Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
‘Tattle life must burn’, 12 pages in 2 years.. he’s scraping for content and sympathy 😂
People get 12 pages an hour. You’re really not that popular here mate. We all just think you’re a twat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

sophiauppalx

I don’t follow him but keep seeing him on my Snapchat homepage and too realised that he never mentions Emma and he seems to be on the early morning school runs . Yes he does cheattt! He was cheating with some scruffy woman from Peterborough for years . Maybe still is . Emma knew about it before and he was supposed to of stopped it ? But gets worse .. he had a secret phone!! And used to speak to the woman on that. I think that woman was just as bad because no woman should be ok with sleeping with a taken man in my opinion! Then today he’s uploaded his giving blood sheet and he ticked the yes box to , sleeping with a new partner or more than one partner in the last 3 months . Lol, i dunno how he gets the women to be honest not even being horrible but he ain’t all that. Poor Emma hope she’s happy

Reactions: 17

ops1

I wonder why after 3 kids and 19 or so years together he never married her, I hope that she finds someone who treats her with the respect and love, a woman deserves. Some of the old snaps may have been for banter etc but to see how he would speak to her and about her and make fun, in hindsight is not so funny anymore especially to think of what she had to put up with and now that they’re no longer together speaks volumes, it looks like now he’s the one who realistically benefited from all the things he did.(snap vlogs) back then yes he was living in a flat but he had a family unit.
Now, his kids are no longer living with him full time, big empty house, Nige has moved on, Emma has left him, it’s actually quite sad.

Reactions: 15

mrsknowqiitall

Don't know why any of you are surprised he's hardly going to bag a stunner he's fugly! Emma can do better in my opinion plus they have been together for what 17 years? So they both were looking a lot better at 1 point lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bloke is an idiot. I live in Colchester and it took me 2 fucking minutes to work out where his house is. EXACT one. And Kaci goes to a school that’s a road away from me, the girl is absolute havoc at school, my sisters in her year. I see Leah with Erin and her boyfriend in Tesco at bloody 11 at night on a Thursday! Get some control of your kids and stop letting them run wild rather than focus on bumming Omar and crying about your family that you fucked up!!!

• Haha

itzhoney

Wouldn’t surprise me if he had more kids up and down the country too. Strikes me at the type! The more his circumstances change with the kids and stuff, the more the mask feels like it’s slipping - can’t carry that ‘family man/just a normal geezer’ facade forever
I know for a fact there's atleast one more. He says he don't suck seed to succeed but he still gets butt hurt when companies decline to work with him. Emma moved out and all the while his sorry behind sits up in a big house if he was any type of stand up guy he would own his fuck ups and give her the house to raise those girls in peace. He's just vile; some old man trying to hang on to his youth playing a kids game. Bore off. He needs to learn to keep it in his pants and be a faithful man who respects women!

itzhoney

Where do I start with this man. All I will say is he is the biggest fraud out there. He's pure selfish, he has cheated on Emma consistently through their relationship, travels up and down the country linking women. I feel sorry for Emma how embarrassing to have spent half your life with a man that has little to no regard for you or respect. Whenever I see her in his snaps I cringe thinking how can you legit be in this man's company without feeling physically sick, he's a few pencils short of a pencil case too. Muggy cunt... ladies stay away!

Ellen19

Chatty Member
Yeah definitely not together anymore, mad they made it years and years and then when he actually got big it went to shit. Too big for his boots

itzhoney

So all I've gathered from the last few of Kevin's snaps...
Kaci is as boujee and ungrateful as we first thought. Leah remains sweet and giving but even she's had enough.
Kevin is still flashing the cash at every opportunity and getting over excited about some fancy labels. Anyone else find it cringey when an almost 40 year old is publicly swooning over some 20 something IG fitness model like Kev... no chance pal 😂 there's not a single decent woman on this planet that will put up with a materialistic, cheating, lying, neanderthal who doesn't clean or cook properly, who sells his soul and friends all for the love of money. Urg the state of it foreal!

