Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Backbone

There is more chance these guinea pigs will walk scruff than Steve or Rach :p
Why more animals though? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ottilie

VIP Member
Steve knew that Sophie would get in trouble for wearing her nose stud yet he allowed her to still go to school with it in anyway.

How embarrassing for Rachel. It's obvious that you wouldn't be allowed to wear a nose stud due to health and safety yet she disregarded the rules and wore it anyway. Rachel has to work at that school alongside the teachers and other staff who have more important things to deal with other than chasing up students ignoring rules. Especially a student who's mother works at the school who should no the rules and be supporting them.

It would be different if Rachel didn't work there but because she does the least they could do is have a bit of respect.

Ottilie

VIP Member
I find his replies to comments awful. Very patronising I think with the "hello lover" and "love you" etc. Comes across as such a smart arse. Can't handle anything slightly negative. Having a different opinion isn't "hate". There's no justification for 2 adults going to the shops together and leaving 2 11 year olds at home, one being unwell and I suspect he knows that. Even if Steve claims he can't go into the shops himself due to his anxiety, and whilst I agree it may be difficult, I don't think that should take priority over a child with covid experiencing breathing issues and coughing and "going downhill quickly". Steve has also managed to go to the shops himself just fine so even if he feels anxious, he can still do it, so I'm not really buying that as an excuse anyway.

I really do wonder if they'll take Sophie out of school. Massive mistake if they do! But they don't seem to be able to handle situations so they might take the easy option. Sophie's clearly having issues at school and I wonder if she asks to be home schooled, they'll just do it.
A couple of people have a difference of opinion and he just cant handle it.

They left Liam on his own because Liam doesn't cause them any trouble and he just gets on with things. They are treating him like he is much older but the reality is that he is an 11 year old child with Covid!

Steve is so dismissive of the children's feelings. He is so quick to call them 'Moody' I am wondering if he actually takes the time to sit down with them and make sure that they are okay.

They treat Lacey much younger than she is and treat Liam and Sophie much older than they are. They have not got the balance right.

Ottilie

VIP Member
Steve standing there telling us that Lacey can't retain information when she is sitting on a chair right in front of him.

Yes, Lacey can. She just couldn't find the sheet that was written on because the desk was a mess.

Saying that just before her spelling test really isn't very encouraging or supportive is it.

This is supposed to be a positive home schooling experience. I really wish that he would relax a bit and stop trying to rush through things. He has taken on the role of 'Teacher' and she will look up to him to guide her in the right direction and build up her confidence. They all just need to calm down a bit and not get stressed because she will feed into that emotion and she will become stressed about the work as well. Just enjoy the time together and see learning as a something fun and exciting.

Ottilie

VIP Member
There are loads of siblings out there who share bedrooms and things work out just fine. However Steve and Rachel have caused the problems relating to Lacey and Chloe sharing a room.

If Chloe had an actual bedtime routine where they settled her down for the night and made sure that she was actually asleep without any devices, T.V or lights on then Lacey would be able to relax and settle in her bedroom at night because Chloe would already be asleep.

If they made sure that Chloe tidied up her toys each night which she is more than capable of doing then Lacey wouldn't have to deal with the mess and tidy it herself.

It isn't fair that Lacey is kept awake by Chloe's behaviour, perhaps that is why she gets in her parents bed.

They need the modern day equivalent of Supernanny in there to sort the lot of them out! Rachel, who doesn't to seem to have much life in her at the best of times, looks like she has given up and resigned herself to a life of drudgery. Sophie looks to be on the edge and almost certainly needs some sort of counselling. Lacey's problems are well documented and don't need further mention here.
I genuinely think Liam is a lovely lad and I do like the father/son relationship they have, even though the way Steve insults him at times is unacceptable. He, I think is the one who has most chance of getting out and being successful in later life.
Poor little Chloe is such a bundle of energy but sadly you can see what is coming round the corner with all these late nights and addiction to devices at such a young age.
They're not bad people but they are such poor parents and sadly for Steve, most of his kids are turning it into little mini-versions of himself, reflecting all of his neuroses. And that is not a good thing at all.

podepoda

I’ve heard his Mum have little digs at Rache in vlogs over the years . Like in one of the christmas vlogs a while ago she said something about Rache doing the washing up for a change as she usually leaves it to Steve. Well he is bloody stay at home parent he should wash up the dinner plates when she is working .

podepoda

So Chloe has officially been off school for two weeks without leaving the house once . Sad pathetic excuse for parents .

• Wow
  • Sad

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Thread name suggestion: Life with Steve/Steve's Family Vlog's #3 - He's given up parenting Chloe to live like a slob, we think its time that Steve got a job!

Also can I just add that Steve putting Chloe crying as the thumbnail of his 'back to school' vlog is just as weird and exploity as when the S*cconejoly scum do it. Though Steve is just thick rather than thick and money hungry like Jonathan Joly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Koobcam

It’s an absolute Joke what he calls “education” these days. Lacey completed that puzzle in around 2 hours or less it seems, yet he didn’t expect her to even complete it in one day?! It’s insulting to Lacey that he thinks she’s so incapable. The reality is, I don’t think she’s incapable at all, Steve’s just out of his depth at home educating her so it’s easier to say she “doesn’t understand”, “she struggles to learn” etc and keep her at a ridiculously low level of drawing pictures and making crispy cakes.

There’s plenty examples that Lacey can learn. She’s learned to read, write, communicate, aware of dangers, can take care of herself in terms of washing/dressing. She may be autistic but she’s clearly high functioning. It’s hard to say too much on it without sounding like saying high functioning isn’t that bad - I know that’s not the case at all. Autism is autism no matter what level, but they need to focus on what she can do and prepare her for a life of independence. She’s not so severely autistic she can’t do anything for herself. She gets left home without adult supervision and can go to the shops without an adult (I wouldn’t class Sophie as an adult, I know Lacey wouldn’t do these things alone, but that seems more about anxiety/having company). They need to stop making out she’s worse than she is.

