Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tater

Chatty Member
Morning peeps. Just sitting in my garden in the sun before work, drinking my collagen smoothie and I just had a crazy random vision of CS rage deactivating his TT whilst sitting under a tree in a park somewhere in the uk. Followed by just pure cricket sounds while he just sits there. Because he has nowhere to go. No money. No home. And no one else to talk to. What a truly sad existence. I found it simultaneously both sad and comical.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
When they brought an ear piercer gun from Amazon and pierced their ears numerous times, Jess came home and said she hated it so they all came out

• Haha

HereToTalk

Chatty Member
he definitely used to brag that his rent was dirt cheep and they had a ‘lifetime tenancy’, and now he’s saying he owned it…. He doesn’t own a sodding thing!

• Haha

Isla Vass

First of all: HAHAHAHAHAHA, what the actual fuck. What an almighty glow up creepy Steve has had… NOT. My English bulldog has a better set of teeth on him. Crikey 🤣🤣

I had the biggest jump-scare when I went onto his live and saw THIS earlier. He looks like he bites people’s ankles. How have his teeth got so bloody rotten??
I had another jump scare when he tried to say his hair was real!! 😭😭😭😭
He actually had the nerve to say, if we saw him back when he used to do lives, that’s exactly how his hair was then as well 🤣
He must’ve been higher than his own hairline to say that.
You can clearly see it’s a wig, a terrible one at that. Creepy Steve’s hairline has been running away from his face for years already.
You can’t fool us ya twat. We WATCHED you!!
Peel back that “hair” and give us a look 😉 #Wig
AE01E4E2-1323-465A-9E2C-2667B6AB0FF6.jpeg

The lies he continues to spew is unbelievable. Saying he owns that house we all heard him talk about with the cheap rent. Pathological liar.
I find it deeply disturbing how many people have been in there being friendly and saying they missed him. Women with kids on their profile picture or in their videos visible for any PREDATORS to look at. All wrong’uns 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Tater

Chatty Member
I love that so many of the OGs from the old days have returned so quickly. Lovely to see you all despite the circumstances! I swear to god if he posts while I'm at work I am going to be savage. I am gonna need one of you lovely lot to screen record it. Avengers assemble!!!

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
As someone who spent most of the time watching from the sidelines pre him being outed as a nonce, I'm so grateful to be able to comment this time around. I have no doubt he'll be back online either later or tomorrow.

He's seen that Jade make a space for herself on tiktok by denying their crime and he's stubborn enough to stick it out.

So are we all getting arrested for calling holly a man then? I’ll be waiting.. could do with a day off work tbh. Come on stevie boy we all need a mini break.

• Haha

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
GUYSSSS! I’m very late as per usual, just been catching up but the tent has just about finished me off 😭😂
well you reap what you sow in cases like this I’m afraid, an absolute bad egg!!

Hope you’re all well xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Mo4

VIP Member
Well as the saying goes you really can't fix stupid!!! HOLLY/DANI/STEVEN who actually knows what to call it has not and will never learn, most of us are Mums and Mums truly are better than the fbi at finding lies especially when they are protecting their young from n****s!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9