Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched for a while cos his constant moaning and the lack of parenting just annoyed the hell out of me
It was nice to see the dogs being walked and sophie seems to be getting out a bit
How many times were we reminded he has a blood test at the Drs????
Also if you’re reading here steve i’ll let you in to a secret
Maybe , just maybe the reason for your constant headaches and bad sleeping is down to the fact you chug cans of pop and toffee lattes or whatever
adding the hours a day you walk round in circles around your house talking to your phone and never going outside .
Get the kids wrapped up and get out the house ,
even if it’s just chloe that gets out, you might find she will sleep better too if she gets out in the fresh air and can run about and play, you know, like kids do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
He really is the saddest git. Wanders round the house, looks outside to see what the weathers like, has a bath (whoopee). Moaning about his health every verse end. What the hell will he be like in 10 years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t watch this family anymore,the constant new phones every year? Ignoring Chloe most the time and the diabolical parenting from lazy and rach. Also I doubt he’ll get a mobility car. Just got one for my son and his needs are much more complex than Lacey. I had too prove everything, o won’t state what they are incase Steve sits and reads here but there’s no way in hell he’ll get a mobility car

Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness tonight's vlogs were just so annoying and miserable to watch. Moaning about the fact Liam wanted them all to stay up to see the new year in but Steve wasn't fussed. So what? Do it for your children especially as it's Liams birthday. And Val... omg why is she always so miserable. Literally ALL of the time. I get times have been tough for her but at least try and have a PMA! Drives me absolutely crazy. I just feel so sad for the children 😔😔

Reactions: 10
I’m sure they said last Xmas when Sophie got a new iPhone that it would be the last one she’d be getting for a few years and then she gets another new iPhone this Christmas…. she’s 15 and has probs had just about more iPhones than me😂😂

Reactions: 8
In the nicest way possible, Steve needs to start changing his lifestyle now before he gets more unwell. He may think he is tired and exhausted now, but in 10 years if he carries on it’s going to be so much more difficult.

Reactions: 4
Could our Steve do some part time work in 2022? Or Rachel walk the dogs?

Also I doubt he’ll get a mobility car. Just got one for my son and his needs are much more complex than Lacey. I had too prove everything, o won’t state what they are incase Steve sits and reads here but there’s no way in hell he’ll get a mobility car
Give our Steve time!!! New health issues for him and now even Rachel are being reported in each vlog! Keep watching!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
They all need a personality transplant. Val sits hunched in that bloody chair with the fags, smoking all over Bill who can barely breathe. Rach is incapable of speaking or adding anything of interest to the incredibly boring vlogs. And Steve, well poor Steve is brain dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know rache doesn’t like being on camera but you can’t even hear her talking in the background while the kids open their xmas presents. Steve forgot to edit out her saying ‘there’s bird tit on the floor’ when they were out shopping once though🤣

Reactions: 2
Chloe’s sleep is terrible. Seems to be getting worse and as always they leave it to the last minute to do something about it. Maybe if she got out the house during the day to play in a park or run around and get some fresh air she’d sleep better. And also turn off the bedroom light. They’re doing the bare minimum of parenting when it comes to Chloe. She’s only 6 and goes to bed when she wants, gets up for crisps in the middle of the night, sleeps until the afternoon, calls the shots on if she’s coming to eat dinner or not and spends her day glued to her iPad scrolling on TikTok which isn’t appropriate for a 6 year old. What a waste of money on all those toys at Christmas. She isn’t interested in all that when she has unlimited access to her iPad. I don’t know how any parent can just sit back and not do any parenting to a 6 year old. They should be making sure she’s settled and asleep in bed before they go to bed. Something that should have been done a few years ago though.

The kids haven’t been taken anywhere except grandparents house all of the Christmas break. I know we’re in a pandemic still but they could get outdoors for some fresh air, and let’s be honest, the pandemic isn’t the reason they haven’t gone anywhere. Parents are too lazy to do anything and are just creating lazy kids.

Reactions: 11
It wouldn’t hurt them to have taken the kids to see some Christmas lights, they have events in most town centres that are free and also garden centres have nice displays

Chloe was still in her bed at 1pm one day last week. Who let's a 6yo sleep until that time!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Chloe was still in her bed at 1pm one day last week. Who let's a 6yo sleep until that time!
it was the same in the vlog today by the looks of it. It looked like it was around 1.35 on the clock in the kitchen and Steve had previously said Chloe had just got up. Fair enough sleeping in a bit during the holidays, but why are they letting her sleep until that time?! He was then saying at 4.30 he was starting dinner. Makes you wonder what time she’s going to sleep if that’s when she‘s waking up, and what is she even doing all night.

Reactions: 3
it was the same in the vlog today by the looks of it. It looked like it was around 1.35 on the clock in the kitchen and Steve had previously said Chloe had just got up. Fair enough sleeping in a bit during the holidays, but why are they letting her sleep until that time?! He was then saying at 4.30 he was starting dinner. Makes you wonder what time she’s going to sleep if that’s when she‘s waking up, and what is she even doing all night.
That's just ridiculous. No wonder she's having trouble sleeping at night. The other children used to be much better sleepers, and used to have quite early bedtimes, and better routines altogether. They've went totally the other way now. They went to bed one night and left Liam playing the console in the living room. He's not even a teenager yet!

Reactions: 5
They always lie and say they’ve tried taking the iPad off her at night and it doesn’t work. Mate, you daily vlog. The viewers can see you haven’t tried that. They just don’t want to deal with the tantrums that’ll come with her being told she can’t have electronics in bed anymore.

Reactions: 5
They paid for Sophie to get her hair done. she seems like a total brat nothing like the sweet girl she was. It would be good if she got a job and paid for her own stuff. Would do well for her confidence too since Steve keeps saying she’s got anxiety like him

They paid for Sophie to get her hair done. she seems like a total brat nothing like the sweet girl she was. It would be good if she got a job and paid for her own stuff. Would do well for her confidence too since Steve keeps saying she’s got anxiety like him
She is very different now! Most of the time it's the back of her head being shown on any of our Steves vlogs! Maybe she won't be able to have a job because of anxiety?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.