thats really upsetting to hear that she missed his first day of school and his birthday how awful!!!
She didn’t miss his whole birthday, she went round in the afternoon to see him for a couple hours. I remember her putting an IG story up of her with his balloons on her way whilst getting drunk and smoking weed on the way to see him.

• Sick
  • Haha
I heard that she apparently didn’t wanna up root his life and change his schools. Which just goes to prove that he does live with her mum because he still attends the same school in Colchester area. Weather she’s willing to admit it or not she’s living a separate life and leaving her mum to raise Ryder.
I dont understand how she could do that...i mean we dont know how she really feels but it would break me in pieces, my life would be completely over

I dont understand how she could do that...i mean we dont know how she really feels but it would break me in pieces, my life would be completely over
He had only just started school so it wouldn’t have done any harm to move him schools right at the beginning. It would have made sense and they all could have started a life together. Instead she left Ryder behind

He had only just started school so it wouldn’t have done any harm to move him schools right at the beginning. It would have made sense and they all could have started a life together. Instead she left Ryder behind
baffles me how shes had the option but didnt do it, so many people would kill to be in her position, my son went on holiday with his dad for 10 days and that was bad enough i cried everyday sometimes twice a day or more! (i did facetime him everyday)

Her ex lewis is with someone else now and apparently she’s actually really supportive of him & I’m sure his new girlfriend posted something last year on her instagram story that stone owed Lewis money that she stole probs from his drug line 🙈🙈🙈

Wrong, if social ever found out she was smoking weed around her child, mental health or not. He'd either be on child protection or taken away, i dont find smoking weed makes you a bad mum but when you putting your child at risk, health wise, then i definitely think you are thinking about yourself and not your child

No, ryders dad is called archie (I think) or something along them lines
His names Scott crick x

I think everyone will have there opinions on this thread and this website. But It’s so bizarre to watch someone call it bullying when Stone and her girlfriend have literally sent another girl voice notes tell her to “kill herself” saying please do it and make our day laughing down the phone.
Disgusting behaviour will get an unwelcome response.

I think everyone will have there opinions on this thread and this website. But It’s so bizarre to watch someone call it bullying when Stone and her girlfriend have literally sent another girl voice notes tell her to “kill herself” saying please do it and make our day laughing down the phone.
Disgusting behaviour will get an unwelcome response.
They are disgusting! Stones a ponse, never worked a day in her life and thats why she’s resulted in selling pictures of her smelly fanny. She also had another boyfriend called jack Robison and she had an abortion with his baby. The girl needs some contraception good job she is a lesbian

Reactions: 4
Can somebody please give me sheridans Insta name I can’t find her I wanna see what it’s all about. Please dont ignore xx

They are disgusting! Stones a ponse, never worked a day in her life and thats why she’s resulted in selling pictures of her smelly fanny. She also had another boyfriend called jack Robison and she had an abortion with his baby. The girl needs some contraception good job she is a lesbian
how did you know that about her having an abortion?