StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve unfollowed his Snapchat

He needs to grow a pair. The way he acts if someone doesn’t agree with him or says something negative towards him is very childish and you can tell it bothers him otherwise he wouldn’t go out his way and screenshots photos of that person and photos of that persons family members and posts it all over social media

Reactions: 4
He’s quite embarrassing now but anything anyone says he says your a hater... Really not the case!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know where he goes every night? Looks like he just walks the streets. Is he ever at home past 8pm?
I haven’t watched any of his social media for years but I’m sure he used to go for a “walk” every night to have a joint but then I’m sure he smoked it on his balcony. Maybe Emma said no more to the balcony as he became more known so didn’t want anyone reporting them for smoking drugs in an apartament complex.

• Wow
What happened to his mate Nigel. The way he exploits his youngest daughter is shameful - she’s basically been trained to be camera ready.
What ever happened to his 4 bed house he was buying outright? See he’s still cramped in that 2 bed council flat 👀👀
Geezer hit his peak a long time ago and now he’s irrelevant

Reactions: 7
Yep! Keeps shoving that camera in the erins face. Hes trying to go down the you tube toy review channel for her to do. You can see he makes her practice what to say and they must be constantly filming stopping filming stopping till she gets it correct. You can tell emma is standing next to him whilst he filming her because you when shes struggling shes looking for emma to obviosly mime what to say. Poor girl. Let her play with toys.
Its always about fame and money with him! Hes obsessed and its got to his head.
He knows his 5 minute fame isnt going to last hes already boring! He is nothing without shoving that camera in kids faces filming them.
He also takes ideas from other people the whole exercising clip he showed and copied with the man wearing tiny shorts and tight vest someone else had posted it and he commented under it then waits a week ir 2 to then make out he found it.
His jokes about shitting and farting all the time are boring and disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 6
What happened to his mate Nigel. The way he exploits his youngest daughter is shameful - she’s basically been trained to be camera ready.
What ever happened to his 4 bed house he was buying outright? See he’s still cramped in that 2 bed council flat 👀👀
Geezer hit his peak a long time ago and now he’s irrelevant
I can’t believe he’s still living there. Where does Erin sleep? She was still in a cot or something in their room last time I watched. Have they got 2 teenage girls and a toddler squished in that box room of theirs? If he bought less trainers and drugs maybe he would be closer to getting his family a decent home 🙈. No offence to anyone reading with a big family in a small property, it’s just bizzare that he made out he was raking it in yet hasn’t moved yet.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe he’s still living there. Where does Erin sleep? She was still in a cot or something in their room last time I watched. Have they got 2 teenage girls and a toddler squished in that box room of theirs? If he bought less trainers and drugs maybe he would be closer to getting his family a decent home 🙈. No offence to anyone reading with a big family in a small property, it’s just bizzare that he made out he was raking it in yet hasn’t moved yet.
He most likely can go and put a deposit down for a house but he wants a huge house to show off so hes most likely having save for a huge deposit rather than just getting a nice house now as yes he needs it now but no what kevin wants kevin gets! So others have to put up with being squashed in a flat till he gets what he wants.

Reactions: 5
He most likely can go and put a deposit down for a house but he wants a huge house to show off so hes most likely having save for a huge deposit rather than just getting a nice house now as yes he needs it now but no what kevin wants kevin gets! So others have to put up with being squashed in a flat till he gets what he wants.
How cringe - trying to show that your stunting driving an Audi and £150 trainers and you have your kids and teenage daughters cramped in a single room. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure he has a Rolex & nice car? Nice to know he values that over getting into a beginner new build home for his family.

About 2 years ago, he was begging people to buy his merch so he could raise the last few thousands for his house deposit or something.

Its certainly strange that they’ve never moved into a bigger place. But maybe all the money he had went into that restaurant he opened? After all, he does need an income stream that isn't social media.

Look at arron crascall not changed despite millions of fans! Mans not got big headed at all and funny! Still has material despite being in quarantine.
Kev your boring! You have no material. Only material he has are his kids which im sure he has to pay the older ones. Emma used to be entertainment but now hardly says anything anymore because he mentioned way back certain companies wont give him work because she swears alot.
On his snaps all he does is take piss out of whos wesring what and what designer names. Its pathetic.
Uses nige for entertainment when he real desperate and pay his knowing nige needed the money. Now he has a job im hoping he will tell kevin to jog on!