The reason she’s probably not learning at the moment is because nobody is teaching her anything. Everyday is just worksheets and essentially like doing a quiz every day. What a wasted opportunity. Home Ed is fun and she’s stuck sitting at a desk on her own answering times tables questions every day. He needs to join some groups and get some ideas.

• Heart

JackieB

Steve needs a job. He could work nights or on weekends, even part time!
He's wishing his life away. Wishing it was Friday/Christmas already. Then he said the weekend passed too fast as they were shopping. Then moaning about it being Monday already. They rarely do anything at the weekend anyhow. Then saying about Liam and Sophie only having a short 4 day week at school so they'll have a nice long weekend off. He doesn't know how easy he's got it!

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Steve probes told her to message
He's started to 'clap back' in the comments recently but him sarcastically calling himself 'lazy' and 'sorry for not being perfect' doesn't work when he is lazy and is failing his children and dogs. There's a difference between maybe not walking the dog on a day where its thundering and raining and just not walking the dogs at all because you haven't trained them to know how to act in public. There is a difference between giving your child a more relaxed activity on a friday afternoon and giving her games and basic worksheets everyday because its easier to pretend she's thick rather than teaching her properly like you agreed to do when you took her out of mainsteam school.

• Heart

Tabia

Chatty Member
Steve said Christmas was so tiring and they were going to have a chill day after Boxing Day. Is he bloody real? Try going to work all week, shopping, cleaning, looking after kids etc then you’d know what being tired is. What a sad excuse for a man.

Just seen Steve’s new video about Chloes birthday and it’s an absolute disgrace they didn’t even go out to celebrate it for her, and rather just stayed indoors.

• Sad

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Well Val sits on her arse all day too, smoking in the house while her husband has severe lung conditions so it wouldn’t take much for her to think Steve’s swept off his feet from dawn till dusk.

• Haha

Ottilie

VIP Member
Really, a pot noodle at 9.20am? Could he not have made her some actual food with nutritional value for breakfast then given her the noodles for lunch? It's not like Lacey can boil the kettle and make it herself, he happily made her a pot noodle for breakfast.

I know we talk about their diet a lot but the girls are so pale, they are clearly lacking the vitamins and minerals they need. They just think its funny but I seriously wonder what there health is going to be like in 10 years or so.

Also why does he keep saying there isn't much planned or much to do? They are supposed to be home schooling there daughter. The poor child has been doing times table for about 7 months straight because they either cant be bothered or are not capable to teach her anything else.

• Sad
  • Wow

Ottilie

VIP Member
Rachel was not at work. What is he on about? We heard and saw her in the shop!

They clearly don't care about leaving their poorly child at home with Covid whilst they go and do the shopping which they could have easily ordered and had delivered.

If there going to do this kind of thing, they need to stop going on about all of Lacey's 'Additional needs' and Autism because she clearly isn't that bad if they are willing to essentially leave her home alone as Liam can not be responsible for looking after her especially with the virus.

I am not saying that Sophie isn't unwell, she easily could be. However why didn't they order her a PCR test the night before? Or even in the morning? They only left it late so that her results would come back later and he wouldn't have to take her to school.

How is it that only two people have commented on this? Do all of the other viewers think it is acceptable to leave an 11 year old CHILD home alone with Covid? Absolutely shocking!

Koobcam

Chloe’s sleep is terrible. Seems to be getting worse and as always they leave it to the last minute to do something about it. Maybe if she got out the house during the day to play in a park or run around and get some fresh air she’d sleep better. And also turn off the bedroom light. They’re doing the bare minimum of parenting when it comes to Chloe. She’s only 6 and goes to bed when she wants, gets up for crisps in the middle of the night, sleeps until the afternoon, calls the shots on if she’s coming to eat dinner or not and spends her day glued to her iPad scrolling on TikTok which isn’t appropriate for a 6 year old. What a waste of money on all those toys at Christmas. She isn’t interested in all that when she has unlimited access to her iPad. I don’t know how any parent can just sit back and not do any parenting to a 6 year old. They should be making sure she’s settled and asleep in bed before they go to bed. Something that should have been done a few years ago though.

The kids haven’t been taken anywhere except grandparents house all of the Christmas break. I know we’re in a pandemic still but they could get outdoors for some fresh air, and let’s be honest, the pandemic isn’t the reason they haven’t gone anywhere. Parents are too lazy to do anything and are just creating lazy kids.

Ottilie

VIP Member
No one on here is a 'Hater' we talk about the things he shows us.

Bad diets - All we see is them eating and buying processed junk food and unlimited fizzy drinks.

Home school - They spend most of the time 'Food shopping' so there I no time to do any work and the work she is given is way below what she should be doing and she does it by herself in the kitchen.

Dogs - We don't see them walking the dogs and they have told us themselves that they don't walk the dogs, they have also never mentioned vaccinations.

Anxiety - Steve puts his own worries onto the children and has done nothing to help Lacey deal with hers.

Liam - We have heard every member of the family comment on Liams weight.

Sophie - She sometimes doesn't want to be on the vlogs, yet he puts her on them anyway.

Chloe - She doesn't go anywhere apart from school and occasionally the shops. No soft play, no play dates, nothing.

Devices - All we see is the children playing on devices, they even go on them during meal times.

Bedtimes - All he does is moan about how the children don't sleep and are up until the early hours of the morning messing around then sleeping in until lunch time.

Getting ready - They spend a lot of time in their PJ's and Chloe is often in hers for the whole of the weekend without her hair even brushed.

Everything listed is what they show or tell us.