StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he's turned in a knob big ego twit!
noticed he keep pointing at camera at his childrens shoes and bags etc.. to show they are designer. can tell he had duck all before now has to show the world his daughter who isnt even 3 has a £80 ralph Lauren cardigan. which he made sure he moved the cardigan to show the label. rolling my eyes.

Reactions: 3
Anyone see he post about disassociating himself from manlikenige that he will do a story and then is silent for hours, drama lama!

he's turned in a knob big ego twit!
noticed he keep pointing at camera at his childrens shoes and bags etc.. to show they are designer. can tell he had duck all before now has to show the world his daughter who isnt even 3 has a £80 ralph Lauren cardigan. which he made sure he moved the cardigan to show the label. rolling my eyes.
He always bragging.

Anyone see he post about disassociating himself from manlikenige that he will do a story and then is silent for hours, drama lama!

He always bragging.
yeah noticed manlikenige has started posting his own tops with his logo on it now like he does which then after he boasted about Emma calculating his earnings showing us figures on his snap chat.
he has zero talent! and if he wants to be tv presenter no chance if that is his goal! emma got more chance! :ROFLMAO: he's walking around in new trainers clothes etc.. and his kids have only just started wearing nice stuff because before then they didn't look great all money went on him!
he's hardly does anything with his kids they stuck in that flat all the time purely for instgram material for him. He took them Disneyland and a zoo trip rest of time they stuck in flat.

My opinion has changed I saw on insta the balls thing and it just wasn't funny but he just kept on with it
I deleted snapchat and to be honest I haven't really missed him and this is coming from someone who watched every night

Reactions: 4
Wonder what’s gone with man like nige and African Evans, they’ve all unfollowed each other and nige putting up indirect quotes about snakey friends and Steve still hasn’t addressed why he disassociating himself from them, they’ve been friends from days and now Stevo dropped them what a surprised.

Wonder what’s gone with man like nige and African Evans, they’ve all unfollowed each other and nige putting up indirect quotes about snakey friends and Steve still hasn’t addressed why he disassociating himself from them, they’ve been friends from days and now Stevo dropped them what a surprised.
I’m sure he fell out with Nige and them a few years ago, something along the lines of them all meant to be pushing social media together, then them not believing in him/taking the piss so he went off and got fairly big on snapchat and they miraculously made friends again.

I’m sure he fell out with Nige and them a few years ago, something along the lines of them all meant to be pushing social media together, then them not believing in him/taking the piss so he went off and got fairly big on snapchat and they miraculously made friends again.
Seems they’ve fell out again.

Bet he's been advised to distance himself from nige to help 'further' his own career
I've noticed he dumps nice then pic is him back up again when maybe his Snapchat stories are drying up but he got a lot of slack recently for bullying and taking the kids out of nice for his own story gain. So since then I've noticed hes distanced himself must not of looked good on him.
I've hardly watched him since the balls thing. Pissed me off when he's eating and talking whilst filming it's like no respect for his viewers he's thinks her that great he can sit there sloppy eating and people watch whilst he talking with mouth full! Naaah
I followed him on Instagram and i hardly go on snapchat anymore. I wonder if others are doing the same?

Reactions: 2
Content must be so low, after ball gate, he’s brought a fake fanny to wank in 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yeah making out he told Amazon to change address... as if! yawn.. rolling my eyes. It's not even funny.
Annoyed me again yesterday when he had his mate come to flat and scare Erin again. Absolute idiot!

Reactions: 1
he's just annoying me lately I used always watch on my break but now I just don't bother then when I remember I think oh whats he been up to I find myself just skipping through. repetitive and boring.
wonder if the people who are buying his hats and tops are thinking the same?
he will be heavily depending on them to buy them to pay for his mortgage when he gets his deposit for this huge house he wanting.
yawn boring

Yeah making out he told Amazon to change address... as if! yawn.. rolling my eyes. It's not even funny.
Annoyed me again yesterday when he had his mate come to flat and scare Erin again. Absolute idiot!
I know, you can tell he preps them beforehand, he’s an arse to those kids, just to get views.

he's just annoying me lately I used always watch on my break but now I just don't bother then when I remember I think oh whats he been up to I find myself just skipping through. repetitive and boring.
wonder if the people who are buying his hats and tops are thinking the same?
he will be heavily depending on them to buy them to pay for his mortgage when he gets his deposit for this huge house he wanting.
yawn boring
Yep, he got a big ego wanting a big house, any person would get a starter house to get on the ladder, he only needs a 3 bed, instead he keeping he family stuck in a two bed until he gets what he wants.

Notice how he doesn’t plug he’s music app, game or supposed members only website he kept harping on about.

Has anyone seen what Emma looks like? I’ve only followed him on snapchat for around a year now and I don’t understand the whole not showing her?
I used to enjoy watching him but now I just skip through.

