Steven Loveday #23 ‘Warn the town the beast is loose’ 🎵

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So someone said it was payday did he show himself with his newly brought makeup ?
He’ll be needing extra concealer on that tattoo he’s had laser removal on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had his hair done, nails done and eyebrows…. But was begging for a fiver a day ago? Food banks giving him food and then he can go blow £100ish?! No mention of sending back the fiver that lady gave him….

Reactions: 4
Had his hair done, nails done and eyebrows…. But was begging for a fiver a day ago? Food banks giving him food and then he can go blow £100ish?! No mention of sending back the fiver that lady gave him….
Christ, no amount of money or beauty treatment can treat that ugly mug nor take the beast out of him. Once a beast always a beast isn't that right stevie boy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know this is annoying, but can anyone list all the lies he’s now owned up to? I’m losing track! Did he actually confess to why he was in prison?

The post he’s put up from today, where’s Holly. That’s Warrington but the video isn’t from today because it’s pissed it down all day & been dark & gloomy. I was in the town centre today & there was definitely no sunshine !!

Reactions: 2
Has he admitted the snag tester job was also a lie, you know the one that started at 4am £400 an hour cash in hand?

Reactions: 3
He loves himself even more than he did before.. if that’s actually even humanly possible. All we need now is the eye bleeping himself whilst furiously chopping veg.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just said he likes to pluck his own eyebrows, but apperently went out and got them done.. Make ya mind up.

Reactions: 1
Let’s list Creepy Steve’s lies:

👺 The job in the sex shop
👺 ‘Natural breasts’ (when we used to see the chicken fillets peep out when he was wallowing in the swamp)
👺 The ‘accidental’ puppies
👺 The 4am snag testing job
👺 The job in the sex shop
👺 The ‘Kleinfelters’ syndrome
👺 The sister and the kangaroo
👺 The 4 horses .. 2 of them being shire horses!
👺 The not being a deviant sex offender

… any more?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn't he say he owned a field or something like that? To walk the dogs maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 6