StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His emotional video has been sent to a insta page are they sharing it? Has he sent that? Surely not? Comes across insensitive or is this how he wants it public?

His emotional video has been sent to a insta page are they sharing it? Has he sent that? Surely not? Comes across insensitive or is this how he wants it public?
I get the impression he sent it for them to post. I just thought it was strange to be posted on their page and not his.

If he’s that upset about his Mum dying last week why is he reposting comments like someone saying they only have the snapchat app because of Stevo. No matter what happens in life, this douchebag will still have time for an ego boost 😂🙈. He told people to use their brains during lockdown, very hypocritical because he had his friend round to his house didn't he and also one of the kids that live on the estate came into his house because he videoed him to give him a shoutout. He doesn’t care about people’s health and lives. Piss off Stevo, practice what you preach.

Shade borough? So his mom passes and one of his priorities is to upload content for media platform about it. 🤔 Just why?
Playing golf laughing in his dads house whilst firstly he has medical issues himself and vulunerable to covid and secondly laughing filming and playing golf in his house (for snap content) poor man has lost his soul mate! (im not saying his sons are not grieving) but they have their families waiting at home for them... his level of grief will be on another level and they playing golf in his house. 😢

He wont come off social media to grieve sad reality is he cant simple. He has based his career on snap and fb followers are what gets him job so he cant afford to not been seen on any media platforms he will of been advised to keep posting or risk not being seen he has to keep his sightings up thats why when he goes quiet you still see the odd story where he uses screenshots of peoples messages.
Its all sad really but its what he wants to do to get his big flashy house that will be shoved in everyones faces when he gets it. (if you think his eho big now wait till that day think he will lose followers) His eyes are always on the prize nothing will stop that.!

Reactions: 1
Shade borough? So his mom passes and one of his priorities is to upload content for media platform about it. 🤔 Just why?
Playing golf laughing in his dads house whilst firstly he has medical issues himself and vulunerable to covid and secondly laughing filming and playing golf in his house (for snap content) poor man has lost his soul mate! (im not saying his sons are not grieving) but they have their families waiting at home for them... his level of grief will be on another level and they playing golf in his house. 😢

He wont come off social media to grieve sad reality is he cant simple. He has based his career on snap and fb followers are what gets him job so he cant afford to not been seen on any media platforms he will of been advised to keep posting or risk not being seen he has to keep his sightings up thats why when he goes quiet you still see the odd story where he uses screenshots of peoples messages.
Its all sad really but its what he wants to do to get his big flashy house that will be shoved in everyones faces when he gets it. (if you think his eho big now wait till that day think he will lose followers) His eyes are always on the prize nothing will stop that.!
He must of read this and worried he wont be seen 👆🏻 never seen him post so much since his mom past comparing to previous lockdown weeks. Absolutely bizzare behaviour from him considering.

Yeah definitely. When Stevo offered to take her out for a walk or to the park or something (can’t remember where) the other week Erin was saying she doesn’t want to go if he’s gonna film and said he filmed last time. Poor thing. Imagine being that young and you know the only reason your Dad wants to take you out is because he needs content for his snapchat.
I bet the day will come when one of the girls will say i dont want to be filmed anymore & what will he do then? He’ll lose content. Id hate to have camera shuved in my face randomly all the time. U can never just mind ur business at home looking unkept in peace. Which we all do! You’ve gotto be prepared for a camera to be shuved in ur face at any moment. His casual racism was once funny but its weird now. I think emma seems funny and genuinly nice. The girls seem pretty genuine too but u can tell when they’re being forced into staged situations. Sometimes he is funny. I think when he struggles for content he just opts for the offensive angle. Like mocking disabled ppl & white people. I wish him the best, but not my cup of tea.

