Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
what with all the drama we’ve just had on the swearing shep thread and now CS making a comeback, it’s gonna be a full time job keeping up!🤣
Tell me about it 🤣🤣.

welcome back guys and gals do we reckon the beast will go live again soon? We need to know what happened to the swamp, did beastie boy take it on his travels, did he use it as a tent when he was homeless? Oh the questions are endless 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

ohdoris

VIP Member
He was offering to knock someone out on live the other day, meet me & I’ll lay you out. Such feminine behaviour.

• Haha
Let’s list Creepy Steve’s lies:

👺 The job in the sex shop
👺 ‘Natural breasts’ (when we used to see the chicken fillets peep out when he was wallowing in the swamp)
👺 The ‘accidental’ puppies
👺 The 4am snag testing job
👺 The job in the sex shop
👺 The ‘Kleinfelters’ syndrome
👺 The sister and the kangaroo
👺 The 4 horses .. 2 of them being shire horses!
👺 The not being a deviant sex offender

… any more?

• Haha

Tater

Chatty Member
fucking hell! WTF … well done FF
Cough cough. You mean WELL DONE TATER 😂😂😂. I will take my honourary Scotland yard badge now please. I presume its in the post 💅
---
Cough cough. You mean WELL DONE TATER 😂😂😂. I will take my honourary Scotland yard badge now please. I presume its in the post 💅
Also I expect MY ROYALTIES for said information from FF just like @Wotsitslife got thank you VERY MUCH. 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
He put up a video yesterday of a fake conversation with someone where he was listing all the stuff he had done, showing ‘great remorse’ and saying how traumatised Jess had made him as she was coercively controlling.
. It was just an excuse to get the story he has decided is the most ‘palatable’ in the public domain.

He must spend hours planning his big comeback .. the heady days of the swamp and the gifts must occupy his every waking thought 🤣🤣

• Haha

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
Personally don’t think he has another account, he has 21k on it, so he has probably deactivated it as he knows people will report it, so he’s hiding it so he can’t get reported. He will activate it again when he wants to beg again. That’s my bet anyway

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Oh it's lovely to see everyone, even under circumstances!! Hope everyone is well! Let's sit back and see what this shit show brings!!

• Heart
He’s back begging for £5 on live … I can’t express how awful I find this. A convicted sex offender with AGP, with form for exploiting vulnerable people on social media .. and he’s allowed to be back touting for gifts.
I think I may have had enough of TikTok - I’d rather exist in a bubble where people like this don’t exist.

• Heart

Isla Vass

Yesterday he was making out he had money. Bragging that it’s surprising how much money you can save in prison. He said he could afford a hotel but there was absolutely nothing available whatsoever.
Today he’s saying he has £17 to his name and needs £85 for a hotel tonight.
I don’t believe he’s even homeless.
Pathological liar.

• Heart

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Ooooh is that ☕ I smell?
Before this thread went dead there was a discord on Steven. 4 of us was in it.. 3 from tattle, one who's on tattle but can't comment on the tiktok thread.. Now she's been named as a Steven supporter.

The real queen, can be found in earlier threads. I 10000% know it's her cos we are friends on tiktok, on her personal account as she's been listed on troys videos as a supporter.

Girl what a snake.

• Wow

Isla Vass

Never heard so much waffle in all my life.
The beast is back and hasn’t changed at all (to be expected).
About a million lies already, let him keep talking though. Always puts his foot in it.
He’s accusing fact freak of all the things he’s done 🤣
Lying about being in the bath by saying he was doing the dishes 🤣
Straight outta prison where the food is terrible apparently (well duh) 🤣
Isn’t allowed to see his kids but it’s not because he’s a n0nc3, it’s because he was a c u next Tuesday to them?
What a freak.

Edit: If you’re reading this and you were in that live and DEFENDING him, go to hell. Seriously.