Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I remember think it was 2021 or 2022 he went to the hospital unable to breath was proper pretending he couldn't breathe but was managing to stay live and talk and have about 100 fags when he got home!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Applepickles

Chatty Member
I used to love it when he would go to the pub and get shit faced then make an absolute tit of himself when he got home

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ohdoris

VIP Member
Honestly, if this arsehole told me it was raining outside I’d look & check. Could not lie straight in bed !! His whole life is one long scam - including the bullshit transition.

My name is red

VIP Member
Well long time no see guys!!! Ive missed this thread Just seen FF's vid and came straight on here...no sign of him dressing as a woman anymore...still looks a right mess tho. Must be desperate so he's trying to come back on the beg the vile creature. Often wonder what happened to the swamp too

Tater

Chatty Member
I'm looking forward to the poorly edited proof video. Again though. He says he isn't back for good but he got sucked in very quickly tonight. As per. Doesn't want gifts but knows full well you can turn them off. Bet he's banked that £1.20 he got tonight to grab a mango loco from the spar. He will post this video and then get sucked in to the comments. Same as always. He can't help himself. Although it ended really suddenly tonight.

• Haha

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
When I say I tripped, fell, stubbed my toe, stood on a plug and Lego to get to tattle! Someone posted the voice from the live from that Sam account. It very much is CS! No mistaking that voice! I knew it would creep out the wood work! 🤬🤬

• Haha
After dark in the park! 😂😂 stop! 😂
That really would be a horror! Seeing that sat in the dark something that would resemble the likes of Gollum on crack

Where’s ya fancy colour night light now hey Steven you could really do with that now couldn’t you!
It’s alright if there’s no clouds he can use the real stars as his light projector. I hope he gets pissed on by a fox while he’s asleep on the grass.

• Haha

Tater

Chatty Member
Omg what a bombshell live! So much to unpack! Jess going to prison? An apartment hotel?! Documents?! FF on bail?! Was on the same wing as our hols?!

I bet he cooked a spag bol.

• Haha
Currently on live asking for a fiver to secure accommodation and getting trolled to the heavens

hollystanley_time4truth
---
Oh man I HAVE MISSED YOU FOLKS!!!😭😭

lets get him a hot tub again for the lols

• Haha

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
The night she got twatted and accused Rob of SA will forever live in my brain rent free. Booting the fucking door in.

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
Guess whos back, back again, Stephens back. Tell a friend.

I can't believe what I have just seen scrolling through the FYP, Stephen is now calling itself Danielle Cooper. I never thought I'd be back on this thread but here we all are. Cannot wait to see what shit show we receive now! Must be missing the attention and gifts.

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
I’m sorry what did he just say!!!!??? He snooped on a webcam and watched someone without their knowledge
YOU SICK FUCK STEVEN!!
Yes that very much makes you a god damn PEEERVVVV 🤮🤮🤮😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
⚠IT’S IN WARRINGTON ⚠
FF been live with a recent picture sent to him of CS. He’s been kicked out of an address there as he’s been recognised from exposure vid. So he may still be in the area!!
Using the name Danielle Cooper
91648264-8A21-4C6D-905C-235A0E59640F.jpeg

ALSO USING FILTERS LIKE THIS!!!
E7A89C7E-2B47-4B3A-9F54-013DB385B7F5.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick