Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He said this morning he wasn't showing his face because 'I havn't got access to my makeup'. Because we all know ladies only can be seen in makeup 🙄
Doesn’t have access to his make up 🤣 is he forgetting all the times we saw him without make up. For an example for Steven.. when he was splashing around in the swamp thinking he was sexy eye fucking himself on the camera. He’s going to have to come up with a better excuse than that.

Reactions: 8

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Last time I was watching this freak my baby was a baby. Now I'm pregnant again and here we are. Maternity leave entertainment sorted 😂😂😂
Congratulations!!!
Well while we are all confessing..
Last time I was watching I was fat.. Today I'm still fat and love food. But 2st lighter. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
He loves himself even more than he did before.. if that’s actually even humanly possible. All we need now is the eye fucking himself whilst furiously chopping veg.

• Haha

HereToTalk

Chatty Member
“I’m starving,” (lights fag) “never been so hungry in my life”, (long drag on fag)
“This is no way for a human being to live”
What about the people you abused?! That’s NO WAY FOR A HUMAN TO LIVE you idiot

• Haha

Neo2021

VIP Member
I love that so many of the OGs from the old days have returned so quickly. Lovely to see you all despite the circumstances! I swear to god if he posts while I'm at work I am going to be savage. I am gonna need one of you lovely lot to screen record it. Avengers assemble!!!
I always knew I’d get a notification from this thread and it’d be back. Loveday has no shame and no morals.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I'm assuming skanky bollocks hasn't uploaded the 'proof' like he said he would. If he's just got out of prison like he says, he's skint. He came on live spouting defamatory shite trying get enough money together for some weed. That's my bet anyway.

HereToTalk

Chatty Member
“I go out, I go to the pub, I go swimming, I go to the beech, I live my life!’ Yet needs a fiver for food………………

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
The way I fucking RAN here when I got this alert 🤣
Me too :ROFLMAO:
We had some laughs on this thread, aswell as obviously trying to make people aware of what a massive danger he was !! Still can’t look at a Mango Loco Monster without thinking of this Beast !!

• Haha
The (scam) artist formerly know as Holly Stanley is back - Fugees fans will get the ‘Fred title!!

It looks like our mate CS is back … roll on a summer of the Birko Beast denying any wrongdoing.

• Wow

My name is red

VIP Member
He's a right twat, a dumb one at tha. Opening a whole can of worms yet AGAIN. Just keep off all social media wouldn't tha be best ste FFS nobody wants your n#ncy arse on here we're protecting our own kids and grandkids from the likes of you 🖕 now piss off !!!! He makes me so angry 😡😡

Tater

Chatty Member
Been tweaking like Steve on a mango loco detox all shift. Raced home checked TT and checked here to be utterly disappointed at the absolute nothingness. Come on loveday don't disappoint us all! You have so many waiting with baited breath on the edge of our seats for the big ✨reveal✨
---
I am officially handing in my notice I can’t work nights and sleep in the day if I’m going to miss stuff like this it’s just wrong ….. but side note I’ve missed you lot 😉
Going on Steve strike for the foreseeable. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7