Look at arron crascall not changed despite millions of fans! Mans not got big headed at all and funny! Still has material despite being in quarantine.
Kev your boring! You have no material. Only material he has are his kids which im sure he has to pay the older ones. Emma used to be entertainment but now hardly says anything anymore because he mentioned way back certain companies wont give him work because she swears alot.
On his snaps all he does is take piss out of whos wesring what and what designer names. Its pathetic.
Uses nige for entertainment when he real desperate and pay his knowing nige needed the money. Now he has a job im hoping he will tell kevin to jog on!
Agree with all this... the way you say ‘Kev’ makes me think you know him...
I think he’s due to expire soon... no new material, like you say he’s boring.

Reactions: 5
I watched everyday now I barely watch
It’s no longer funny it’s forced.

Reactions: 8
Publicly showing he loves illegal drugs on snapchat. Cringe. He’s so childish. I know teenage chavs that are more mature than him.
He has an answer for everything soneone pulled him up months about about weed and he starting having a go and saying his kids know whats right snd whats wrong hes not there to do that to other peoples kids so if your child copies then its the parents fault as they not teach in their whats right and wronh. This was the start of me realising this mans a joke!

Did you see today when hes had a go at erin for twerking to neighbours! Yet it was all funny for weeks and week and to sing to nan that pum pum song!!!! All finny then now she get told off. Total head mess mixed signals for the child!
But hey as long at you get your views.

Agree with all this... the way you say ‘Kev’ makes me think you know him...
I think he’s due to expire soon... no new material, like you say he’s boring.
Wonder if hes reading hear because all of sudden his snapchat was lively to today desperately trying to get material.

Why is his brother at his flat???!!! 😠
Its lockdown and last time i heard if you dont live with someone you should not be in their house!!!
Is he or his partner working xamount hours in an hospital exhausted!!??? No he makes tit stupid videos having his kids sing pum pum songs and all he been asked is to sit his arse down in his flat!
My partner goes to work in hospital every day comes home drained and he hes having his brother come over during lockdown. Where does it say you can have your brother come over!! ??? Peoplecan have ut and not show symptoms. Ive not seen my bothers or other family for weeks!!! Ive unfollowed him after today im outraged!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
He has an answer for everything soneone pulled him up months about about weed and he starting having a go and saying his kids know whats right snd whats wrong hes not there to do that to other peoples kids so if your child copies then its the parents fault as they not teach in their whats right and wronh. This was the start of me realising this mans a joke!

Did you see today when hes had a go at erin for twerking to neighbours! Yet it was all funny for weeks and week and to sing to nan that pum pum song!!!! All finny then now she get told off. Total head mess mixed signals for the child!
But hey as long at you get your views.

Wonder if hes reading hear because all of sudden his snapchat was lively to today desperately trying to get material.
I’m sure he mentioned tattle once before - so most likely reads here.
I don’t follow him - I just look from time to time or if it comes up in my feed.
Having said that, I did notice he was either at Dwain’s or the other way round which is completely wrong. His brother even has a pic of his kid with a mask on - I mean why bother if you’re still mixing households!?
These idiots fall in to the group of people who think they’re invincible to this virus.
Good luck with that.

I used to follow and watch daily but then he became so boring and tried to hard. Nobody has time to watch hours of dull stories he used to be quick witted and short snippets of things now it’s long drawn out yawn fest content.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure he mentioned tattle once before - so most likely reads here.
I don’t follow him - I just look from time to time or if it comes up in my feed.
Having said that, I did notice he was either at Dwain’s or the other way round which is completely wrong. His brother even has a pic of his kid with a mask on - I mean why bother if you’re still mixing households!?
These idiots fall in to the group of people who think they’re invincible to this virus.
Good luck with that.
So strange how his snaps are all about thanking the keyworkers today and how brill his kids have been through his. That people arnt seeing his snaps since the update 😂 whatever! i see them come up as usual and they have been boring or there just hasnt been any nothing to do with snapchat hiding them.
He so reads here. Hi kev!

Reactions: 3
Clearly done that because of my rant then. Ive not seen it unfollowed. Hes so selfish and only does any thing if it will get him views. Remember when he wanted a website and was going to charge people to see his content oh please!!

• Haha
I wonder what happened to him. He used to be hilarious. I used to think that Dapper Laughs was steaming his content when he started filming his family stuff but now i think it’s the other way round.

Reactions: 1