StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure about the Rolex but defo 100% on the second bit.
Where did you hear he cheats on Emma?? What grapevine I wanna know lol

I think he wears a Rolex if I remember correctly? I’m sure I saw him wearing one a year or so ago. That’s easily £8k toward a deposit - If he didn’t just borrow it.

Apparently he also cheats on Emma as well. I heard that through the grapevine.

I'm so nosey I wanna know who said this lol

Interesting thread, personally I like him but it's a shock to hear he cheats on his girlfriend, anyone know why that was said?

Interesting thread, personally I like him but it's a shock to hear he cheats on his girlfriend, anyone know why that was said?
Same, I’m unsure regarding the cheating, I just never got that vibe from him but I could be wrong, he is out all the time and going away with work so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

I unfollowed his Snapchat a few weeks ago but he came up on recommendations last night so had a look. I see he’s still using Erin a lot of the times, I remember someone saying they named their daughter after her which I found very odd lol

Same, I’m unsure regarding the cheating, I just never got that vibe from him but I could be wrong, he is out all the time and going away with work so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

I unfollowed his Snapchat a few weeks ago but he came up on recommendations last night so had a look. I see he’s still using Erin a lot of the times, I remember someone saying they named their daughter after her which I found very odd lol
Lol yeah I saw that too thought it was a bit odd, but whatever makes people happy lol
Well it's sad to think someone would cheat I really don't get that vibe from him but I guess you never know,
One of the other users said they had heard he did so I wonder if they can give anymore info on it
I think hes really entertaining when it's good, he's got a TV show coming out I hear

Reactions: 1
has anyone else seen this? he has his toddler singing 'one man to my pum pum' lyrics to the grandmother. completely disgusting

Reactions: 2
A friend of mine (a guy) knows a few of the men that Stevo hangs around with.

This was a year or 2 years ago by the way but I was told just casually that he isn’t loyal to her when he is out and about and that stevo has slept with a few women who aren’t Emma.

It could be a total lie but my friend isn’t the type to gossip so I am inclined to believe it as it just randomly came up in conversation after we watched a Snapchat of his.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
has anyone else seen this? he has his toddler singing 'one man to my pum pum' lyrics to the grandmother. completely disgusting
Anything for the views!

Also I follow man like nigel has himself a little job good on him! and had his daughter the other day he spent what little money he had on her. Next thing you know stevo takes out his oldest daughter and shows off her bags and expensive trainers. Hes never done well at least never shown this in the past and its obvious hes done it because nigel had done it but has to do one better. Hes too big headed now! Turned into a huge show off you have yungfilly and a few others who are themselves doing well yet keeping it real.
There was a week not long ago where he spent time away from his family not sure what he did but without him using his kids for entertainment hes boring he has no material.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anything for the views!

Also I follow man like nigel has himself a little job good on him! and had his daughter the other day he spent what little money he had on her. Next thing you know stevo takes out his oldest daughter and shows off her bags and expensive trainers. Hes never done well at least never shown this in the past and its obvious hes done it because nigel had done it but has to do one better. Hes too big headed now! Turned into a huge show off you have yungfilly and a few others who are themselves doing well yet keeping it real.
There was a week not long ago where he spent time away from his family not sure what he did but without him using his kids for entertainment hes boring he has no material.
I always thought they all took the piss out of Nige a bit too much!
Remember when apparently some stranger messaged Steve saying he would pay the rest of his deposit he needed saving? Think it was something like 10/15k 👀 that’s got to have been made up?

I ended up unfollowing him as I was skipping through the whole time. Nothing entertaining about him these days.
Also I remember one the last times I watched him his middle daughter was on her bed in dressing gown and you could see her boob! Yet he still uploaded it for everyone to see 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
I was sick of seeing him eating and spitting in the camera he has ne respect I unfollowed him on insta as thats my main social account I use every now and then when I go on snapchat I watch till I cant be. Bothered to watch anymore and scroll passed.
I didn't see the boob thing 😯 that's shocking and it goes to show how he doesnt check his content with his kids on it before he uploads. Careless!

Hes just to craving to entertain his spartans. Personally I wouldn't upload my kids as much he has as he has so many followers whos to say none are pedophiles! Does he know each one personally?
When I have watched hes filming them at home they chilling like you say in dressing gowns or just a long tshirt or short shorts like his oldest daughter the other day in a short tshirt nothing on her legs and he made her stand up on the middle of the living room to do her speech for the camera. I scrolled past I couldn't watch they so young he shows them in their uniforms ot wouldn't take long for someone to find out what school they go to.

Fair enough you want to be famous go for it film yourself! but no he heavily depends on those kids for entertainment at least give them the heads up hes on his way him and they will be filmed even then thats like 11pm on a night in the past when I used to see. 😞
As a mother i woukd say something but these days ive noticed Emma is alot more quieter.

Whole nige thing people were conplaining he was bullyong him and he obvisously got nigel to say on his snap that stevo wasnt bullying him. Not sure nigel sees how stevo uses him for entertainment and because nigel is desperate he does it. Im glad he has a job now lets hope he tells stevo to do his own stupid fish challenge in future for entertainment.

Last edited:
I was sick of seeing him eating and spitting in the camera he has ne respect I unfollowed him on insta as thats my main social account I use every now and then when I go on snapchat I watch till I cant be. Bothered to watch anymore and scroll passed.
I didn't see the boob thing 😯 that's shocking and it goes to show how he doesnt check his content with his kids on it before he uploads. Careless!

Hes just to craving to entertain his spartans. Personally I wouldn't upload my kids as much he has as he has so many followers whos to say none are pedophiles! Does he know each one personally?
When I have watched hes filming them at home they chilling like you say in dressing gowns or just a long tshirt or short shorts like his oldest daughter the other day in a short tshirt nothing on her legs and he made her stand up on the middle of the living room to do her speech for the camera. I scrolled past I couldn't watch they so young he shows them in their uniforms ot wouldn't take long for someone to find out what school they go to.

Fair enough you want to be famous go for it film yourself! but no he heavily depends on those kids for entertainment at least give them the heads up hes on his way him and they will be filmed even then thats like 11pm on a night in the past when I used to see. 😞
As a mother i woukd say something but these days ive noticed Emma is alot more quieter.

Whole nige thing people were conplaining he was bullyong him and he obvisously got nigel to say on his snap that stevo wasnt bullying him. Not sure nigel sees how stevo uses him for entertainment and because nigel is desperate he does it. Im glad he has a job now lets hope he tells stevo to do his own stupid fish challenge in future for entertainment.
Yep he clearly doesn’t watch them back or he’s just not bothered. Remember when Erin didn’t have anything on waist down and he uploaded it! I never saw the snap I only watched the aftermath and apparently you could see her private’s and it wasn’t until someone messaged him telling him what he uploaded that he then removed it!
It’s good that Nigel has a job now, hopefully he doesn’t have to rely on making himself look a twit for a bit of entertainment for the ‘Spartans’🙄

Yep he clearly doesn’t watch them back or he’s just not bothered. Remember when Erin didn’t have anything on waist down and he uploaded it! I never saw the snap I only watched the aftermath and apparently you could see her private’s and it wasn’t until someone messaged him telling him what he uploaded that he then removed it!
It’s good that Nigel has a job now, hopefully he doesn’t have to rely on making himself look a twit for a bit of entertainment for the ‘Spartans’🙄
Poor Erin 😞 clearly hasnt learnt his lesson from that then. Appalling!

He will block you in a heartbeat if you go against anything he says yet shows the world his kids like that. 😞
I used to love emma she would pull him up on things but lately shes quiet like he told her to pipe down as he cant get certain work because of her swearing on snap.

He is quite perverted when it comes to kids, he’s really inappropriate. He does really weird things like refer to his teenage daughter as ‘hot’ and comment on her boobs. He has a set of fake rubber balls he waves in his kinds faces. The way he smokes weed around his kids is wrong too. He was rolling a joint with his friend in the kitchen once and they spilt some on the floor and he found it funny. Luckily his wife has some brains and immediately told him to hoover it up before his little toddler got hold of any. The racism though, its disgusting. Racism isn’t okay no matter which race you are. I think he feels entitled. Every person of color I have ever met are understanding of the seriousness of racism but it’s as if he feels its okay to be racist against caucasians, asians etc but he will absolutely flip out if he comes across any racism towards people of colour. So yeah, I guess I don’t like the guy :). I see how people can find him funny but there are many other funny people out there that are funny without being borderline paedophilic and racist towards a certain race. Theres a guy called Yungphilly I think who is similar to Stevo but much more professional and funny.
Yung filly is actually not a very person in real life!! Hard to believe when his content makes him seem lovely but no he’s actually very arrogant and thinks himself something of a celebrity who has “fans” rather than followers. Hes very unfriendly and stuck up in real life.

His racist comments are disgusting when you consider his kids are half white. I enjoy a bit of racial banter, harmless jokes. But he isnt funny he goes too far. Its cringey and says alot about the ppl that love the content which is him being racist. And promoting erin for singing a song about sex & laughing at her. Wtfff. He calls his kids hot too??

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just saw this used to really like him but can’t stand the way now he’s pushing the kids to become famous and flogging tit
Imagine thinking you’re that brilliant that it makes it ok to speak to people like that!
He’s a prick

Reactions: 6