• Haha

itzhoney

I’ve always thought this, she seemed down to earth and didn’t change when they got into a bit of money, still shopping in primark and buying the flip flops for £1 and he was there calling her for it while showing off his new designer stuff.
She always seemed like a real one; he got breakfast in bed, the girls were taken care of, she'd even be squeezing the spots on his back on snap 🤢, packing his suitcases when he went to America and he mugged her off constantly. She never seemed to desire anything materialistic he's the social climber splashing cash on clothes and trainers, ridiculous. I feel so sorry for Emma. He deserves all the lonely nights!

Reactions: 13

Kool Aid

He has cheated on Emma for yeaaarrsss. One of my old friends (I dont speak to her anymore) used to sleep with him years back. When he'd come to our town (idk why he used to travel back then) - but she'd get a Snap message from him saying "I'm coming to XXX are you gonna come suck my dixk"

And this hoe actually would 🤣

She has a mixed race 6 year old so who knows if it's his... she never said who the baby daddy was.

• Wow
  • Sick

pommynoir

VIP Member
can’t believe I’ve just found this, had a great evening catching up on this. Can’t believe he cheats, not coz he isn’t a sleaze but because he looks like he’s got an ashy knob 🤢. Poor Emma, and I also agree with the person who said she was funnier than him. I literally only enjoyed his content that had her in it.

i hope she hasn’t gone back to him.

also what’s the story with this Omar guy, why is he always around? He’s so annoying and his face pisses me off.

• Haha

Kool Aid

Screenshot_20230217-070540_Snapchat.jpg

Ugh the click bait! To make you think he's had another baby but he's just recycled an old photo. Has done it with scan photos too recently.

Stevo no one wants to watch your boring, unfunny, scripted, shit videos and posting clickbait may get you some views where people are intrigued but only pisses the viewers off when they realise what you've done... and you lose even more "fans" 🙃

Give up and get a real job mate as this SM won't last long... you're dried up and no one gives a fuck about you anymore

Reactions: 12

!!Sassy!!

Umm, shocked to see no posts about this yet but he’s now in Egypt with his kids AND EMMA! I take back what I preciously said. She has to be the biggest mug going! Then posted a picture of female hands with a ring saying “she said yes” but if u look very close it says “congrats ekin su and Davide” (love island winners” this man is a complete attention seeking whore. How he gets any gyal is beyond me, he’s an ugly, self obsessed cheating human being.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I don’t blame her - imagine the ick watching a 40 year old man trying well too hard to be funny.
I hope she has good life without some mug cheating on her all the time

• Haha

ops1

He is now saying that people who get up to go to work are in the rat race as in his own words his purpose is that he had a higher calling.
I don’t understand what’s wrong with having a 9-5? What’s wrong with holding down a job? Be on social media is a job but think of those like my parents who are support workers and work long hours to support individuals with disabilities or people like my sister who works 9-5 as a teacher.
This guy is beyond reality, don’t shit on other people’s choices to have a different career, maybe we don’t want to take videos of ourselves taking a shit on the toilet and ranting at the camera and call ourselves influencers. Respect other people for what they do to help keep this country going and add to peoples lives in different ways!!!
---
And he is a clout chaser, every time something is popping off, he jumps on the band wagon and starts preaching like he’s a 90 year old man full of wisdom and experience and then makes it all about him.

Last edited:
  • Heart

cherry19

Ive followed him a long time his family are lovely emma keeps it real.. hate to say it but I think hes becoming a bit of a show off now :rolleyes: he always said he was keep it real.

• Heart

Saralouise100

Anyone see yesterday or day before he posted a girls comment who said there was too many ads on snap. He posted to his story saying she’s a fake fan and don’t want to help feed his family by complaining about ads.
She posted saying she was now getting death threats from his story and his excuse was “that’s what happens when you post publically”. Put me right off him. Pretty much said this woman’s safety isn’t his problem as she posted publically about ads (her comment was innocent too, she was nice about it). He then posted MORE people’s names on his story who asked him to take the original story down. Then proceeded to call the original girl a liar for not sending him ss of the death threats. Think he’s losing his head tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 11