I find it odd how he’s spoken about his mum and dad having sex once and he’s often referring to sexual things in front of the girls. When his eldest told that Cinderella joke and a lot of people weren’t happy about it he also said “mummy knows what that is” I have two children and I wouldn’t be talking about mine and their dads sex life in front of them 🙄

His videos seem really staged now as well

Yeah very staged noticed that.
If you look his brothers instagram account (which he has open) I was looking because hes very open about his weightlifting journey. If you go way way back on his first posts posted she's on there having a family meal.
I think she doesn't like to be on camera and because it causes so much attention he no doubt keeps its going!
Noticed very recently he hinting at people come to his restaurant which he will then share your link on his Snapchat. I have a feeling his restaurant not doing as good as he expected!! So now he's bribing people. Those spartan shirts £30! Rip off can't believe people buy them.

He’s been saving for this mortgage for ages now as well, he said he’s got the money so why they still in their tiny flat?

Watched his snap for the first time in awhile and everything’s just so set up. The whole him playing birthday sex at his restaurant to a child was 100% set up 🙄

He wants a big house and doesn't earn enough to cover it so he needs the huge deposit and plus he hasn't been earning long enough to declare ehis earning for mortgage. Any body else would settle for a house but not him he trying to be like the richer people like dapper. I follow dapper laughs on Snapchat and noticed 'stevo the madman' will try copy his material most recently.he running out of material even mentioned about Emma going live today as he still holding on to that thing which he know it will entice people in this shows he's struggling.
Don't think he getting much work lately either. Not as much as the others like mitch and yung filly they seem to be going places.
Yung filly recently did an advert for puma which explains why stevo was there showing off how much he's loving puma lately lol! Think he even tried to hint at Adidas he got Erin in a Adidas tracksuit and wore one himself took a pic, posted and tagged Adidas. Desperate!
Hate the way he's uses his kids for content last he showed screenshot of people messaging threatening to do this and that to his kids.. This would scare me as his always go out on their own all the time. What does he do puts them on their even more.
Shows off too much none of the others do.

He is quite perverted when it comes to kids, he’s really inappropriate. He does really weird things like refer to his teenage daughter as ‘hot’ and comment on her boobs. He has a set of fake rubber balls he waves in his kinds faces. The way he smokes weed around his kids is wrong too. He was rolling a joint with his friend in the kitchen once and they spilt some on the floor and he found it funny. Luckily his wife has some brains and immediately told him to hoover it up before his little toddler got hold of any. The racism though, its disgusting. Racism isn’t okay no matter which race you are. I think he feels entitled. Every person of color I have ever met are understanding of the seriousness of racism but it’s as if he feels its okay to be racist against caucasians, asians etc but he will absolutely flip out if he comes across any racism towards people of colour. So yeah, I guess I don’t like the guy :). I see how people can find him funny but there are many other funny people out there that are funny without being borderline paedophilic and racist towards a certain race. Theres a guy called Yungphilly I think who is similar to Stevo but much more professional and funny.

Reactions: 7
He is quite perverted when it comes to kids, he’s really inappropriate. He does really weird things like refer to his teenage daughter as ‘hot’ and comment on her boobs. He has a set of fake rubber balls he waves in his kinds faces. The way he smokes weed around his kids is wrong too. He was rolling a joint with his friend in the kitchen once and they spilt some on the floor and he found it funny. Luckily his wife has some brains and immediately told him to hoover it up before his little toddler got hold of any. The racism though, its disgusting. Racism isn’t okay no matter which race you are. I think he feels entitled. Every person of color I have ever met are understanding of the seriousness of racism but it’s as if he feels its okay to be racist against caucasians, asians etc but he will absolutely flip out if he comes across any racism towards people of colour. So yeah, I guess I don’t like the guy :). I see how people can find him funny but there are many other funny people out there that are funny without being borderline paedophilic and racist towards a certain race. Theres a guy called Yungphilly I think who is similar to Stevo but much more professional and funny.
I LOVE yungfilly!!! Im routing for him to get more followers that stevo! I keep checking his followers yungphilly has me in stitches!! Yes totally agree much more professional and agree with everything else you said about stevo.

He was taking the piss out of a lady with one leg calling her a flamingo i unfollowed him on facebook after that! Appalling!!!

He uses his children for entertainments because without hes boring and nothing.
The girls are getting older now and seem to be doing there own thing and you can tell that sometimes it comes across very forced and fake! And no doubts has to bribe them with money to perform.

Ive noticed others stay humble but stevo is getting very big headed because he thinks hes going to be huge but i dont think he will tho but thats ny opinion. Some of the work he has done recently hasnt been great and seems that hes clutching at straws like these zoo keeper days and the blackpool walking up the rollarcoaster 🤣 i think thats all hes good for unlike yungfilly who is doing his tv dating programs etc..

The other day he put on the spider snapchat app and his youngest was really scared yet he carried it on for quite a length of time and you could see she was very distressed by it but yet he carries as he wants content.

I think its disgusting the way he will eat with his vile mouth close up i just stop watching its rude and bad mannners.

Last edited: