StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I really like yungfilly! stumbled across him when watching his dating program (y) :m

stopped following Stevo on fb and instagram he still on my snapchat as i don't go on it a lot.

I saw a rant about how he feels that the majority of the population only have snapchat for him and goes on to moan about how snap chat has never once approached him to do work for them oh please!!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: what a joker!!!
then every now and then he tries to prove a point by 'starving' snapchat of stories so people approach him and beg him to post and hoping snapchat will approach him.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
he has his jd job which seems to be the main consistent job which he got that job because of how many followers he has but I'm noticing the others he works alongside are starting to make a big name for themselves and receiving a lot better jobs than him, for example, Craig who doesn't have half as much followers as him yet is doing very well!

Yungfilly was receiving puma freebies and stared in adverts for them on a billboard so he started wearing adidas and posting and tagging adidas in the hope he would be approached and be given freebies but I don't think that worked because he stopped wearing adidas and started wearing puma.

He seems the type to throw his toys out of his pram a lot when he doesn't get his own way and when he snaps his fingers he expects his kids to perform.

Also noticed that he walks around in all the latest clothes and has a own plenty of trainers but noticed Erin hardly has any toys and girls have only just recently started dressing better.

His tight trousers he wears just don't suit him at all he needs to get a bigger size he very bottom-heavy and he must be squeezing himself into them as they are obviously way too small just doesn't look right at all lol. yet he makes fun out of what the other guys wear on a Monday at jd. before he got jd job he didn't dress fantastic due to lack of money but he's forgotten about that.

the comments and remarks he can make are disgusting and if you try to pick him up on it he hunts out your family on social media and posts them pictures up telling his spartans to go make noise and hound them. its disgusting! his spartans that he needs to get money by buying his caps and t shirts.
.. and now erin tshirts with oh okkkay on it. oh please!!!!! maybe use the money to buy her some toys to play with.

Reactions: 3
Funny thing you should mention his tight trousers 🤣 hes not even packing down there! Nothing to see at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Funny thing you should mention his tight trousers 🤣 hes not even packing down there! Nothing to see at all.
Omg yeah his tight trousers are sickening (sick, in a bad way). He has so much clothes that all you see in the background of their tiny flat are boxes and boxes of trainers on top of wardrobes, cubpoards, on the floor etc. yet when one of his kids asked for a pair of sliders he made a big deal out of it, lecturing her on how he had bought her some trainers before school started. It’s shady that he begrudges his kids new clothes and trainers while he has more than enough.

Omg yeah his tight trousers are sickening (sick, in a bad way). He has so much clothes that all you see in the background of their tiny flat are boxes and boxes of trainers on top of wardrobes, cubpoards, on the floor etc. yet when one of his kids asked for a pair of sliders he made a big deal out of it, lecturing her on how he had bought her some trainers before school started. It’s shady that he begrudges his kids new clothes and trainers while he has more than enough.
Very true!!
and emma used to be main provider for the rent and bills and yesterday he was ranting about how hr he pays the bills and in the past always rams it down their necks how he pays the bills etc that hw going to stop paying netflix and sky etc when he on one.. I bet emma didnt go on about it when she worked and he hardly contributed.

Reactions: 2
I agree.
YAWN to him and his ilk.

£32 for a sparten gold plated necklace that looks like it going to break after a few weeks! 😂😂
He stands there saying we in together etc we doing this together... No kevin your using them to get your big house! End of. All your spartens wont be on tv and getting their big house only you.

Does anyone know where he goes every night? Looks like he just walks the streets. Is he ever at home past 8pm?

Reactions: 1
I forgot I’d commented on this thread.. it’s been a while.. he’s still going strong then lol

He’s content is becoming so bland, what with the snobbish attitude because not everyone is wearing branded clothing he constantly cussing people, he makes out he humble is he fxck.

Reactions: 1
I think he wears a Rolex if I remember correctly? I’m sure I saw him wearing one a year or so ago. That’s easily £8k toward a deposit - If he didn’t just borrow it.

Apparently he also cheats on Emma as well. I heard that through the grapevine.

• Wow
I think he wears a Rolex if I remember correctly? I’m sure I saw him wearing one a year or so ago. That’s easily £8k toward a deposit - If he didn’t just borrow it.

Apparently he also cheats on Emma as well. I heard that through the grapevine.
Not sure about the Rolex but defo 100% on the second bit.

• Wow
Stevo’s discovered this thread about him and is upset, he seems surprised not everyone licking he’s arse and apparently we are the saddest fuckers ever born 😂

I mean I’d rather be a sad fucker then constantly degrading my family and mates for tit content.

How much weed and money did it take to pry Nigel to come round your gaff so you can cuss him and do another challenge to make him look like a twit and you act superior.

Reactions: 3
Stevo’s discovered this thread about him and is upset, he seems surprised not everyone licking he’s arse and apparently we are the saddest fuckers ever born 😂

I mean I’d rather be a sad fucker then constantly degrading my family and mates for tit content.

How much weed and money did it take to pry Nigel to come round your gaff so you can cuss him and do another challenge to make him look like a twit and you act superior.
When was this? I’ve just skipped through his snaps and it’s mainly all of Nige

He hasn’t directly mentioned tattle though so I may not be this one. I’m sure there are plenty about!

I think only glimpses but I’m sure she’s probably been seen with Erin or the kids out and about