Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Doesn't anyone find it disturbing how OBSESSED that princess fluu is? He's live every time I go on tiktok just obsessing over what CS is up to. It's really concerning!
Hes currently going through his phone or tablet or something showing everyone all the screen recordings he has. Weird weird behaviour
Flu is such a dangerous person. I won't even entertain his lives anymore.
---
I've been led to believe that somebody who was active on these threads a while ago.. Is a Steven supporter!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Applepickles

Chatty Member
Missed you all 🥺 sometimes I go back and read some of our threads cos we just had such banter. Hope everyone is well!
Can’t believe noncey chops is back. I bet he’s been desperate every single day to go live
---
Fact freak already has a video up about it
---
Looking as feminine as ever

• Heart
So he’s buying make up … but has spent all week begging for money for food?

What puzzles me is why there has never been a documentary about the likes of him and Jayde Palmer. It’s literally beyond belief that these convicted sex offenders are able to carry on like this.

The insisting that everyone refer to him as ‘she’ is just indicative of how he likes to dominate and control (mainly women) he’s evil.

And for what it’s worth Creepy Steve, I don’t think even think you’re a n@nce …I think what you are though is equally sinister and dangerous.

hungrycaterpillar

Chatty Member
I keep missing his lives I’m bloody gutted so gotta rely on you amazing bunch of funny people who I’ve missed to keep me up to date
You're not missing anything, it's the same old aggressive, beggy, obnoxious shite. He thinks he's right about EVERYTHING and he's so very intelligent.

Nah hun you're just a scabby scrounger, crack on with your Monster begging for a fiver

• Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
Isn’t he only legally a woman if he has a gender recognition certificate? One of the criteria to meet is living & presenting as a women for 2 years which we know he definitely has not ! Nice to see they haven’t changed & are still completely full of bullshit. Also, weren’t they using the name Sam & portraying as male on the same account a few weeks back ?

The man has a fetish / Autogynephilia & a humiliation / sissy kink. He js NOT a woman or a trans woman.

• Heart
So he was in HMP Forest Bank first to ‘see FF’ then moved to HMP Ridley after as his paperwork states? 🤔 2 prisons in a few months
Darling he’s special don’t you know, of course he would have needed to be moved he needs the whole VIP package. He was probably transported via his own private jet, he probably even flew that himself Yano with the colourful career he’s had being qualified in everything.

• Haha

abcdefuandyourmom

Remember he said his mum was a vicar and earned a 7 figure salary...
---
And his sister sang with Andrea Bocelli and Pavorotti lolololol

• Haha

Fificoolkid

Jess is now married to another man...seconds later arguing with 800 people that he didn't say she had remarried when they asked how did she re marry if there not divorced yet...He forgets his lies

• Haha

Isla Vass

I saw a live account that I didn’t recognise in my following list. I tapped on and I saw his face and my stomach just dropped. I felt sick.
I don’t think he meant to show himself because he moved the phone away quickly. By the time it started recording he had moved it away, that’s how fast it happened. The connection was bad and then it ended as you see on the video I shared.
Makes me sick knowing he’s still out and about. N0nc3.

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Were they? Oh dear 🤣🤣
Yeah the woman who gave him her dog. Found me on fb from a tiktok group, then messaged me ALLLL the beef. 😂
---
Why the fuck does he have to be live now. I've had to go to bed for a nap cos I've got work tonight.. I'm too busy watching Steven loose his shit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

hungrycaterpillar

Chatty Member
Just saying hello. I've been back with you guys since whoever the first person to alert us all on the last thread posted - thank you for doing the Lords work.

I was chopping mushrooms last night thinking of you all ❤

• Haha
  • Heart