Reactions: 4
I bet the day will come when one of the girls will say i dont want to be filmed anymore & what will he do then? He’ll lose content. Id hate to have camera shuved in my face randomly all the time. U can never just mind ur business at home looking unkept in peace. Which we all do! You’ve gotto be prepared for a camera to be shuved in ur face at any moment. His casual racism was once funny but its weird now. I think emma seems funny and genuinly nice. The girls seem pretty genuine too but u can tell when they’re being forced into staged situations. Sometimes he is funny. I think when he struggles for content he just opts for the offensive angle. Like mocking disabled ppl & white people. I wish him the best, but not my cup of tea.
I think they already say that but he seems so controlling and aggressive that I doubt anyone but him in that household is entitled to have opinions or make decisions. In a few years time they’ll be 18 and probably move out. Some children don’t know how manipulative their parents are until they’re older. He voice alone would be enough to make me move out. He can’t just talk normally, he constantly shouts really loud. When my ex used to watch him I’d always have to ask him to put the volume down 😂. Totally agree with what you’re saying about the racism. He’s way pass the point of doing it in a funny way, it actually became offensive.

Reactions: 3
His snapchats showed his daughters mates in the flat! Must be one rule for him because last time I checked it was 6 in the garden only and nobody in if you dont live with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I had to look twice when I saw someone who didn't live there sitting on the bed! He just doesn't care he does what he wants.

His so agreed I’ve with Erin and making her learn to ride a bike.....poor kid looks so upset that she is not getting it right

His so agreed I’ve with Erin and making her learn to ride a bike.....poor kid looks so upset that she is not getting it right
Yeah saw that snapchat. He sounds loud over the phone imagine how loud it sounds in person.
Today he was shouting a spitting everywhere 🙄

Yeah saw that snapchat. He sounds loud over the phone imagine how loud it sounds in person.
Today he was shouting a spitting everywhere 🙄
I know.....I aggressiveness just because his daughter couldn’t get something right......like duck we’re all learning

Anyone see when Erin was having the wotsit sandwich the other day? The way he stopped and spoke to her was like she done something really bad when all it was he made her put wotsits on her crust. Her face tho 😔 she's so uncertain with him at times.

Reactions: 6
His I'm not going to stop the racist jokes speech today.
Then starts shaming those who don't agree with him and shows us all his snapchat stats. His usual kiddy tantrum procedure to show others not to dare say anything to him about it.

He is just horrid and wants everyone to lick his ass and spits his funny out

I’m gonna take my kids out if the limelight and no personal accounts yet the accounts are still live? His relationship is a joke bet he has loads of affairs

Saw his snapchat announcement something must of happened hes been quiet and then posts that announcement.
This has always been a main worry and its been mentioned on here in the past how he's constantly filming the girls especially the way he film his older daughter he has so many followers he film his surroundings he film the girls in the past with their uniforms people could easily recognise where he his. He announces when girls ate going out he hasnt a bloody clue.
He wants to be so famous yet seems to have no idea of what impact that has on his daughters he should be protecting them and keeping them out the limelight. He's too damn greedy for fame!! The Erin insta thing personally I think he's stepped over the line with that shes what 3 years old and encouraging god knows who who follows him to follow her. Reckless and selfish!
He said they won't be allowed personal accounts yet he will carry on recording them because like its been mentioned here he has no footage without them him alone will be boring. So selfish!
Should be the other way around him NOT film them keep them protected out the limelight and his 2 older daughters who are old enough to go on instagram can have their accounts private and only add who they know simple!
I hope his daughters are OK.

He won’t though, like he said he will still be recording his life and they’re apart of his life. He will be back making Erin act for the camera before you know it

• Sad
It’s exploitation at its finest. They are children and have had to grow up with their dad disrespecting their space and constantly digging their mum out. Even if it’s all an act, they still have to watch and think it’s funny.

I’m still wondering where the 4 bed detached house is 5 years later 👀👀👀

Reactions: 6
Yeah the house prob still being built hahaha

The house is a clutter all that crap behind the sofa and Erin is still in a high chair she is 3urs old .......he looks at her as making loads of money and the way she gets so upset lately thinking she has failed him when she gets things wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What was the announcement?
I saw the pic of the SC message saying they would rape his kids - I mean, that would be enough to make me remove mine - but then I wouldn’t have exploited them in the first place!

Reactions: 4