Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

podepoda

Love how long winded the item description is - you can definitely tell Steve wrote that😂😂
I wonder if he is paying taxes on all his YouTube money and all this selling one ebay . It’s clearly selling as a business and not personal sell .

Ottilie

VIP Member
Steve is deleting comments about people saying Sophie and Tiny over
That is the last thing Sophie needs!

Considering the children often watch and comment on the videos I am surprised that the comments on his channel never got disabled.

Most other family channels got theirs turned off.

It wouldn't be a bad idea if he decided to moderate or turn the comments off.

normanbates

Sophie’s nearly 15 though, she doesn’t want to be sharing with either of her younger sisters.

Lacey spends half the night in Steve’s bed anyway so I wouldn’t be rearranging the house just for the sake of her bedroom

normanbates

I left a comment saying Sophie’s hair hasn’t been done correctly. It’s shouldnt be yellow already. And not to keep using purple shampoo as that won’t fix it and he DELETED it!! I wasn’t giving hate I was just trying to Help. They pay so much for hair I would be annoyed if I hated it needs fixed
We know she is very self conscious so he’s probably trying to protect her.

Jojomoo

I watch dad vs girls. They let the older kids stay at home and take the younger kids out to do stuff. They should do that with Chloe she would love to see Santa it’s a real shame