Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone else notices, but it annoys me that he always ignores Liam or over rides what he says! I noticed it a fair bit on their holiday vlogs.

Reactions: 8
They way he projects his negativity on the kids is awful . He should encourage but he is negative about everything. Can’t go in a shop without moaning before about how busy it will be. Can’t do anything without moaning . Constantly moaning about every Monday morning and how awful it is. Poor kids should be getting motivated for a fresh week at school. But instead he gives them a daily countdown to the weekend .It must be so draining for the kids. Even Liam who used to love school is all negative as he knows that’s what Steve wants to hear.

Reactions: 5
Liam seems such a nice boy (holds Chloe's hand on narrow pavements etc) and often makes me laugh with his little comments. I did enjoy their holiday vlogs, I must say.

I thought Steve seemed a bit less lively, quick and happy than his normal self, but then I realised I was playing the vid at normal speed - normally I play most vlogger YTs at 1.25 speed as people's monologues to cam are sooooo slowwwww. :D On the other hand, it's possible that he felt anxious out of his normal comfort zone and found the holiday quite stressful.

• Haha
I think the rest of the summer holiday will consist of:

Going to bed late, waking up late, drinking lots of toffee nut latte's, going in the hot tub, lots of PJ days, everyone playing on devices for most of the day, moaning about doing the shopping, moaning that its to hot and possibly getting sunburnt again, moaning about buying the kids new school uniform, moaning about buying the kids stationary and possibly getting a couple of guinea pigs/rabbits or any other pets they fancy :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There will also be lots of moaning the week or so before school starts saying they need to get the kids back into a routine and get Chloe to bed earlier, but no actual effort in making this happen. Chloe will be up late the night before and tired on the first day back to school and no doubt Steve will do his usual of blaming Chloe for staying up late or will comment “at least she’ll be tired tonight” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There will also be lots of moaning the week or so before school starts saying they need to get the kids back into a routine and get Chloe to bed earlier, but no actual effort in making this happen. Chloe will be up late the night before and tired on the first day back to school and no doubt Steve will do his usual of blaming Chloe for staying up late or will comment “at least she’ll be tired tonight” 🙄
I love how most times he’s said that she’s been given a hot chocolate and had a caffeine rush and stayed awake for hours :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A hot chocolate with spray cream and kinder Bueno to dip it in before bed then is shocked she can’t sleep .

• Haha
So they’re getting guinea pigs then. It’s going to be costing them a fortune in all these pet supplies for 2 dogs, 2 hamsters, 2 guinea pigs and a snail! Hopefully they’ve at least got them a decent hutch unlike the hamster cages.

• Haha
So they’re getting guinea pigs then. It’s going to be costing them a fortune in all these pet supplies for 2 dogs, 2 hamsters, 2 guinea pigs and a snail! Hopefully they’ve at least got them a decent hutch unlike the hamster cages.
Are they going to be living inside? I know nothing about keeping guinea pigs so excuse my ignorance.

Reactions: 2
Shouldn't be allowed no more animals as they never walk the dogs! Rach could walk them! Not to blame just Steve here.

• Angry
Just hope the guinea pigs don’t become distressed by the dogs. I really want to get a rabbit but it wouldn’t be fair as my dog can be very territorial and would cause it lots of stress.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Are they going to be living inside? I know nothing about keeping guinea pigs so excuse my ignorance.
No, it seems they’re going to be kept outdoors. But even outdoor guinea pigs need to be brought indoors if the weather is bad. They’re also going to need a decent waterproof cover for the hutch and they’ll need to make sure they’re warm enough as it gets colder.

I hope they realise how much work guinea pigs are. They need daily spot cleaning as they poop so much. I had guinea pigs years ago and they where a lot more work than my cat!!

It’s ridiculous how many animals they have. Guinea pigs live on average 8 years I think? So hopefully they don’t get bored of them after a few months.

Reactions: 8
No, it seems they’re going to be kept outdoors. But even outdoor guinea pigs need to be brought indoors if the weather is bad. They’re also going to need a decent waterproof cover for the hutch and they’ll need to make sure they’re warm enough as it gets colder.

I hope they realise how much work guinea pigs are. They need daily spot cleaning as they poop so much. I had guinea pigs years ago and they where a lot more work than my cat!!

It’s ridiculous how many animals they have. Guinea pigs live on average 8 years I think? So hopefully they don’t get bored of them after a few months.
I bet they just think it will be like the hamsters and they can leave them for a week or so, they’ll soon realise with the smell! :LOL:

Why can't they see that the kids don't care about the hamsters and think 'oh it'll be the same if we get guinea pigs'. They're going to be stuck with four pets that won't be cared about or loved for the sake of a few days of initial excitement. Steve will complain that Chloe isn't interested anymore but its their own fault for falling for the same trick every time the kids want new pets and vow to clean them out and play with them everyday.

It would be different if they where great pet owners, but they’re not. The dogs don’t get walked - one of which is seriously overweight and probably needs to see a vet for a health check and controlled diet. The hamsters are in completely unsuitable cages, which you can initially let them off with being unaware but they should know better by now and have been told, politely, in the comments that they need bigger cages and deep filled woodshavings to burrow. Then there’s the snail which Lacey wanted but has now said she doesn’t like. Now since a 5 year old wants guinea pigs, they’re getting 2 guinea pigs!! Steve’s just going to be spending his days cleaning out animals!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.