Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whoitsme

Sorry guys.
it wasn’t my phone protector at all new screen peeps!!

£150 later sure they know how to con us that’s my months wages gone then😂🤦🏼‍♀️

anywho I am drinking tonight so I’ll keep this nice and small 😂

courgette was a nicer way of saying Dhead with out adding the emoji incase it triggered anything.

I meant evidence as in it’s always stating he’ll show evidence with some bshut excuse.
So we needed eveidence she wasn’t looking at her self with cutting the mushrooms lol.

I wonder how many times the arguments between those two were more then “ you can stop me from being me “ mightof actually been a little deeper.
Anywho it’s my finally my day off so I’m going to enjoy this free night.
Just wanted you all to know I wasn’t a weirdo 😂 just wonderful

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He was just ranting about how anyone who calls him a man is committing a hate crime and breaking the law. I always found that aspect really disturbing, that’s the AGP in him.

Tater

Chatty Member
Nah, what the fuck. He's back?!
Was not expecting YOU to be late to the party! Welcome back 😂
---
It's Live asking for money!!

FFS. I was at work missed it. I work in a school though. Looking forward to 6 weeks of pure entertainment. I'mma get so fat with all the shnacks I'm gonna need though.
---
I will tell you a safe place you slime ball, it’s called the ground
Actually HOWLING AT THIS 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Someone found his tent and destroyed it, and 'shat in my sleeping bag' 🤢 Remind me again why he is insisting on being in an area where so many people know him, hate him and can easily find him..?

• Haha

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
Guys I just still can’t believe we are here again!
however a lot of us said this would happen. He has no shame

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Not allowed to see his kids because he was a cunt of a parent but was all excited to be a 'granny'. Alright, Steve.

If anyone with children invites him to stay at their house they need to plod calling on them. Disgraceful.

Come on Steven/Holly/Dani/whatever you call yourself now you are baiting about truth so come on and tell us all. You can’t use the excuse of not being able to go live anymore..

Fificoolkid

Imagine having it all 12 months ago....evenings in a swamp hot tub in a dog piss back yard, all the mango locco you could want, a wife who didn't give 2 shites about you...now he's claiming to be on the streets ...beggy beg still hasn't changed..on the beg for gifts I bet..feel.sorry for me all

• Haha