StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what happened to him. He used to be hilarious. I used to think that Dapper Laughs was steaming his content when he started filming his family stuff but now i think it’s the other way round.
I can’t think off the top of my head (it’s too early) but it’s not just him. I think it’s this type of ‘career’ in general. Being a social media ‘star’ comes with an expiry date I think. It’s not something you go on to retire from. There is only so much you can do with it. IMO.
If he really thought he was going to be really successful, why open up a restaurant at the same time, now this new thing he’s doing - he knows himself he has to create other avenues for money coming in cos people will move on from watching him flog his family for income.

Reactions: 5
I can’t think off the top of my head (it’s too early) but it’s not just him. I think it’s this type of ‘career’ in general. Being a social media ‘star’ comes with an expiry date I think. It’s not something you go on to retire from. There is only so much you can do with it. IMO.
If he really thought he was going to be really successful, why open up a restaurant at the same time, now this new thing he’s doing - he knows himself he has to create other avenues for money coming in cos people will move on from watching him flog his family for income.
Remember though he pushing for his own family reality show 😂 i mean come on really. Snap is one thing reality tv show is another lol! It will be staged and obvious even more than the snaps these days already are showing. He can snap what he feels like at the moment and no idea, why his Spartans think its funny making fun of 1 legged women and getting his kid to sing to nan filthy songs. Tv reality he just wouldnt be able to so many complaints. What emma gonna do keep dodging the camera as it filming them oh please!

I think dapper and aaron and yung filly will all do well as they have soemsort of other talent. He doesnt seem to and his presenting was rubbish from what i saw he just doesnt seem natural doing that. It looks cringe forced.
He will push for his kids to be in the spotlight so they can try make the money as he knows hes fazzing out.

He also said big things are going to be happening what was that come dine with me and a couple of sports presenting 😂 come dine with me just seem to take the piss out of him and hardly showed him.

Is the restaurant even doing any good? He was going down there on a friday which brought more people in as his 'fans' went to see him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes it actually has very good reviews if you look on google. Didn’t read any though

Yes it actually has very good reviews if you look on google. Didn’t read any though
They will be his fans which seem to be only customers who go and most likely local the ones who are local. I saw a couple of reviews way back where a customer was complaining about how loud the music was in there whilst they trying to have a meal. Also the once he got all excited because he was on tv and put it on in there and he was rude on there and not good to watch whilst eating this also was mentioned. Not sure if they can delete these bad comments?

Have you noticed he reacting to these comments 😂 doing the nhs thing which hes never done before and now all of a sudden emmas piping up and making her comments and hes mentioning emma alot! She even mentioned yesterday day how he spits at camera whilst eats which is mentioned here. 😂

He’s actually a really nice guy and he’s done really well for himself considering he started out on snapchat and now is hired by JD sports and they fly him out to report on the big boxing matches etc.
That said I think the snaps/insta stories have passed their sell by date and I think he needs to maybe concentrate on the presenting.

ps. I’m not Emma or Stevo 😂

He’s actually a really nice guy and he’s done really well for himself considering he started out on snapchat and now is hired by JD sports and they fly him out to report on the big boxing matches etc.
That said I think the snaps/insta stories have passed their sell by date and I think he needs to maybe concentrate on the presenting.

I agree it has now passed its sell by date
Little Erin who is lovely her interactions are now staged, cringe 😬 and dare I say forced.

Little Erin who is lovely her interactions are now staged, cringe 😬 and dare I say forced.
Totally agree!

I dont think hes good at presenting at all.

Yeah definitely. When Stevo offered to take her out for a walk or to the park or something (can’t remember where) the other week Erin was saying she doesn’t want to go if he’s gonna film and said he filmed last time. Poor thing. Imagine being that young and you know the only reason your Dad wants to take you out is because he needs content for his snapchat.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah definitely. When Stevo offered to take her out for a walk or to the park or something (can’t remember where) the other week Erin was saying she doesn’t want to go if he’s gonna film and said he filmed last time. Poor thing. Imagine being that young and you know the only reason your Dad wants to take you out is because he needs content for his snapchat.
She has her own page now

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Hes been quiet on snap and now hes posted now hes in boston! Isnt that his mom and dads house? Breaking lockdown rules! He has a lot of youngsters on his page pisses me off when influencers think rules dont apply to them!
Notice how he did the thanks nhs couple of weeks only and nothing this week didnt last long did it. So fake just because he was pulled up on here about his brother being at his.

Reactions: 5
Yung filly got his 200,000 you tube plaque well done filly! 👍🏻
Im so glad hes showing the youngsters how to lockdown and abide by rules!
Im sure his parentd are have health issues even more important to isolate from them 🙄
Unless him and emma have fell out and hes been slung to his parents! As he always does. Imagine having to live with that bloody camera all day every day drive me mad! 🙄
Did anyone see his recent instagram video of him sharing of his young daughter whos 12/13 reinacting that image i wouldnt be happy if my daughters dad shared that to the world!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yung filly got his 200,000 you tube plaque well done filly! 👍🏻
Im so glad hes showing the youngsters how to lockdown and abide by rules!
Im sure his parentd are have health issues even more important to isolate from them 🙄
Unless him and emma have fell out and hes been slung to his parents! As he always does. Imagine having to live with that bloody camera all day every day drive me mad! 🙄
Did anyone see his recent instagram video of him sharing of his young daughter whos 12/13 reinacting that image i wouldnt be happy if my daughters dad shared that to the world!
What’s wrong with the picture? Summer Walker is a fruit loop but it’s all a bit of fun, no?

Nothing wrong with that pic but on his instagram for 500k plus people to see is his young 12/13 year old daughter is sitting on bed with bikini top on for all to see reinacting that pic.
Maybe im over protective of my daughters but if i had 500k followers i wouldnt show my daughter like that as i dont know whos looking or sharing that. But if it gets him followers then who to complain certainly not him because it gets him paid.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Hes been quiet on snap and now hes posted now hes in boston! Isnt that his mom and dads house? Breaking lockdown rules! He has a lot of youngsters on his page pisses me off when influencers think rules dont apply to them!
Notice how he did the thanks nhs couple of weeks only and nothing this week didnt last long did it. So fake just because he was pulled up on here about his brother being at his.
His Mum has passed away which is why he was there. People shouldn’t always jump to conclusions.
i would have also broken the rules in that situation

Reactions: 10
His Mum has passed away which is why he was there. People shouldn’t always jump to conclusions.
i would have also broken the rules in that situation
I did indeed see that earlier. He has to be careful because his dad also has a medical issue also im sure he said previously his dad has cancer too.
I get that his mom wouldnt want him to give up but I just feel he should grieve privately with his family it was painful to see him alone upset in the car crying explaining to his followers why hes not been on. 😢😢 Does everything he does have to be aired on snapchat. 😢 I just hope he takes time for himself to grieve and not feel pressured to keep entertaining his snapchat followers.

Reactions: 2
I did indeed see that earlier. He has to be careful because his dad also has a medical issue also im sure he said previously his dad has cancer too.
I get that his mom wouldnt want him to give up but I just feel he should grieve privately with his family it was painful to see him alone upset in the car crying explaining to his followers why hes not been on. 😢😢 Does everything he does have to be aired on snapchat. 😢 I just hope he takes time for himself to grieve and not feel pressured to keep entertaining his snapchat followers.
it was very sad to watch. I did wonder why it’s not on his page, it’s been sent to the Shade Borough?

I hope he takes some time out to grieve with his family ♥

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t watch him crying it broke my heart, I started tearing up.
People grieve in different ways - whatever it takes to get through. It’s hard to lose a loved one let alone a parent.

• Heart